What the fuck is this shit?

What the fuck is this shit?

Attached: 20191023200337.jpg (1079x1079, 212K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lhoist.com/us_en/imv-nevada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: 1547263598580.jpg (979x891, 152K)

so how did you find it? you just been combing google maps on max zoom for years?

I don't know what I'm looking at. The first is an overhead of a desert or something, the second is at night but I can't see anything

freight vic graveyard

the green dots since youre being retardedly unspecific about what "shit" you're referring to are water cisterns for sewage processing.

You're actually an idiot. Those are crops, the irrigation booms move in a big circle while they spray

99% sure he is correct.

luck

this. the daylight picture is from a very high alt. or a sat. image. the other looks like a FLIR image of a container yard or something at a lower altitude

There arent any that big in the world. But creative thinking.

the second one is a zoomed version of the first one,It's in nevada

ok. then you found a vehicle depot/recycling yard in the desert. congrats user, you wasted your time.

OP here,let's clarify

You see the yellow dot in the first image? It's on a mountain In nevada,roughly 20 km away from the closest village; The second screenshot is a zoomed version of the first one (exactly on the yellow dot). Apparently,there are lights on this mountain. I can provide additional pictures if you wish

look at the size of the "roads" that are cutting through smart one.

>km

ah nvm this thread is shit

user, you can look on google maps in any country in any climate and see these exact crops. It's a standard practice all over the world to lay out crops like this. They are 100% not cisterns. Cisterns are much, much, much smaller when they're circular and would not be iridescent green from the sky.

Don't talk about shit you have no clue of.

If you say so

Attached: 20191023204616.jpg (1079x1079, 134K)

nigga go outside from time to time. water processing cisterns are this exact color

looks like trailers for semis and a couple large warehouses.

>would not be iridescent green from the sky
Did you read every other word?

look at the top left corner. common practice to use algae to break down normally unprocessed dookey water

Attached: modern-wastewater-treatment-plant-round-ponds-recycle-dirty-sewage-water-aerial-view-drone-modern-wa (1600x1156, 365K)

skynet

in the middle of the desert,on a mountain,20+ km away from the closest town?

You've found Skell Industries main drone plant.

Ok,ok ,what about this one?

Attached: 20191023205114.jpg (1079x1079, 84K)

middle of the desert is a pretty great climate and location for storage of goods that don't need to be cooled

fucking go back to /x/ this is a image error

Yes user I understand what cisterns are and how they work. See how small they are compared to OP's pic?
Google: Pivot-irrigation fields

you're literally making a wild guess.

Attached: 6917af28804298aec6e99f3afef35501.png (766x1028, 1.86M)

>a'hyuk! imma go about nevada way and grow me some sorghum and corn! how poor of a decision could that be! it works in minecraft!

And why exactly is a garbage pit hidden from the eyes of the world? And why does it have this peculiar shape?

>you're literally making a wild guess.

not hidden from the eyes its hidden from the nose. If this is the bottom of a valley then it makes perfect sense. easier to run sewage down stream and clean water up stream than it is vice versa

That's why you irrigate the land using this method and don't use geometric plots to maximize acreage. modern agriculture must be mystical to you. really user you're that dense?

yeah its not crops

are you saying these are the same location? because they look totally different geographically

I'll correct myself. You aren't guessing, you're dead wrong on arrival to the thread. You'd have to be an idiot to think they build cisterns nearly a km wide.

How european are you? on a scale from born in detroit to 90's EDM

what about the one in antarctica? There's no way one can introduce conducts in there while still remaining unnoticed.

ok troll have fun wasting your life being contrarian on the internet

yes,they are. The second one is just zoomed

aww sweety don't take your ball and leave

its an artifact from the program that combines different satellite images together
there isnt actually anything there

a map error as someone pointed out.

this might be completely unrelated to the direction you're trying to go but if google or whomever really wanted to censor the image to hide bases or buildings they would probably go about it in a more nuanced manner and not just some smudges

THOSE ARE CROPS TOO!!!!

we would need to know the scale of the second image to make any definitive claim

looks like a bunch of intermodal containers

there's only 1 way to find out
I guess so,I wasn't implying much,it's just that certain structures around the globe (particularly in remote areas) are really atypical to say the least...however I do suspect that there's some sort of odd activity (most likely military bases,nothing supernatural) in Antarctica; But you have to admit that the Highjump operation was really odd; It was a strange incident that happened immediately after ww2...as if they were looking for something.

Tell me how to leak the coordinates,I'm using google earth

They'd probably just blur it. You can request to have your entire house blurred on Google Street view. If you scroll down the road in any big city you'll come across a few blurred houses

>leak
kek
you can create a place marker or just look at the lower right hand corner where your cursor is

having found some random buildings in military training areas or the like is pretty creepy. I found what looked like an abandoned vehicle checkpoint in the middle of the jungle in camp gonsalvez on a ridge about 10 miles from the normal training road. found a 50 cal pintle mount some ancient sand bags a some linked brass. shit was weird.

Hey op do you have any lower rresolution pictures you mindless faggot?

heres the guy who thinks everything is crops

36°41'10"N 116°30'46"W

stone slabs most likely or sometimes they bundle rocks and wrap them up in steel wire in pallet sized bundles.
the place is a quarry
its on quarry road
quarry machinery everywhere you can see the chutes to pull out sand and shit to sort into piles of aggregates they probably sell as pavement rocks or some shit.
I dont think its something people are trying to hide because you can see it from the main road of the veteran highway.
space photos probably look like shit because of the natural minerals being so dark red probably iron or something like that.

Attached: quarry.jpg (1888x788, 298K)

i'd be the unlucky fuck who gets a ticket for blowing that stop sign on an empty road

quarry? thats a weird way to say crops

>you wasted your time
from someone on Sup Forums commenting on someones use of time

its Lathrop Wells Cone
seems to be a research facility and the stacks are shit theyve mined from the mountain as they conducted research

You mean those green rings of crops?

also industrial mining

crop research?

crops? no
thats a mountain
the crops to the south are part of T&T ranch and aren't related at all

Interesting indeed. It looks pretty cool and defended. Are there any valuable materials waiting to be extracted in that region? Chromium maybe?(just a wild guess)

I found their website they mine clay minerals thats used in smoking pipes or incense burners or some shit like that.

lhoist.com/us_en/imv-nevada

it doesnt look defended at all, not sure where you are coming to that conclusion
it was a volcano site so thats what the mining and research is probably related too

i would have to agree that playing I Spy on google maps is probably a bigger time waste than using any kind of social board

there are a couple barriers here and there and those lights (like pic related). The only difference is in size but I guess they use them when they mine. Eh...back to searching I guess...next destination...Russia comrades

I think OP is 12

seems like a boring normal mining site to me

It's probably part of the US Nevada bombing and testing range. idk why it's some big conspiracy, there's several different government facilities throughout the Nevada desert, including an unused radiation dump site.

Attached: alex-jones.jpg (564x423, 25K)

let's colonise it

Found a picture of OP

Attached: Conspiracy-theorist-tin-foil-hat.jpg (500x375, 127K)

That's how you become dead dumbass

no can do. already expended myself colonizing your mom, sorry.

pretty sure its a mine OP.

Op is not interested in the crops, that was only to give you an idea on where picture on right was located

Attached: Screenshot_20191023-144015.jpg (1080x2340, 1.03M)

ah, another crop thread, comfy

good job youre like the 3 or 4th person to figure that out

Hahahaha you're just afraid lmao,none of you has balls

>20 km
>closest village
>village
yep

That was my first post in this thread, this comment is my second.