Can you please help decipher this?

Can you please help decipher this?

Attached: sdsadadsad.jpg (1000x590, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=svJF_FoSI9o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Ez.... it's gibberish

It says OP is a fag with a BBC fetish and all should be advised of this to avoid his plot to ride all the BBCs.

I can't

Looks old, likely from the 1950's and probably East German.
Magdeburg Annie used to broadcast sequences
of numbers in groups of five like that.
Here they are in alpha letters.

No, but thank you for asking.

awwww shit. here we go agian

youtube.com/watch?v=svJF_FoSI9o

i'm no expert, but i think if you look at the top of page on the right corner, you can read "lol" so it's probably japanese written phonetically in english letters to read "lol"

I understand that the file name is also important ... generally it's math but I don't want to do it

Five letter code groups are typically not letter by letter encryptions.
Each 5 letter code is looked up in a form of dictionary, that converts it to a corresponding phrase, sentence, paragraph, or standard set of strategic instructions.

You cannot decode it - you need the dictionary which is probably kept locked in a safe by the personnel who have the necessary security clearance.

what did you think of the video ?

thats like some dumb tripcode shit.

Read the last letter of each block.

If you're awake you must do as god says

destroy the targets? i dont get it...is there more? not smart enough for shit like this.guess ill actually try for a little while.

Wars over bud, you don't need to decode those Nazi messages anymore.

This

Its a trap

Attached: 1569241816177.jpg (2000x2000, 626K)

"HQ"

"Destroy the targets"

Digs out the bombe machine... Gimmi 15 hours...

It looks like an enigma cipher. There are enigma machine simulators but you would have to know the initial setting of the cipher wheels. There's a reason it took so long to break the code.