I've been vaping for 6 years and my health is just fine

I've been vaping for 6 years and my health is just fine.

Attached: 1494885863213-2.jpg (200x200, 6K)

>Ive been alive for 24 years and Im not dead yet
No shit.

Actually I started at 15. But whatever.

But it has turned you into a shirtless fedora wearing fag

I don’t like powdered peanut butter.

Jokes on you pic isn't me. I have dark hair and wear it in a ponytail and I don't even wear hats.

I had a peanut butter jelly sandwich on wheat bread earlier, now what?

I've been jacking off for 23 years and my palms aren't hairy yet.

>Jokes on you pic isn't me. I have dark hair and wear it in a ponytail and I don't even wear hats.
Gay.

But do you vape illegal THC carts?

Attached: 1556420208751.gif (360x202, 1.92M)

No, it's not gay. I get mad pussy. I pick up girls at the vape shop as well. Vaping gets you pussy.

I don't know, I've had friends hook me up with THC carts before.

Ponytail is even more gay. I bet you man bun that shit on occasion. Lmao

Pussy is gay, Faggot.

Nothing is wrong with putting your hair up. I have long hair and sometimes I don't want it dropping down into my ramen bowls.

What!?

Sorry homo but you got a serious case of the gay.

You have a serious case of the newfag.

>long hair.
>eats ramen.
>.....
>confirmed gay.

I was in 'Nam. Fuck you.

Vietnam references are seriously cringe-tier faggot levels of major autism from listening to grandpa shit himself one too many times.

I think you're jealous. Only insecure jealous men get upset when another male has long hair.

Oh. Well you're wrong. And you're still gay, Gay.

I bet you want to suck my dick don't you? Do you want to see it?

>I've been drinking gasoline for 6 years and my health is just fine.
>I've been shooting cocaine for 6 years and my health is just fine.
>I've been bareback fucking every man woman and animal i could find for 6 years and my health is just fine.
>I've been kiddy diddling for 6 years and my legal status is just fine.

Retard

Attached: 1571455425204.webm (500x374, 1.83M)

That video is older than my vape pen.

so you are a trap or a low life then?

Anyway, good luck with your cancer in 20 years. It will probably not be lethal by then anymore. But the fight is though I guarantee you (had cancer myself). Make sure that every smoke is worth it, because you will cry your tears out for sure.

Why would you ask if another man wants to see your penis? That's gay, pretty fucking gay.

I'm not a damn trap. Traps are women. I'm a man.

Not gay, I'm comfortable with my sexuality because I'm not a raging homosexual like you user. I puff on vapes not cocks.

ok. So you are a low life. Good for you. Still enjoy the cancer when it comes.

I'm about to drink some coffee and I'll get smarter here in a few and I'll come up with something witty to say to you.

I'm comfortable with my sexuality, Fag. However I have never felt the need to ask an anonymous male stranger on the internet if he wants to see my penis. You're gay, user, 99.47% gay.

I'm not gay. I'm not a semen slurper like you.

Semen slurper? You know all the slang. That's gay, user.

Oh so you don't lurk user? You must truly be a newfag that sucks a lot of dick. You must really want to see my dick.

Almost time for my wife to get back from work now so I'm off to fuck. Been nice chatting but next time please keep your dick exhibition urges to yourself, Fag.

Keeping on sucking... or whatever this fucking thread is about.

Nice LARP faggot. I'm going to puff on some vape juice and finish my coffee.

Imagine developing a habit that does do jack shit for you from a nutritional or intoxicant standpoint. May as well just throw your money in the street.