What are the brown globs on weed?

What are the brown globs on weed?
Most pictures dont have these but a few of them do and nobody talks about it.

Attached: img_15592.jpg (2399x2489, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lUTZmSyDErg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

its fucking disgusting.
looks like something is smeared on top of it.

Attached: img_155922.jpg (2399x2489, 1.78M)

Idk what that is but I would not smoke it

>Source: me, cannabis grower/dispensary worker

Thats what I thought.

>grower dispensary worker
help please

I have no experience with weed so I could be alergic, but something doesnt seem right. Ive noticed sometimes it is really smooth, but other times the smoke seems to burn almost like acid or lemon juice in a cut, spice is one way to describe it. When it was really spicy one time I didnt inhale and blew into a towel and the towel looked like this, pic isnt mine.

It seems like the more it burns/spicy/induces insane coughing fits the better the "high" but Im not sure its thc thats getting me high.
I also noticed irritability when I havnt had any.
The high causes walking to be difficult, Ill stumble if I dont take it slow or hold on to something.
Urine has started being very dark since starting weed.

the weed itself looks like in the pics I posted, its hard to find pictures that show it right.
Its texture could be described as sappy.
The smell is sorta like cotton candy, its supposed to be derived from "blueberry" or something.

forgot pic

Attached: user48576_pic774204_1319080525.jpg (1024x768, 65K)

Where are you buying this? The current trend going around, since cannabis is becoming legal in most states, is to use hydrocarbons to strip the weed of thc and replace it with synthetic. The high is much more intense, and its a harsh smoke. I recommend either buying from a legal shop, or stop going to your connect. You will build a tolerance to it just like weed, but there is also a very good chance you could burn out the receptors in your brain.

why are the trics brown ?

be more of a newfag

wat?

Possibly laced with something?

Is it possible that it just has some dabs put on it?

I cannot go to a legal state.
Im told its brought in from legal states
I get it from someone that I have no reason to trust or distrust.

Looks like the trichomes are fused together, maybe they were trying to rush cure it after harvest and used heat and were hoping to rehydrate it in jars with a boveda pack or something later. Hows the smell?

at this price I doubt it.
is it possible that getting smashed/compressed while being transported caused the it to sorta form wax? Does that look like wax to you?

That's not normal. Looks like spraypaint came out of your throat

Like cotton candy, but its supposed to be derived from blueberry something. A few hits tasted like blueberry. Some of the base, where the flower connects to the stem, is actually blue.
I had some from the same person, leafly said the this strain is supposed to taste like "lemon". I thought it was supposed to be subtle or a complete meme but every so often it would taste exactly how pine sol smells.
Is the flavor thing a meme and this shit is laced, or does is the flavor thing actually that real?

Just smoke it and stop being a faggot.

It's Brix, are from the EU?

That's synthetic weed that's not what trichomes look like

>lol dude why dont you just smoke round up #yolo

No, burgerland. What is Brix?

>weed smells like cotton candy
bro wtf XD, throw that shit out

No not wax dummy....the particular strain you got just has a lot of red hair. The weed you posted is absolutely fine and the reason some weed is harsher could be a number of things. The way its cured, the way you smoke it, the hotter the smoke is when it hits your throat the harsher it will be as well.

what? If you don't believe me then just keep being your retarded self. Look up how to make 'spice.' Since cannabis is cheap, since it is everywhere now, you can make more profit by stripping it and adding in synthetic. The weed will most likely be dry, be a harsh smoke, intense high, and smells almost normal. you can then use what you stripped to make counterfeit (homemade) thc vape pens, like DANK Vapes, which your contact will assure you is legit.

It's liquid and consists of hormones and plastic, dealers put the weed in it and let it dry to make it heavier. Google it. That stuff is everywhere in germany and nobody notices it

what red hair? that picture doesnt even look like a plant leaf from earf

My understanding is flavor comes from the terpenes in the flower, which Id inagine could be influenced by all manner if things throughout the growing and curing process. Thats the danger of shit like leafly for something like weed, people start to expect all this shit to be the same, like Ill get a strain that is super potent but leafly will say its 18 percent thc and Ive got a buddy who wont smoke it then cause its not potent enough for him, not understanding that every grow can be different depending on grow conditions and curing and shit. Its a plant, doesnt come from a factory where everything is designed to come out identical.

AIDS

Also they spray it with synthetic cannabinoids and the high is almost dissociative

Then youve never smoked weed....to be honest the weed pictured looks pretty decent.

Even with all of the goo circled in the second image?

you're just fucking high
haha quit being paranoid
breath in your nose and out your mouth
relax nigga because you're just fucking high

>nobody notices it

First time smokers might not notice, but this shit burns wierdly in bursts and forms hard, oily ash. In pure-smoking america this stuff would be immediately thrown out with the dealer.

