Wuts poppin Sup Forums? Quick question, as we all know chomos also look at Loli...

Wuts poppin Sup Forums? Quick question, as we all know chomos also look at Loli. It doesn't matter if they're animated or drawn, the whole sexual attraction is toward the underdeveloped person, aka a child.

So I'm wondering, if a law was passed for forced chemical castration, and if that wasnt successful, a bullet to the head, do you think the chomos would eventually just die off? Obviously since their compulsion is so great it doesn't matter if they say they'd never harm a real kid, it can and most likely will happen.

Only a chomo would disagree on such a great solution. We have to protect our children from these chomo coomers.

Wanna discuss what the laws would be like? My telegram is @VrOcKs10

Attached: 0202B4C6-A7B3-4BDD-9E6B-EA2267627317.jpg (630x623, 78K)

You don't have an argument because drawings aren't people

kill yourself for being retarded faggot

also

you are a disingenuous piece of shit; you don't give a fuck about kids, you just want to kill people. BUT you want to kill people with "approval" so you keep thinking if you focus all of your hatred on pedophiles people will actually agree with you that we should kill people for jerking off to cartoons

TLDR you're a psycho, kill yourself

Also. He is closely self hating pedo

Speaking as someone who actully was molested and can't fucking stand loli or the culture around it: You're retarded. Check your bloodlust and try your best to think before you say dumb shit

i despise kids, but beating your meat to some fucking underage people or drawings is fucked and should have you killed.

>Obviously since their compulsion is so great it doesn't matter if they say they'd never harm a real kid, it can and most likely will happen.

Literally not logical therefore not an argument.
Alcohol causes car accidents so let's ban alcohol.
Politicians lie and steal from the governments they represent, so let's ban politics.
Blacks are more likely to commit crime, so let's ban all blacks.
how about we just ban you for being retarded?

That's retarded.

Cool story bro
It's an excuse for your murderous tendencies, nothing more. You just admitted you don't give a fuck about kids and then tried to pull some moral grandstanding anyway and you really should just kill yourself.

Same logic thinking gays will stop because they can't breed. Retarded and gay.

Pedos dont give birth to more pedos, so no it will never happen and your solution is retarded.

i don't like them, bit that does not mean i want to kill them dumbass, you are just some pedo looking for justification.

Pedos, fuck underage children or want to.

Gays fuck gay people that are of legal age unless you are a gay pedo in wich case you are a pedo

Are you seriously using Telegram to echo chamber your garbage ideas? Lmao.

"unless you are a gay pedo in wich case you are a pedo"

Attached: bruh.jpg (544x369, 27K)

kill yourself you deluded psychopath
i can smell your self-righteous faggotry from here

I can’t believe that all of you fucking faggots fell for OP’s nine-inch-long, cum-dripping bait...

>Pretending to be retarded is bait

how about you kill yourself pedo

I'm not a pedo, I just don't like deluded serial killers in the making

Kill yourself

Thanks for sharing

Attached: 1569716947646.jpg (490x625, 66K)

why are you defending child rapists?

Literally retarded. How did you equate telling a psycho to kill himself with supporting child rape?

Oh right, because you're a deluded psychopath. This is that "well if you're against me you must be one of the people I don't like because who would ever disagree with me!?"

Let me say it again:
kill yourself

There is nothing wrong with being a pedo. It is an amazingly common thing. Studies always show a large percentage of males - and a decent percentage of females - who are stimulated by underage children. Your body doesn't lie.
Yet while in society we all lie. Because everyone has been brainwashed by Feminist Consent Theory. It has made men ashamed of our own natural impulses. Fuck off OP.

But if you want to pretend it is actually wrong, feel free to prove why that is.

Attached: we are the cure.gif (380x157, 485K)

Oh ooh o0oh does that book have pictures in it?

Attached: 5ba94d798a11be6b4848bd3e3470716d-imagejpeg.jpg (640x398, 178K)

BECAUSE HE THINKS ITS WRONG AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS!!!!11

Top kek