Ask a trap anything

Ask a trap anything.

Attached: 652df61ce34c8e50614d3440f85e0bf1.png (800x1140, 502K)

why dont you faggots stick to /lgbt/ ?

Is that pic related to Unix?

Are you ready for when you pass 35 and need to either kill yourself or resort to the drag queen scene since you won't look even close to girlish?

I don't

Nope

I'm 36. I'm rich and happy also cute and hot.

Is there such thing as a reverse trap?

X to doubt.

Oh god, you're one of

>those

aren't you? Can't you just leave the scene to the young and go be crusty in Key West or something?

Two questions: What do you think should be the highest priorities for us individually, and for our society? What do you think will happen to you after you die?

I don't really know what that means.

I unironically don't get it.

For individuals avoid entropy and try to do the less of the sins without ego and for a greater good. After you die you go to heaven with God or you just become dust on surface. Is my personal opinion.

Then you are one of

>those.

Ugh. Just... just, ew. You have fun in your little thread.

Do you believe you'll have the opportunity to enter heaven?

Yes.

I really love your tradition of shitting on me instead of asking your questions you NIGGERS.

send nudes

How about you check you privilege and um, idk, do something for you community? K thx bai.

Show your ass and balls, I'll fap to you

Respectfully, don't you think that being a "trap" is something that God will not approve of? And that might hamper your efforts to enter the Kingdom?

It's just business.
As much as I love me some trap ass, you picked a shit place for a discussion. You also gave no interesting details about yourself in the OP. Why not go post in a trap thread instead?

Hmmm...So he was behind that...

Attached: 3771570616149185.jpg (1374x1128, 93K)

kek, you apparently don't read up much on the bible, don't you faggot?, first off, same sex intercourse is a sin. and no, just because you declare yourself as a girl doesn't mean you are one, second thing
men that have cut off genitalia may not enter heaven, its written clear as day, so enjoy.

how many bears did you catch?

Top or bottom?