You can use the evidence of extinction to assert that neanderthals were obviously inferior to homo sapiens...

You can use the evidence of extinction to assert that neanderthals were obviously inferior to homo sapiens, and nobody gets triggered. But the second you point out that human "whiteness" originates in that inferior neanderthal gene pool, the nuts start coming out of the woodwork.

Attached: neanderthal-article-t.png (220x220, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/24/3/710.full
the-scientist.com/daily-news/effects-of-neanderthal-dna-on-modern-humans-30787
sciencemag.org/news/2016/02/humans-mated-neandertals-much-earlier-and-more-frequently-thought
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_slavery
slate.com/human-interest/2013/09/can-zebras-be-domesticated-and-trained.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

tell it to someone who cares

you cared enough to write that, so he did succeed in telling it to someone who cares

Attached: akohol.jpg (400x467, 57K)

That's an inaccurate picture from what I've heard. Neanderthal women where tiny. Like Filipinos grandma little. Their bones where often found in homosapian graves with other toys. The arm bones normally filled with healed spiral fractures from being drug around as a sex slave. Think about this.

Gee whiz, I’ve never thought of that user! That’s actually a really good point, the idea that white skin actually comes from the Neanderthals. That’s actually a really cool point that I haven’t heard anyone say yet. I’ll bring that up sometime if the situation arises. Thanks for showing me that the human race has regressed even further than Neanderthals by allowing niggers to exist.

Attached: 4D4E2091-5ED0-4C50-A8FE-273791CFD704.gif (500x356, 339K)

i mean someone who cares what OP is talking about

>Thanks for showing me that the human race has regressed even further than Neanderthals by allowing niggers to exist.
The a fore mentioned nuts spouting gibberish.

>didn’t inb4 tho

Attached: 2C0811E0-B703-4D68-A962-685764D5BE1E.gif (220x232, 240K)

While white people were dwelling in caves the blacks were kings.

Attached: 1561898800082.jpg (1600x1048, 646K)

Prehistoric titties thread

Attached: Neanderthal-21.jpg (425x315, 23K)

they wasn't inferior because they was white, they was inferior because of their lifestyle.
they could hunt successfully but relied on brute force whereas we would rain spears on an animal before bruting it. this meant that we didn't burn as much of our energy on chasing and pinning/trapping/cornering our prey.
we ALSO tamed wolves just before the neanderthals went extinct. the wolves had smell and hearing while we all we needed was our spears and we'd brute force our prey down together.
neanderthals had no chance with hunting in areas we lived because we was much better at hunting. so they fled and fucked us. but fleeing isn't too effective because we fuck and fucked eventually spreading all over their hunting grounds. it was either starve, mate with us or die fighting us.

what we got from neanderthals is likely a boost in making us white which helped us survive the northern world, their body hair, their body fat and muscle composition, their size and their strength.

if any race is inferior it's black. they didn't mate with other species and so didn't gain anything. we gained strength, the asians gained speed {with the side effect of being smaller} yet the africans remained pure homo sapien.

ARGH! NO!! NOT THE POLITICAL CARTOONS

Attached: 43BB22F2-17B2-4AA7-9191-9C28EA21AD25.gif (150x150, 186K)

If I had a choice I'd be one of them instead of being a nigger. niggers have dirty souls

>red guards teach nords a lesson

Attached: gucci mane.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

At most Caucasians have 2% neanderthal DNA. Not even all white people have a traceable amount of it. People turned lighter of skin because the sun is less intense further toward the poles. We don't even know what skin colour neanderthals had because they were extinct before the invention of writing.

>obviously inferior
most evidence suggests they were stronger and smarter than us, theur Achilles' heel was they needed more calories and there was a period of famine that did them in.

>they wasn't inferior because they was white
not because. no one said because. they were inferior AND they were the source of modern human "whiteness."

