How old were you when you realized republicans and Trump / racist is fucking retarded?

How old were you when you realized republicans and Trump / racist is fucking retarded?

> 15

Attached: donaldtrumpwhistleblower.jpg (1024x1024, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fortune.com/2019/10/17/who-is-gordon-sondland-testimony/
thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/390270-trump-orders-perry-to-take-immediate-steps-to-stop-coal-plant
politico.com/news/2019/10/02/trump-hotel-empty-rooms-016763
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-hotel-washington-dc-bribery-investigation-rooms-a9143236.html
thedailybeast.com/house-dems-probe-whether-foreign-government-made-ghost-bookings-at-trump-hotels
news.gallup.com/poll/267491/congress-approval-support-impeaching-trump.aspx
youtu.be/OlTPn-dHwOg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealioning
washingtonpost.com/politics/saudi-funded-lobbyist-paid-for-500-rooms-at-trumps-hotel-after-2016-election/2018/12/05/29603a64-f417-11e8-bc79-68604ed88993_story.html
abcnews.go.com/Politics/july-4th-fireworks-donor-lobbied-president-trump-tariffs/story?id=64108794
usaspending.gov/#/award/76478098
thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsnetteam/2019/08/09/the-secret-service-has-spent-almost-550000-on-golf-carts-to-protect-donald-trump-111647/
politico.com/story/2019/09/17/trump-scotland-turnberry-1499298
mcfn.org/node/6043/devos-family-made-14-million-in-political-contributions-in-the-last-2-years-alone
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So..this your big year?

Attached: 1570713017215.gif (201x269, 1.17M)

Honestly, I had high hopes before the election. But once he took office, I'm like "Got-DAMM! This is exactly what I didn't want, a corrupt billionaire just trying to give himself a tax break while robbing the country blind!"

Then I thought "So, he's just typical GOP"

Turned 16 about when we were hauling ass into Iraq. It became pretty obvious around then.

how old were you when you realized racism is a social construct?

Attached: 1571656399043.jpg (556x552, 33K)

Ok this must be bait

Not really. We're seeing Late Stage Capitalism tighten it's grip on our lives every day thanks to Cadet Bonespurs.

More consolidation of power, and there will be zero chance for the upcoming generation

Wasted quads on a fucking republican shill. You're just pretending to be a liberal and writing shit about republicans, come on man that is just plain unfair

You seem to express yourself so eloquently and with such impeccable grammar that surely your implications are true!

Democrats are retarded, example: OP

I'm actually not pretending to be anything, though. I'm actually a conservative, but don't support Republicans since it's clear they are only for crony capitalism and don't give a shit about debt. And half the Dems are way too crazy for me.

>We're seeing Late Stage Capitalism tighten it's grip on our lives every day thanks to Cadet Bonespurs.
>I'm actually a conservative
What has Trump done that makes you think he's a crony capitalist?

Attached: 1563904902768.gif (320x200, 560K)

I'd actually turn it around and ask what he's ever done to convince you that he's not?

That's not how this works, user.
You made the claim, provide me with your reasoning.

This is how republicans think. See the problem now?

When did I realize I was a republican? When I became an adult.

Yeah, let me see if I follow your logic, here it goes...

You are probably a child molester, until you can convince me that you aren't, I'm going to stick with my belief that you are one.

Do you see how retarded this is, user?

Attached: 1565148873282.jpg (280x400, 19K)

So when are you 16 Op?

Yes, republicans, like reasonable people, think claims and accusations should be backed up with some manner of evidence

How old were you when your step-dad stuck his AIDS infected dick up your ass? 12? And when did this happen? Yesterday?

Everything he does makes you think he's a crony capitalist. Utilizing state power to advance business interests of those that support him is clearly his bread and butter.

Not to mention all the cash he's taken for giving positions to people like Devos and Sondland.

fortune.com/2019/10/17/who-is-gordon-sondland-testimony/

>Utilizing state power to advance business interests
Like?
>Not to mention all the cash he's taken for giving positions to people like Devos and Sondland.
Is there a paper trail of this cash he's taken?
Your link doesn't say there is.

I grew out of my public schooling conditioning when I was 19 or so. Now I know the Democrats are worse. Congrats on your rebellious, establishment approved ideology though.

He has put Canada’s protection of its dairy industry, which is similar to our protection of our dairy industry, at the center of our trade conflict, despite the fact that Canada has a trade surplus with us. It's all arbitrary bullshit that he pulls out of his ass based on who he wants to benefit on any particular day.

His idea that trade surplus or lack of one equals getting ripped off is 8th grade levels of economic stupidity to justify his own interests. I don't have a surplus with McDonalds, they've never bought anything from me, doesn't mean they're ripping me off.

President Trump has ordered Energy Secretary Rick Perry to take "immediate steps" to prevent the further closures of coal and nuclear power plants around the U.S., the White House said Friday.

thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/390270-trump-orders-perry-to-take-immediate-steps-to-stop-coal-plant

In what way is Trump a "racist?"

Attached: 1546072030145.jpg (800x600, 79K)

That article is over a year old. Coal is going away no matter what Trump does or says.

>15

haha,and why should we care what a 15 year olds political opinion is? let me guess,you support democrats because your parents do

Attached: 1562814515918.jpg (960x468, 74K)

Because in 3 years he can vote, retard.

Attached: 1571800244231.jpg (1125x1311, 685K)

>>crony capitalism over a year old doesn't count!!!!!!

…..k

Attached: truth.jpg (720x471, 51K)

Can’t tell if this is bait or you’re genuinely this retarded

Hows the short bus life, cletus?

