Why do people wear this fucking shit?

Why do people wear this fucking shit?

Attached: IMG_20191023_090728.jpg (1068x1918, 369K)

He ain't afraid to hide what he likes unlike your ass

Attached: 72385660_2437076449744986_9153617644799131648_n.png.jpg (950x720, 49K)

Shut up weeb

They base their whole identity around dumb internet jokes and weeb shit because that's the only way they know how to connect with other people

they're autists who crave attention but don't know how to bring it to themselves without directly dropping their spaghetti
the kind of attention it brings mostly is normalfags just gawking a little and making no comment, and if people were simply thinking 'maybe he's autistic I dunno' the sweater just seals the deal
this

Attention

better than wearing a sports jersey or a shirt with teams logo

so the same reason people wear shirts with their favorite team them

This user thinks spaghetti droppers would wear anything that draws attention. Are you retarded?

To trigger bitter dumbfucks like you.

See?

>so the same reason people wear shirts with their favorite team them
Based.

Attached: tumblr_static_d2ulm4h0cvwco40k844wogok8.png (498x498, 651K)

Why you care? Get a life, queerosexual

It's just the zoomer equivalent of something like this.

When I was a young weeb the neckbeards and crusty otakus wore stuff like this to be "witty" and show their power level.

The ahegao shirts are just a modern take on this. It's just zoomer weebs who want to make a statement that they are, in fact, weebs, and they aren't afraid to show it.

Think of the last time you saw someone wearing this stuff. It's always the weird incel crusty otaku guys who wear it... the same dudes who wore cheesy shirts like pic related 15-20 years ago, but instead they wear ahegao now.

Occasionally you'll see a girl wearing this stuff, that just means she's a thot.

Attached: i_have_not_lost_my_mind_its_backed_up_on_a_disk_somewhere_shirt_f6408c3f-9624-4053-adb1-c026560fd4bb (575x600, 48K)

The people who will be making six figures later on in life versus you, your debt from three kids, the loan on your crossover, the debt on the riding lawnmower that you sit on like clockwork every week while telling yourself that you "won."

this could relate to a whole lot other things too
brand clothing like Supreme and Gucci?
super expensive shit that make people go "Oh he must be rich!"
it brings in attention and could initiate conversation
like the hentai sweater
or sports jerseys
just different kinds of attention

Sorry user but I'm already there and my life isn't like that at all.

>turning 30 in a couple weeks
>9/10 asian gf
>sports car
>no kids
>no debt, no student loans, etc
>own my own business ironically related to anime
>collectively we make 200k+ a year

I guess you're kinda right? I used to wear shirts like the one I linked and I guess my life turned out bretty good. Although the guys I hung out with 15 years ago who were the weird crusty otaku type ended up either:

>virgins @ 30 still
>no jobs / menial jobs (still @ 30)
>no gf
>the ones who have gf or even got married have massive debt, crossovers, etc - and the wife/gf is like 4/10

I think the difference is that some use it as a simple conversation starter while others use it as a crutch to make up for their lack of personality or social skills, and I think you can kinda tell just by looking at the person, the identity they choose to associate with, and how closely they latch onto that identity. But yeah I agree that this is a general thing and not specific to 'weebs' or 'sports' or any other 'interest I don't like'.

Autism

Because he’s based. He doesn’t follow the programming.

Functioning Autism

I saw a girl wearing one at the Texas state fair.

What really threw me off more was the fact that she was short and I think was in early to mid high school years.
It was my first time seeing a someone wearing one in public so I was kinda shocked on many levels

You have to be honest here. We all are attention whores one way or another. It could be something you wear or say even how you handle your physical looks. Let this faggot get his mediocre attention. Let me say there is nothing wrong with attention is just cringe worthy when it doesn’t meet your criteria.

to make people like you uncomfortable

Why do people wear Adidas? Why do people wear Nike? Because they like it. He likes hentai who cares?

What kind of business? Thats good money

>itt autistic weebs trying to justify their degeneracy

man just get a shirt thats comfortable, cheap and good quality and doesnt have some weird shit instead of excusing mental health issuess

tfw you this retarded

I'd never put some of the shit I like on a sweater or hoodie. NOOO way.