>they wasn't inferior because they was white, they was inferior because of their lifestyle.
in order to have truly nigge-fied that sentence, you needed to replace their with they.
nice try though. you were 85% successful.

more like neanderthals were killed off by niggers.

niggers are probably going to kill off the homo sapians.

niggers are nuts, man.

fuck off race baiter

>niggers are probably going to kill off the homo sapians
niggers are the pure homo sapiens. Like i said, nuts.

we would have been white anyway. not being white would have just caused our lifespans to drop drastically until we became white but we would probably have developed medical issues by then which would only be realised when were able to reach higher ages. fucking neanderthals and becoming white was a good thing.

maybe im retarded but i don't follow what you're implying.

>triggered

D-don’t say that user... You’re scaring me...

N-niggers aren’t gonna kill me, r-right?

Attached: 6E12CD42-0E1A-4EC2-9023-2CAED75A92AC.gif (500x578, 940K)

>Thinks the white genes were a result of mixing with neanderthals

Humans evolved white skin at least twice independently in europe and asia, you absolute fucking monkey. Holy shit the only inferior neanderthal here is your brainlet ass

They never died off, They call themselves Jewish now...

hopefully they will, someone has to purge this anime faggotry

>we would have been white anyway
Neanderthals were the original "white" Europeans.

You need to stop dude. Seriously, the grownups are talking.

>Humans evolved white skin at least twice independently in europe and asia
evidence based citation needed

Did you just spew a black supremacy statement and call yourself a nigger at the same time? Or are you a self hating white spewing black supremacy and simultaneously calling them niggers? Because what you said really just fucked my head up. “Us niggers wuz Kangz and shall inherit the world that y’all inferior whites managed to be superior enough to us to steal.” That is how fucked what you said sounds. Lol. You absolute specimen of a black with special needs.

are you serious?
is this a cringe thread
haven't you seen all asians in rekt threads literally all of them die because of LACK of reaction speed
and it also looks like they gained a lot of stupidity from doing whatever it is that they do because everything in that country literally explodes and bursts into flames because of poor design
if you ask me, asians are the chief con-artist, userers and swindlers of this world, back then and now.

Blacks are genetically superior in every way, they been rulers of Europe and Spain and Rome. They also had the best structure and architecture.whites are a sub race that stole because they couldn't make anything on their own. They tried to change historical facts and hide and lie about things the blacks have made and take credit for the blacks succes by writing them out of history.

>maybe im retarded but i don't follow what you're implying.

here, nigger
>they wasn't inferior because they was white, they was inferior because of their lifestyle.
< nigger-speak
>they weren't inferior because they were white, they were inferior because of their lifestyle.
< white-speak

Niggers mated with atleast two other species of monkey people, read a fucking book you moron.

The difference between humans and other animals is in the humans capacity for rational thought. Having the capacity and using it are different things though. Inferior humans are the ones who refuse to use the power of their intellect to think shit through.

mbe.oxfordjournals.org/content/24/3/710.full

So let me get this straight, what you’re saying is white people are basically white because they have Neanderthal dna? I mean, how does one substantiate that statement? Some “science” journal you read online? I can actually buy a knighthood from Greenland online for 30 quid, 99. Still trying to figure if I would need pounds to pay with considering I’m American or whether it will just debit whatever funds that equals from my account should I ever decide I want that. My point is, I wouldn’t trust just anything I find on the internet. What you’re saying doesn’t make any sense. Most white people are so genetically diverse that there is no true “whiteness” anymore. That’s the beauty of mutation.

People of Caucasian descent have, within their genomes, small amounts of Neanderthal DNA.

the-scientist.com/daily-news/effects-of-neanderthal-dna-on-modern-humans-30787

White people skin doesn't turn dark cause they have no pigment that's why they take sun damge from bring outside and no one evolved from monkeys, if this were true shy isn't 8t still happening today?

I doubt that. Slaves didn't appear in human history until we built communities. Mesopotania etc. The reason for this is that slaves only gave something positive while staying at one place and you could control them and put them to work. As hunter-gatherers, it would have been nothing more than a burden to keep a slave in any way.

Shouldn't these be sand niggers and regular niggers?

And who the fuck said that they didnt. The thing is that no one with an actual functioning brain claims that whiteness was inhereted from mating with neanderthals.

