How many trick or treaters did you get? For me:

How many trick or treaters did you get? For me:

>Total: 13
>2 groups of 4, 1 group of 3, 1 group of 2
>2 Harle Quinns
>1 bunny
>3 "cats" that were no costume, but just face paint. They were brown and spoke another language I couldn't place. Older teens.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kG6vC1vlWzo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

didn't have candy so i just gave kids dvd's on how to be a magician

didn't get any

just one

I forgot today was Halloween

sorry we don't observe YANK holidays here

about 5-7, didnt see the costumes because i am scared of human interaction so i watched them from a window (put a bowl of candy out on my porch
i may get more though, the night is young

We had two boxes of 35 chocolate bars we ran out the first one and have like half left.

Not too many this year. I'd say 30 tops. My neighborhood'a getting old.

probably 35

all young kids

>tfw wasted an entire night handing out candies
>one day closer to death

Maybe 5 groups? It rained pretty hard during trick or treat time though, so that might have had something to do with it.

I gave away 60 bags of candy and had to turn down something like an extra dozen kids

You guys to halloween in Mexico?

0 since we dont celebrate halloween. we celebrate saint martin in best germanic tradition. with a torchlight procession. afterwards the kids go around the block singing and receiving candy as a reward.

wtf nobody even came to my house, even though i heard them pass by

Your house was too spooky

Well at least you make the little brats work for it.

how is that different?

>How many trick or treaters did you get?

I quit passing out candy on Halloween due to the changing demographics of the neighborhood.

Number kept getting lower and lower every year and finally this year no one came at all

Yeah, it's technically the day for the inocent day right now (Nov 1st) and tomorrow will be Dia de Muertos, so 3 days worth of celebrations.

I live in a gated community, the whole point to it is shit like this. I fucking hate the place but can't move out just yet.

Do you guys trick or treat like they do in the US?

Yeah, there's the ofrendas and we have a special kind of bread, it kinda mixes in with our own traditions which would be this video

youtube.com/watch?v=kG6vC1vlWzo

Or just go watch the Pixar film. Meanwhile we've sort of syncretized halloween as in pictured.

>Total: 2
>Door opened: No
>Candy present: No
>Would Give: USBs with Greatest Story Never Told

>tfw I saw people dressed up to beg for free shit
>on the 31th of October

This isn't right. What have you done America? All your fucking commercial holidays, Jesus Christ.

like more than 50, maybe even more than that, i live in a pretty big street

Unfortunately I haven't got any. There are no trick or treaters here in Korea. If some random kids knock on doors asking for candies, they would get kicked out immediately