OP, just burn a little of it and rub the ash on paper. If it leaves an oily stain you know what to do.

Attached: 5264-brix-plus-green-planet.jpg (455x455, 36K)

yall some dumb mfers.

thats an extremely small piece of bud. its just under a microscope, thats why it looks like that.

Dont know what your on about my weed looks like this and does the job just fine

Attached: How-To-Cut-Broccoli.jpg (1320x1980, 203K)

and i literally just googled "weed under microscope" and OP's pic is in results

exactly, you can even see the circular rim of the microscope eyepiece view

I told OP he was just paranoid haha

Holy shit, are you guys really that fucking stupid or are you trolling?

It's the trichs from the weed. The trichs contain a lot of the THC. As they age they go from clear, to cloudy, to Amber, to dark brown. Generally you want to harvest when all or most are cloudy, with a few that are Amber. This weed might have been harvested a little on the later side, hence the brown trichs.

It also wasn't handled very well, because they look a little smashed into the bud.

That's it, just trichs. Lol at all the retarded "I'm a grower and that's laced" comments. If you guys actually grew you'd know this.

Source: actually a hobby level grower that's about to plant some beans this weekend.

the ash seems fine but the stuff in the pipe is somewhere between coal and glue.

When exhaled the smoke sometimes seems almost brown but changes to blue the more you look at it.
Its almost like the brown shit is put into the smoke when the bud is combusted and congeals in the air and rains down the brown shit that was shown in the picture with the paper towl and cat.
I looked at the bud and the towel under a microscope and it looks to be in the same form on the bud as it is on the towel after it was burned.
The towel cant be used to filter it either, it just gets sucked through the towel, its as thick on one side of the towel as it is on the other even when its folded going through 8 layers.

There is a new version of brix and it ashes normal

Arent they the things used to make hash?

Op here, I thought I made it clear thats how I got these images.

So what is it then?

Nigger cum

Those are not trichomes. They have no head or body. It is just goo that is stuck to the plant.
What is the goo and how did it get there

It's the flower pistols.
The hairs grow from the main bud and a share of them turn brown during the flower process.
If you are smoking stuff that's shitty and making you choke or cough too much, go somewhere else.
Lots can caise it from non organic nutrients to non flushing or bad/poor practise during the dry/cure stage.
I'm an organic grower and all my stuff is au natural - not ultra tight or super harsh on throat: because chemicals.
Not super fluffy, but covered in frosty tricomes...
Pic is my Purple Sour Diesel - delicious

Attached: 20191015_093829.jpg (678x804, 610K)

Agree, rush job.

it's perfectly normal herb
give it to me and I'll smoke it haha
what the fuck happened to people these days?

This looks like a pistil to you?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-23_11-42-20.png (570x612, 309K)

How long should a seedling be in this stage? It's been 10 days since it popped it's taproot in a paper towel and I'm concerned it's just not growing that fast. Basically it's been this current stage about 5 days.

Attached: IMAG1088.jpg (1520x2688, 1.36M)

Who the fuck smokes weed anyway.
Hash is stronger and cheaper.

Short of broken tricome pockets, throw that shit out. Cause if you gotta ask; it ain't good.

Stronger.
>sniff
>maybe
>maybe
Cheaper because they butane the shit out of it.

Ive never smoked before so I dont know whats normal and what isnt.
Ive only got the one person to get it from, and its just always been like this.

It's 'within normal range, but maybe your causing stress somewhere. Light strength/type/distance also nutrient strength/not of feeds also growing medium effects it. Etc etc. Go join 420mag they'll see you right.

Small possibillity its dab (think someone else mentioned) but think you'd know (especially by price!) It SHOULD be a dry compact(ish) bud that burns when lit. Have you asked your guy?

it's dank sticky ass bud
are you people all mad?

I'm afraid it's the light. It's under my main 1000w HPS equivalent blurple LED. It's a good 3 feet away, tucked in the corner tho. What sort of light does it need at such a stage? Was thinking of switching over to just using my desk lamp.
Planted in cheap compost.

dry bud? um no...... if it's fresh it should be not too dry and not too moist, spongy and fluffy or maybe dense and tight, but not dry and brittle

there's nothing wrong with that weed in OP's pic

Guess I overestimated you: Throw that shit away and change dealer.

People who smoked this shit had serious respiratory problems only days later. Not worth the money you feel you lost.

Also looks like a bigger than seedling pot.... autos like big starter but still struggle, unusually start seeds (photoperiod) in small pots so roots build foundation - then when up potted the 'explode' with growth (try to up pot twice, last one no later than one week before flower) possible your plant still rrying to rouch bottom so is holding off from exploring til then. Just feed here (baby nutes or veg nutes at 1/5 dose. It'll come good.

yea the ash is like dry charcoal.
The stuff in the towel is light brown and oily.
the bud is oily
the stuff on the bud looks like the stuff on the towel under a microscope, except on the bud its in blobs and the towel is evenly distributed.