Every group that had significant neanderthal admixture built real civilization with periods of high culture.
Meanwhile abbos and sub saharan Africans accomplished nothing by comparison.
Not saying neanderthal genetic influence could be the only separating factor, there were tens of thousands of years that allowed plenty of room for key mutations to occur in those groups, and later some events where certain genes were almost completely wiped out (in Europeans at least).
When it comes to neanderthals there's still so much conjecture, we know they had larger brains than homo sapiens, but we don't know the neuron density for example.
They could have been more intelligent than homo sapiens, but smaller in number and thus got overwhelmed by numbers and bred out.

You've clearly only heard about Neanderthals from popular science channels on YouTube or something. If you actually delved into the field of human evolution and read the research, you'd know Neandertals were by no means inferior to Sapiens; just much less numerous. If anything, they might have been superior to us in certain ways (spatial reasoning, more complex tools, less violent, etc.).

Look up John Hawks' blog for a good way to get acquianted with the topic.

>laves didn't appear in human history until we built communities.
citation needed

So uh, are you agreeing with me or insulting me or what? Cause I’m thinking you are like “seconding” what I said, but I’m not 100% sure.

Whites came from albino war brides. You want your prize to be unique the rando whities stood out. Fast forward many generations and the successful tribes all had whiter kids. Its not complicated. Individual opinions get messy.

>mating with neanderthals.
sciencemag.org/news/2016/02/humans-mated-neandertals-much-earlier-and-more-frequently-thought

How TF do you keep a slave when you live in an animal hide tent, can't work metal for chains, and everybody does cardio all day and has bushcrafting skills from birth?

I think we spotted the incel.

Neanderthals failed extinction. Homo sapiens did not. Yet

> Bait

Tiny fuck toys are not the same as indentured servants. Your making it more complex than needed.

>implying sexual selection results in a trait that increases vitamin D absorption at high latitude
Wew

Your fuck toy has legs

Slavery occurs relatively rarely among hunter-gatherer populations[2] because it develops under conditions of social stratification

It's a retarded statement to begin with, East Asians have neanderthal dna as well. Still they are clearly genetically distinct from Europeans, obviously there are more factors to take into account.

Slavery occurs relatively rarely among hunter-gatherer populations[2] because it develops under conditions of social stratification

Everybody on earth not from Africa has neanderthal DNA. Not just white people. And it's widely accepted to be true and published in magazines including nat geo and science magazine. They even had a segment for it on the today show.

Exactly. Everybody has more or less the same access to food, and restricting somebody else's access in that condition would waste your energy that you need to spend obtaining food. There's no advantage and a lot of drawback to slavery.

Attached: 1527410413633.jpg (336x336, 16K)

I guess you are mentally challenged so I'll repeat myself for the last time. When the fuck did I say they didnt. Like seriously, tell me one time I refute the claim that we have neanderthal DNA or that our ancesters did mix with them. What I think you're doing is purposefully misinterpreting my fucking words so you can act smug in your ignorance. My initial claim was that we did not inherit skin color from mixing with neanderthals, not that we didnt fuck them. Of course we fucked them, we fuck everything with a pulse and sometimes it doesnt even need to be alive. Holy shit you are an actual monkey incapable of following even the simplest rational thought

I suppose
Some would argue that me as neanderthals live on in a sense in their hybrid descendants.

There is also the argument that when two genetically distinct groups are bred together it destroys both to create something new, like how a mule is neither horse nor donkey.

Even if the neanderthals did not make it, their descendants have proven to be the only ones capable of creating and maintaining true civilization on their own.
They are the ones capable of reaching the stars if they aren't burdened by the needs of the billions who are not

>...genetically superior in every way...

Birds.

Attached: 1524039605347.gif (454x250, 1.33M)

>true civilization on their own
Dogs and horses both originate in the northern hemisphere like white people. White people have never domesticated zebras or dingoes. Life is much easier between 10,000 and 100 years ago if you have horses and dogs than if you don't

Attached: 1566147125438-1.gif (550x1600, 170K)

based superior nippon steel

How can one be so superior in every way, but also be so incredibly easy to subjugate, suppress, and erase?

(((Who))) fears the Samurai anons?

Attached: kaworu-nagisa-2681.jpg (400x615, 31K)

That doesn't imply inferiority.
They could have just been bred out by the more populous Sapiens.
In fact, that's likely a significant part of the reason why there are no pure Neanderthals anymore.

