The Void premiers at a kino near you!

Who's gonna go watch it?

youtu.be/OsJgiAnEFK4

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12672769
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>like stranger things
dropped

Your movie sucks, kill yourself for spamming it.

>tentacles
>COSMIC
>LOL SO LOVECRAFTIAN

everybody get fucking hyped so we can be really disappointed after we watch it!

DUDE TENT LACKLES LMAO

I heard the movie has good atmosphere but the script's not that great.

Kino! Am I right kino bro?! Hurr durr kino! Muh kino! So kino! I'm a faggit who loves kino all over my face! So kino! Kino kino kino kino kino!!!

"like STRANGER THINGS got drunk and made out with EVENT HORIZON"

someone got paid to write that cringe

>shilling your movie this hard
Literally kys

The film was actually pretty interesting and the ending was unexpected. I rate it 8/10

holy shit that's a lot of stars!!

This. Unbelievable.

Waiting to rent on digital desu

man the first time i watched enter the void i watched it with my mom. she was super not digging it i think cause she thought by me suggesting we watch it her own precious baby boy was a stoner. so we stopped watching it.....when i went back and finished watching it, i turned it off like right in the nick of time. ALMOST GOT TO THE INTERNAL CUMSHOT AGGGGGGGHHH

What in the hell does "pure cosmic dread" even mean?

Anyone else get annoyed when they put star ratings on posters like this? How am I supposed to know whether they're rating it out of 4 or 5?

i cannot believe we still have such blatant shills here

Wrong film you retard

4 out of 5 is still pretty good. How much of a difference does that one star make it for you?

Where can I find showings?

Yeah, you guys are doing more harm than good by shilling at this point. I was considering watching it the first time I saw this posted.

Yeah, watching it you just know it's something with a lot of effort put into the look and atmosphere and aesthetic, but it goes to shit.

>creepy hospital at night, people in hoods surrounding it
>DUDE TENTACLES

Pic unrelated, it's the epitome of not letting an aesthetic go to waste when it's the primary offering of a movie

Just wait for a torrent. Fuck this shill.

twist, there all out of 10

Fuck you cunt

>considering watching it the first time I saw it
Agreed. Obvious shilling like this gets under my skin.

nah im just gonna torrent it

sage

>being a poor nigger

I'm not paying to watch your trash, faggot. Take this marketing to Reddit where they might fall for it.

by your logic every thread on Sup Forums that has to do with a movie or tv show is a shill thread. just go else where already.

You guys are so fucking petty holy shit.

Regardless I'm only here so you faggots know about it. If you want to be a nigger and torrent it be my guest. Im just legitimately excited fpr this film it looks good.

No, you just make it obvious as shit with your leading OP posts. I can tell when someone is shilling because they start the thread with the same overly positive bullshit thread after thread. Step up your game, queerbait. Pay shills who aren't completely fucking retarded.

m8 you're not fooling anyone

Whenever a movie tries to be Lovecraftian they go for the easy, obvious stuff, tentacled creatures and gateways to strange dimensions. They never do the difficult stuff like the barely sublimated racism that fueled his work, the horror at miscegenation, the feeling of a universe that threatens to change into something grotesque if stared at too closely, like your own face in a mirror.

Define shilling you fucking autist. I'll wait.

Marketing your own movie on Sup Forums or paying idiots to do it. We all know you're doing it. It's not just me who sees it.

That's what the movie is. It's a typical slasher flick with just the tentacles

>positive
Oh so I have to shit all over it so that I'm not labled a shill? Nice fucking logic there champ.

>payed shill

If you actually believe filmmakers pay shills to shill on an anime imageboard known for child abuse and murders you have to be the most retarded nigger alive.

There's a difference between someone using the Sup Forums vernacular and genuinely enthusing over a film they have seen or want to see and a guy who types HOLY FUCK PEOPLE MY AGE ARE YOU FREAKING HYPED?????? WOAH YOU GUYS SHOULD TOTALLY COME SEE MY FILM I MEAN THIS FILM

The difference is sincerity and your posts reek of an utter lack of it and throwing around the word nigger to make it look like you fit in is just making it more obvious, you dumb kike

>autist
>attempting to use Sup Forums vocab to look like you're not a shill
Give it up. Your thread is already derailed. Fuck off shill.

>that OP post
>positive
Haha holy shit, this fucking kike is delusional.

You are either a shill or an easily impressionable faggot. This looks like low budget muh practical effects tribute shit #182663. These films tend to rely heavy on other people's work and end up being forgettable.

more like Pure Cosmic Reddit

>Sup Forums vocab

Doesn't it release digitally Friday as well?

>all this >muh shill samefagging
SAD. DESU.

When are we gonna get a good The Shadow over Innsmouth adaptation?

>desu
There you go again. Trying to fit in.

>everything I don't like is Reddit!

Found the Redditor

spoil the ending anyone

link?

some crazy fuck used ancient magic to turn a bunch of people into flesh portals where cosmic entities will sprout from their bodies.

PURE.
COSMIC.
REDDIT.

Coming to a kino near you.

for what purpose? wtf is a cosmic entity? is that a fancy way of saying alien?

Shit you'd see in Doom

>shut your mouth!

Never actually seen that one, isn't it based on a different story?

I was thinking of maybe checking the movie out but this constant shilling by the makers kinda turned me off. Only happened once to me before.

It contains themes from different Lovecraft stories. But mostly from Innsmouth

Cosmic entity is a creature from another dimension that they worship.

You've all been fooled, OP is actually working for a competing film opening this month, their goal is to shill this one constantly and ruin its reputation by being annoying. If you don't see this film this Friday you're playing right into the hands of a reverse shill saboteur.

not that user but the shill boogeyman sure got to you

I'm H.P Lovecraft and I approve of The Void, it's better than everything I ever wrote! Also, I hate niggers.

Why'd you marry a kike though?

I needed more inspiration to write about unimaginable evil.

delet this

I still don't get the appeal of lovecraftian shit.

Fear of the unknown and the fascination stemming from it. Hallucinatory experiences and whether or not what you're seeing is part of accepted reality. Mostly the atmosphere set in the books. It's pretty shit tho Sutter Cane is better

Just seems like a bunch of mentally fagile people being wimpy about Godzilla honestly.

NICE OP! I can't wait for THE VOID, IT looks SICK!
Hey everyone, lets show OP how HYPED!!!! we are for THE VOID!

strawpoll.me/12672769

people focus on the tentacle stuff, or the cult stuff, rather then the allure dealing with a complete unknowable or unsympathetic force

dude triangle cult lmao
triangle imagery

sick of this meme

>reddit

>spacing

I was pleased when I saw the trailer, but I never get hyped any more, and I also hear it sucks. who knows? maybe i'll like it.

it's bizarre they've been shilling for a movie that will be for sale on itunes for an hour before 99.9% of the people who will ever see it will pirate it or catch it on netflix in a month

i actually missed seeing it at toronto after dark last halloween, but my buddy who is a big lovecraft guy said it was lame, basically from beyond with worse acting

>Are you HYPED!?!?!?

I'm hella hyped that you'll stop shilling this trash as soon as it hits torrent sites in a couple days. Does that count?

bamber

god this bored is just as bad as Sup Forums

same brah

WE WANT THE REDDIT AUDIENCE

>tips fedora

what happened to Sup Forums this morning

Is it usually this bad at this time?

This thread reads like Sup Forums