Yeah. Like thats a thing.

And dirty as fuck in your lungs, not to mention hot rod, shitty finger nails etc
Solid is shit compared to clean green.
No contest.

Attached: IMG-20191004-WA0004.jpg (3264x1836, 997K)

It's a gorilla glue auto. Thanks for the seedling pot thing. I've seen people get good growth in pots in around 14 days after popping open seed into soil, went and got brown cardboard potting cups yesterday. Knewninshoulve kept it in a cup but not exactly why.
Will use them for my next grow. Been feeding her 500ml water with 2ml miraclegro when the soil feels dry.

That's an awfully strong light for a seedling. Idk if that's your issue, but seriously the first couple of weeks a nice strong CFL is just fine. 1k watts is just throwing money away (and could be harming the plant)

That 'bluble' is sold as the same as a 1k hps in reality it is 100w or there abouts and is NOT as good as a 300w mh so it may be your light (check actual power!) You meed about 50 actual watts per square ft. And you will be on target to recoup approx 1g per watt (but that assume all else is good!) Blurples are alright but they are not worth 10% of their promises...
Keep distance 18 inch +. But a couple feet is good place to start. If its still green its still alive, keep feeding, it'll come good soon enough.

its the resin from the fibers producing cellulose unless its some fucked up nasty shit.

Ok, if we are getting pedantic, 62%RH is how dry it 'should be.
My point was, IS should burn... if thats damp as it looks, it's either added (dab or tric clump damage) or contaminated.

yea, i dont see that anywhere and it definitely wasnt clear.

The burn means it wasn't cured for long enough or it was harvested withoit a nutrient flush. The pictures you uploaded ain't great. But the bits that look almost like bits of slime looks a bit like something that's alive or fluids from something that's alive with epithelial cells in it. Or some thick organic liquid. There's not enough info to say anything else. You could always let someone else smoke some

I have 2 royal cookie autos. One is a week older and so big I topped her, the other is sat like yours. Go figure.
As a rule, 3 up pots for photoperiod
1 and only 1 for autos, the stress of repotting means you lose too much growth on autos so just plant and leave em. I normally dont top autos either for same reason (stress and recovery time) but my nbr 1 royal was 18 inches at wk 3 (number 2 is less than 8) so went n did it. She now has two massive colas where before there was only one.

Thanks for the advice bro.
Draws 200w at the socket. 100x10w LEDs. The light I got is supposed to be equivalent to 1000w hps while consuming a fraction of the power.
Thanks for the advice. I figured the plant is getting too much light. So moved it to the corner of 1x1m tent. Might switch over to 2x 15w led desk lamp.
Also, haven't seen the rh over 60. Maybe I should close some vents and hang a wet towel?
*photo, not auto. I'm retarded.
So you're saying it's possibly download to genetics? The brother of this gorilla glue didn't makes it, popped up, had its fan leaves open, dropped to the side and died.
I'll definitely start and keep my next photo in a 200ml cup until I get a couple of sets of leaves for my next grow. Thanks.

I dont know anyone that could check it. The few people I know of that do smoke this shit dont care what they put in their bodies, theyve done horrible things.

Are you saying youve seen the globs of brown goo that looks like old dried up ear wax on weed before and its normal?

>nobody talks about it
nigger fucking google it you stupid shit. EVERYBODY talks about it.

show me a few links then

fuck maybe you should just stop smoking weed i think you are too dumb to be a stoner. maybe you should try meth instead that might be more accustomed to your brain patterns.

literally just google "what is brown stuff on weed"

if nothing comes up just google "marijuana trichomes"

>Im worried about my health and possible contamination
>durr you should smoke toilet bowl cleaner
and you're too dumb to be posting on Sup Forums.

That's crystallized semen.

I know what trichomes are and I google "weed under microscope" and do not see these globs.
I am not talking about trichomes, there is shit smeared ontop of the trichomes that have no head or base. Go look at the picture again, its like jelly or ear wax. Trichomes have a defined shape.

>"what is brown stuff on weed"
do you even try to look before giving suggestions or talking shit?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-10-23_12-35-10.png (877x311, 32K)

Not the same guy, but yes your weed doesn't look *that* unusual. I seriously doubt it's tainted, despite what rumor retards are saying here no one bothers to strip weed of it's thc and then apply the synthetic stuff. I mean maybe a couple of retards do, but it's probably pretty damn rare.

I still stand by that it looks like smashed up trichs. Possibly late harvested, and definitely handled rougher than it should have been. If it's snap crackling or popping it probably wasn't flushed correctly either.

