Sup Forums forms a party of it's finest retards and set off on a grand adventure in a vast fantasy world

>Sup Forums forms a party of it's finest retards and set off on a grand adventure in a vast fantasy world

What skills/benefits do YOU bring to the group, user?

Attached: 1473504729447.jpg (1343x2000, 485K)

I can be the cleric, I'm an indispensable asset in terms of healing but I can get annoyingly judgmental when the party acts on their murder hobo instincts

Attached: 1529198503212.jpg (490x427, 65K)

I can swamp dive.

Attached: 1370289269735.gif (250x214, 2M)

psychology master

Attached: 1561411332570.jpg (700x867, 106K)

I'm the token normie who can get you through any situation where you are forced to interact with non incel basement dwellers.

I can do real magick. Born with telekinetic powers that I’m not supposed to use

no, u cant

I could be a software engineer...

Give great campfire reach arounds
Will be needed after long day of trekking

I posses retard strength. Nothing is more fun for me then cutting down trees with a 10 pound axe.

I’m a pessimist.
I’ll put you in a shitty mood, but I can find the fault or problem in anything.

eremetic troglodyte onanism

Attached: 0f1.jpg (600x597, 56K)

i can masturbate twice a day

I’m black. My skill set includes thievery, stealth, and Muh dick. +20 stamina to any group member that calls me nigger during battle.

I bring fair and equal loot distribution because our maidens receive only a fraction of their male barbarian counterparts. I support any of our party wishing to change class, race, or gender when they so wish to whatever they may wish and we should support this despite the scholars saying this isn't possible. They are just intolerant.

I'm a decent cook and have minor medical skills.
I also really like the sense of camaraderie formed with Sup Forumsros.

My only other stat that's kinda high is strength.
Race is "asian" so that'll make our party more interesting

>excuse me sir, but there's excess elves needing removed from here, here and most certainly here.

Attached: 1571752163276.jpg (1024x576, 162K)

I will satisfy everyone’s sexual desires, peen or vag, at the small expense of not having to do anything and getting whatever I want

I am the real life variant of my Minecraft skin with a cool shield and a mini crossbow as well as a sweet leather jacket

I can write poetry and i also draw very good.

I can roll quads , but not now.

I can talk to girls.

I am Satan

Or not

wow, boosting affects

I know enough chemistry to make simple explosives and drugs. Could learn me a bit of herbalism easily enough.

kekd

Attached: giphy.gif (245x300, 1.91M)

Fuck me....

I can be the social outcast that noone is sure why im even there

i have a small dick so im there for moral support
"could be worse, could have a chode like me"
- user
the traveling suicide preventer

Attached: My Dick (Canned).jpg (450x450, 44K)

i have achieved level 99 in all combat skills on my runescape character. i specialize in person killing, specifically my enemies.

Attached: d6032df749f73af4c72d060344744078.jpg (400x400, 27K)

I can shit my pants

I can convert enemies to our cause with lies and empty promises

Knife guy, tier 3 sexual assaulter

Attached: 1538976153875.png (606x421, 304K)

Lol! What about blunt rolling skills? Gotta give a couple points to charisma.

Get high and talk shit to everyone that’s fight about how I could do better if I felt like it.

I'm a 1st degree brown belt in Tomiki Aikado, so I could be our party's Monk. I'm also a part-time deer hunter (2 or 3 times a season). I'm better with shotgun than crossbow. However, for this venture, I'll go with crossbow. Also, I'm white and socially functional. I can bring privilege and normal conversations to the table.

this could prove useful by the chance our enemies have a sensitive sense of smell. you may find yourself on our frontlines leading us to flawless victories.

Attached: steve1989-about-image.jpg (356x399, 51K)

I can whistle

I can piss 6 feet straight up into the air without getting wet

I can spot a jew from a distance, I am level 74 holocaust enabler, I can gas spell any enemy from a distance and I have a final solution for all of our enemies

Attached: Adolf-Hitler-1933.jpg (1218x1600, 363K)

that race has natural penality to STR though

I collect rocks

stoner

Pizza jew here, I can make pizza out of almost anything and sell it to anyone.

