Why didn't you become a pilot?

Why didn't you become a pilot?

Attached: 1024px-thumbnail.jpg (1024x731, 81K)

Too tall. You have to be a manlet to be a pilot.

I have a difficult time catching and retaining instructions. Listening to my dad on the radio reading back clearances on the ramp and I'm like "Uh... I can't do that". They all talk way too fast and not completely clearly. And with today's FAA, if you can't keep up with it, your ass is grassed. :(

I don't want to be a glorified bus driver, and military pilot is a needle in a haystack

um...6'5 is a manlet? Most aircraft can support up to about 6'6, obviously depending how a person is built (big torso, or long legs). Tom Cruise in Top Gun is barely above minimum requirements.

Manlet cope

Too tall. They say manlets and women are best pilot material because Gforces.

So I became Nazi instead.

Attached: 1571519148528.jpg (500x680, 41K)

I have astma so I could not be a fighter pilot

Too expensive for the training and no interest in going the military route.

My ears react really badly to pressure changes.

Sneeze in the sunlight

Colorblindness

Wicked witch flunked me out during psychological evaluation.

Scared of heights

Scared of birds

Scared of airplanes

Scared of flight instructors

I like to have a life and spend time with my family/people.

i rather be an engineer and design mechanical flaws.

I got bullied in highschool i dont want to get bullied in flight school

I have considered it. I think once I get bored of software I'll become a commercial airline pilot.

eyyyyyy

i did

Had the AFOQT score...didn't have the mental fortitude to power through college and dropped out and enlisted

Coz I did eod instead...booooooom !

I got my private pilots license when I was 16, which was helped by the fact that my dad was a pilot. I wanted to become a navy or marine pilot since I was like 6 years old, so I'm a big aviation enthusiast.

When i failed to get into the Naval or Air Force academy I had an existential crisis and just stopped with my flight training in general. I meandered a bit through life, finally joined the Marine infantry, did my time and left. Now I work as a network admin, essentially given up on aviation.

I still play flight sims on my free time. A part of me does wish I continued with my flight training, but I'm glad I'm not an airline pilot; it's not a glamorous job and the golden age of commercial pilots is over. But still, it would have been nice to be IFR certified just and to fly just for pleasure; take my family out to remote destinations for a picnic or camping like my dad used to do.

Too tall and fucking blind.

I scored too well and became a navigator

Lol you're fucking retarded

I just wanted to fix them actually. Didnt feel like going the officer route. Obviously now I feel differently but ya know, got 3 months left so who gives a fuck

I think most guys think about it when they're 16 and watch a lot of war movies. But the reality is that it's kind of a crappy job and getting worse

Because my asshole itches a lot.

I don't want cancer

Soon as I beat my heroin addiction I'll enroll

How is it getting worse?

Commercial pilots are cucks. Who do you think is fucking their wives while they’re flying for 8+ hours into a different country? Military pilot is the shit but good luck qualifying. (You won’t)

According to my pilot friends, more low-end pilots are coming in from poorer places. And airlines are always upping hours worked and fighting against safety regulation.

According to them, basically the heyday of piloting was if you started in the 80s AND you got military to pay for your hours, but they all admit they'd stay away from the career now.

colorblind

Legally blind in one eye

why not both?

I wanted to become one. Only problem is I realized that when I was like 28, so I was shit out of luck. Sometimes I just wanna go full skyking

they have physical requirements. like i tought a pilot could just be a fat fuck with a joystick, thats how i won lots of dogfights in front of the computer. but no, they will have you run and lift weights. fuck that.

got too fat to fit in the cockpit and my sausage fingers accidentally let off an AIM7 air to air missile which almost hit air force one when obongo was flying around. Also, part of the reason for leaving was they started allowing blacks, jews, gays and women in the err force and we can't be having none of that.

I'm actually getting back into it but it wasn't easy because I grew up as a manlet. Anyways, flightschool was fun. I once did a loop dee loop past the land conning tower and flew by ziing wiing past the radio man in the tower and he spat out his coffee lol. Also had a friend called duck or turkey or some shit like that, can't recall rn but he played piano really well and had a hot wife. Things all went to shit when I started boning this titcow on base. She was teaching us tactics or some shit but I just wanted a piece of that if you know what I mean. So i rode my motorbike to her place and took her back to mine for a little bit of r and r if you know what I mean - booiiiing. Long story short she was a total bitch and my friend I told you about earlier, well sadly his head fell off when we pulled the ejection lever thingy. Still, really miss those days with kenny rogers playing through our stereo and flipping the bird to quasi iranian doodz in migs and shit.

Back injury. Took the rotary flight test. Passed.

Wouldnt take me for bad eyesight. 20/635. Got Lasik after the military now I'm 20/15.

iam
frozen ATPL + MCC-JOC
230TT
looking for a major company next year

i did