Neandertals were superior in most ways to Sapiens. Especially in important ways, like intelligence.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with being white.

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-002335__01.jpg (1080x1088, 128K)

The pigment of one's skin isn't related strictly to a Neanderthal lineage. Don't believe me? Ask all Northern Asian populations that have a much lower presence of Neanderthal DNA...

That's why they made so many tools.

My point exactly. No one has a problem with neanderthal inferiority until you point out that it is also the source of human whiteness. Then suddenly extinction is no longer an objective measure.

Cognitive dissonance much?

Neanderthals are vampires. Blood sucking, child sacrificing, nightwalking vampires.

Sapiens domesticated dogs to fend off the bloodsucking nightwalkers.

I ask you now: have any of you ever seen a Jew that likes dogs?

Attached: vlcsnap-2011-10-23-01h45m30s71.png (200x200, 75K)

lol biologist here, that's a really bad understanding of the work actually. here faggot, make like nickelback and look at this photo-giraffe. i will get another in a moment.

Attached: 26676265140_18696f1d8a_b.jpg (1024x719, 102K)

>You can use the evidence of extinction to assert that neanderthals were obviously inferior to homo sapiens, and nobody gets triggered. But the second you point out that human "whiteness" originates in that inferior neanderthal gene pool, the nuts start coming out of the woodwork.
Were they actually inferior?

Somebody didn't pay attention in school.

you will gaze also upon this, what has happened is pretty fucking clear in this graph, look at the fucking graph

Attached: Anthropogenesis-SkoglundPCA2.jpg (526x470, 83K)

As far as we know wild horses weren't being tamed and domesticated until about 5000 years ago. People figured out that you can actually selectively breed animals you capture, breeding only the ones with the traits you want like friendliness towards humans.
Eventually the same thing happened with wolves and over thousands of years slowly became dogs.
Zebras have been tamed and domesticated in modern times, just not on a large scale. I will admit that zebras are more skittish and wary of humans because they had to evolve to deal with more natural predators. I still believe they could have been captured in significant numbers and selectively bred though, we could do it today, but there's simply no need. Look up the experiment done with foxes, it didn't take that many generations to have foxes that can be friendly to humans

like as a real scientist I see this shit and I'm just frustrated

Attached: 1024px-Homo_sapiens_lineage.svg.png (1024x896, 209K)

>Zebras have been tamed and domesticated in modern times
citation needed

slate.com/human-interest/2013/09/can-zebras-be-domesticated-and-trained.html

tell me more about it

I was going to type a genuine response and comment. But then I noticed what look like tits on that thing on the right. Is that fucking creature a woman? Lol. Gee, if that thing is really what the mothers of white women looked like, you niggers wouldn't want them so bad.

did you even read the article? It cites one "tamed" not domesticated zebra. The zebra cited did not usually attack people, but it did no work and was not rideable.

I shouldn't have really used the word domesticated, tame is a better word, it hasn't been done often cause it's a lot of effort for little reward other than to flaunt something exotic. Also it's generally not a nice thing to do either because they are still basically wild animals, they haven't been selectively bred at all to be receptive to domestication.
With a even just a few generations of selective breeding you would see some significant results though.

Attached: main-qimg-38badcb9c81dc2f667d4ed9916f320fb-c.jpg (886x611, 114K)

Good point. But there is no Neandertal inferiority.

This is a true fact

Anyone who thinks Neandertals were in any way inferior (except for things like being more prone to ear infections, which might have actually played a part in their extinction), are basing that on outdated stereotypes or general uninformedness.

This.

They weren't. All evidence points to the contrary.

Oh you mean the white people who invented computers, the internet, all those things you use to bitch about white people while you crave white women. Yeah, we are so inferior and about to go extinct. LOL

Attached: 94a.jpg (425x365, 32K)

LOL

Attached: 1571317053091.jpg (640x646, 81K)

Neandertal tools, like knives, are actually vastly more complex than Sapiens' - probably due to better spational reasoning (which would be coherent with cranial morphology; the back of the brain is larger in Neandertals).

A simple "OP is a faggot" would have done just fine, but okay.