Yeah, a lot just comes down to genetics. I remember seeing grow threads of people doing 10-20+ seeds all of the same strain before, and even though they're relatively stable in their traits because they've been backcrossed a few times (a purple strain will give you a purple plant most of the time), there was always some variation. Yields, potency, flavors, bud structure, number of nodes, whether it looks more indica Dom or sativa Dom, it goes on and on.

I remember one grow journal specifically for Super Lemon Haze (because I was starting to grow it) where the guy found a couple of purple plants with the more standard/lemony stuff.

>towel looked like this

no matter what weed you smoke if you exhale it into a paper towel there will be brown tar. if you are worried about it then smoke out of a bong and change the water daily.

>I also noticed irritability when I havnt had any

hmmm i wonder why............................

>The high causes walking to be difficult, Ill stumble if I dont take it slow or hold on to something.

nigga its weed not alcohol. if this is happening to you try standing up more slowly and if that isnt working thne i guess dont walk around while you're high.

>Urine has started being very dark since starting weed

you probably forget to drink water you are so high. drink some fucking water. weed does not change piss color, hydration does. yet another thing you could just fucking google if you weren't brain dead.

>Its texture could be described as sappy.

weed is sticky sometimes. that just means it has a lot of thc. which is the stuff that gets you high, if you didn't know.....

It's funny to me that everyone that says it's not a big deal or probably a natural occurrence had growing experience, and everyone that thinks it's tainted with plastic and chemicals sounds like a teenager that's been smoking for 6 months and thinks he knows everything about weed lol.

this.

Looks like lean

Mmm what a lot of tasty looking leaves you have, give me some Caramelo over that shit any day of the week

How did you find the potency and what was the highest you've ever seen?
I don't want to use "genetics" as an excuse for my poor setup of soil, light, nutes etc. I feel that's lazy. Especially since the guy growing the gorrila glue whongave me the seeds had lots of success with his.
For the next grow I'll start in cups, in a propagator, under a smaller light and build an actual soil as opposed to just using a cheap compost.
Was thinking compost + perlite + bonemeal + equal parts NPK.

maybe the people who are growing are growing shit weed and are spraying their product to make it seem decent.
They post online about this stuff being normal so that they dont get found out.
They are growing it, they have a reason to lie.

I mean why sell a cheap and easy to grow plant when you could go through days of lab work, hundreds of dollars, and hours of work to have the same exact product and sell it for the same price....Think about what you're saying.

>stripping it and adding in synthetic
the fuck? where are you getting this idea? why even go through this effort?

Attached: 1470055533979.jpg (437x468, 59K)

>nigga its weed not alcohol.
but what if its not weed either?
This thread is asking about laced weed or contamination.

>you probably forget to drink water
>no matter what weed you smoke if you exhale it into a paper towel there will be brown tar.
closest to real answers your entire post had.
Overall it looks like a wall of nigger teir shit talk

Weed should look like this.
trichomes with a round head and a base going down to the plant, like a mushroom or sperm.
Now look at op pic again. Do you see all of the globs of brown shit?
Those are not trichomes.

its the aromatic oils containing the fucking drugs. U retards dont even know what u r drugging yourself with

>nigga its weed not alcohol.
but what if its not weed either?
This thread is asking about laced weed or contamination.

>you probably forget to drink water
>no matter what weed you smoke if you exhale it into a paper towel there will be brown tar.
closest to real answers your entire post had.
Overall it looks like a wall of nigger teir shit talk

Weed should look like this.
trichomes with a round head and a base going down to the plant, like a mushroom or sperm.
Now look at op pic again. Do you see all of the globs of brown shit?
Those are not trichomes.

forgot pic.

no globs. There is no shame in not knowing sciency shit like what a trichome looks like under a microscope, but what you did was come in here swinging an ego around like its a dick while making comments like "its got electrolytes", which Im sure you wont get the reference to, so heres a link
youtube.com/watch?v=lUTZmSyDErg

Attached: Trichome.jpg (1000x600, 63K)

What a conspiracy theory. Assuming there are enough drug dealers who know their customers are on Sup Forums to make that idea real.

thc is in the trichomes
trichomes are the mushroom things
the goo is spread across the tops of the trichomes
the goo is not trichomes

>its the aromatic oils containing the fucking drugs.
>U retards dont even know what u r drugging yourself with
boi

hurrr durrr idiocracy,............hurrrr

"Help, there are too many trichomes in my weed"

Cbn is for canabinoids, cbd is for cannabidiol and thc or Delta9 is for tetrahydrocannabiniol wich is the mollecule that scratch your cbn in your body

Attached: Img00249.jpg (1280x960, 225K)

Attached: Img00248.jpg (1280x960, 189K)

Attached: Img00247.jpg (1280x960, 204K)

Attached: Img00250.jpg (1280x960, 176K)