My girlfriend has been cheating on me for 2 months

My girlfriend has been cheating on me for 2 months

AMA

Attached: 1.jpg (1300x985, 143K)

Why is she still your GF? I'll accept plotting revenge and not much else.

How did you find out? I've been there too, user.

why do you people make these same threads every day tens of times?

Whats your Address?

How did you find out?
What all has she done?
Why do you put up with it?

are you getting hard from the thought she is fucking someone else right now

Do you like it OP?

are you going to rollplay some cuckshit? because then I'm not interested and will follow another threat.

and you have been making these threads way longer than that. get help idiot.

Attached: image.jpg (896x722, 56K)

I think we need to start enforcing the same rulez to threads like this to any thread claiming to be a woman. Tits with timestamp

Attached: baitchildren.jpg (255x255, 14K)

right since OP has abandoned this I'll take over as I had a cheating girlfriend once too. No roleplaying, no cuckshit. I ended up dumping her.
> How did you find out?
We had an open relationship, but set boundaries (like safesex and I didn't wanted to do her anal with someone else). I know the guy she fucked and he was bragging about doing anal. Her behavior was shitty, so that was it for me.
AMA

How long have you been together?

>no cuck shit
>open relationship
lol retard

not long, about halve a year. But we started dating a couple of months earlier. She was polygamous, so it was open from the start.

>she was polygamous
There's yours first mistake.

Where did you hide her body?

open relationship is not automatically cuck. I had other sexpartners too. And it was not like she was refusing me sex or anything.

>polygamous
Why didn't that bother you?

you're right there ;)
She moved to LA. I'm still living in the Netherlands. I think she's still alive

Well I know for myself that I cannot fuck the same girl for years. I like variation, so decided to try poly.

looks like you like living on the edge with possibility of std

true. I do checkups every 3 to 4 months and fuck safe with girls that I do not know much. I only fuck unsafe with regular sexparters who also do std checkups. We share out results to be safe and also to make sure we actually do those test.