Attached: betr-ingrdiates-bter-pezza-prapy-jonh-17548722.png (500x522, 137K)

this isnt a party anymore. This is a minecraft village

this party has a 0% chance of survival. I'm out.

Shhh... He'll see your thoughts.

Attached: 1570972579942.jpg (500x662, 148K)

I'm usually never late when delivering pizzas. So there's that

Attached: 1571077419612.jpg (2316x3088, 1.96M)

I have a convocation of Eagles trained to bring meatloaves on demand, keeping us all well fed.

Attached: Eagloaf.jpg (1100x730, 107K)

Master shitposter reportin in

Attached: 13578798.jpg (934x937, 99K)

HAIL TRUMP

Attached: presskin.jpg (705x974, 86K)

I seem to attract animals. I guess I have some kind of natural ability. They just seem to trust me. Not sure if that could be useful. Failing that, I could probably be useful some other way. Maybe carrying shit?

wellcome to the ship.

No girls allowed

you got served

If Op can hold down the gorgon for me I can jizz on its titties. Like a boss.

Attached: david-demaret-gorgon-demaret.jpg (1287x1920, 700K)

i think the deal u gonna get is u gonna be used like a public toilet whil being chained naked to the pole in the middle of the village

Devout priest who keeps the party in line and has zero tolerance for any degeneracy

Attached: clb5x9nauaj21.jpg (640x637, 63K)

cringe

based comment

>the real mvp appears

You can have my squad protect you (i'm the black guy in the middle), you can cannibalize the fat guy if food runs low

Attached: 1556456465795.jpg (819x1024, 257K)

systems/automation engineering

I'm a friendly, contagious procrastinator.

So I can befriend foes and get them to be too lazy to attack us.
Also, I only roll critical fails. I'm so unlucky I've been banned from taking dangerous actions on more than one game table...

Shit tier Facebook memes because I lost my reaction folder

Attached: 17mt0o.jpg (500x473, 21K)

so a useless fucking mouth to have to feed.
you'll go be a scarecrow, faggot.

considering what a set of autists u spergs r, im indispensible

Im really really fast and kinda atractive

Well I got 99 str i'll choke you the fuck out. Then i'll have retard str user in here grab your dick and do a full 100 yard dash until it rips off.

I'm the warrior

... who sucks at his job and dies to the first monster as a way of demonstrating how dangerous this world is to everyone else.

All shitposters and trolls. Our skills would be maxed. Leaving us to the most ultimate shitposts evar to create. If a monster or person gets aggro on us we just troll in unison. Resulting in a flame war until both parties just decide to walk away, or we troll them to death with our arrogance.

and ive got the crowd control abilities, so u lose

well fuck, what am I good at? South asian to be more specific

Well, shit.

Attached: screen-shot-2018-11-11-at-10-19-09-pm.png (807x505, 467K)

sucks to suck

Attached: 159756321.jpg (960x720, 49K)

This is underrated.
Creates a barrier around caster
also checked

I'll be the psychopathic barbarian berserker that rapes and murders everything I see.

Hang on... I think that grizzly bear either wants a taste of my axe or my dick. I'm going to go find out which...

Attached: 1550268661093.jpg (388x443, 56K)

Bard, I shall record the tales of the great adventurers and advocate for money from nobles to fund our heroic deeds.

Attached: x1xi5Sr.jpg (720x960, 65K)

EGGXCELENT
our journey shall be legendary

moral support, kinda like Todd here. but also a bit of todd at the end of season 3

Attached: bohack.jpg (1280x717, 142K)

I'm a electrician and kind of crazy so I would be the teams crazy thunder mage and I would carry way more knifes than any sane mage would need.

I need to watch that again. Was usually drunk when binging it
will be drunk again to binge however

Bro you want me to taze it so you can murder Fuck it?

Really bendy thumb