>>brainless automaton without any logical retort.

Why do you bother replying?

How old were you when you realized Democrats and Republicans are not opposing parties and their functional agendas are identical, only separated by partisan rhetoric.
Oh you havnt figured it out yet. Damn you must be dumb as fuck.

I had high hopes, and I don't understand why they're letting me keep more of my own money. on top of that, my 401 k has went up over 35 percent in 3 years. It's pure bullshit!!

So there's no evidence that Trump is financially profiting from any of this?

I'm financially profiting from trump being in office. So who gives a fuck?

Attached: w07f2mdbh5p31.jpg (640x424, 53K)

Foreign nationals have been funneling money into his real-estate endeavors for quite a while, allowing his businesses to take the money and mark the "sales" of rented rooms with no occupants.

politico.com/news/2019/10/02/trump-hotel-empty-rooms-016763

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/trump-hotel-washington-dc-bribery-investigation-rooms-a9143236.html

thedailybeast.com/house-dems-probe-whether-foreign-government-made-ghost-bookings-at-trump-hotels

Attached: caf1d5fe541617979df95719bd00a79b--martin-luther-king-quotes-king-jr.jpg (236x282, 20K)

Congress Approval, Support for Impeaching Trump Both Up

Rich people rent large apartments and homes they barely ever visit.
This isn't anything new, user.

>52% of Americans now support Trump's impeachment and removal

What a load of horse shit.
LOL

Attached: 1563762250596.gif (200x200, 1.52M)

Do you enjoy being an authoritarian ass kissing bootlicker participating in his own demise?

Attached: distribution-of_-wealth.gif (1280x800, 239K)

I own a house in Florida for the winter months when New York gets shitty.

I'm barely there, did I funnel money to someone by purchasing that property?

Attached: 1564646646589.jpg (716x717, 54K)

False Equivalence fallacy

Description: An argument or claim in which two completely opposing arguments appear to be logically equivalent when in fact they are not. The confusion is often due to one shared characteristic between two or more items of comparison in the argument that is way off in the order of magnitude, oversimplified, or just that important additional factors have been ignored.

youtu.be/OlTPn-dHwOg

So if I were renting, it would make you think that I was funneling money?

What if I want to rent a floor in one of trumps buildings?

See, you're making some incredible assumptions, user.

Claiming that money laundering is happening at Trump Tower because the renters barely stay.

What do you call this?

Attached: 1564525177925.jpg (435x435, 97K)

It's called bribery and money laundering.

Do you rent it at 5 times the market value?

If I really want the property?
Sure.
>It's called bribery and money laundering.
Evidence?
If I sell you a candy bar for $3, that doesn't mean you bribed or laundered money to me.

He actually used to seem like a pretty cool guy. Was open-minded, supported women's right to choose, was very supportive of gay marriage and gays serving openly in the military, and other stuff.

They say you get more conservative as you age, and it seems like it got to him. Now he's just retarded.

>“I don’t think the Republican Party is a party full of the almighty God, nor is the Democratic Party. They both have weaknesses. And I’m not inextricably bound to either party.”

Why you would even assume he leans right baffles me. Dude was calling for shit like universal income even back then.

If I sell you a million candy bars for $3 each and you never show up to collect them, it sure as hell is evidence.

I was 18 when I realized the left wing is fucking retarded

Prove evidence that the tenants have "NEVER" been there.
Even if some haven't, that's not evidence of money laundering.

>underage b&
gtfo

Provide*

Naw, I'm good, that's what all the investigations are for.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sealioning

Sealioning (also spelled sea-lioning and sea lioning) is a type of trolling or harassment which consists of pursuing people with persistent requests for evidence or repeated questions, while maintaining a pretense of civility and sincerity.[1][2][3][4] It may take the form of "incessant, bad-faith invitations to engage in debate"

Rhetorically, sealioning fuses persistent questioning—often about basic information, information easily found elsewhere, or unrelated or tangential points—with a loudly-insisted-upon commitment to reasonable debate. It disguises itself as a sincere attempt to learn and communicate. Sealioning thus works both to exhaust a target's patience, attention, and communicative effort, and to portray the target as unreasonable. While the questions of the "sea lion" may seem innocent, they're intended maliciously and have harmful consequences.

>Naw, I'm good, that's what all the investigations are for.
Yeah, I'm cool with that.

Nice. I'm sure that's what's happening here

>Foreign nationals have been funneling money into his real-estate endeavors for quite a while, allowing his businesses to take the money and mark the "sales" of rented rooms with no occupants.

This is the initial post I responded to.
Do you know what this is?

Was he making this statement as if it was a fact?
>Foreign nationals have been funneling money into his real-estate endeavors for quite a while
>Foreign nationals have been funneling money
>have been funneling money

I realized it when Trump was campaigning.
>Trump: We're gonna build a wall!
uhh... i guess that might work but ladders exist.
>Trump: And Mexico is gonna pay for it!
ohh.. it's a scam. or maybe he meant something different?
>Trump when asked to clarify: No i mean it people! We're gonna build that wall and mexico is gonna pay for that wall!
ok republicans are gullible bitches.

quads of truth

washingtonpost.com/politics/saudi-funded-lobbyist-paid-for-500-rooms-at-trumps-hotel-after-2016-election/2018/12/05/29603a64-f417-11e8-bc79-68604ed88993_story.html

The wall worked quite well in Berlin and co existed with ladders

So you're making the argument that Trump openly took bribes in the tune of a WHOPPING 270k?

>At the time, these lobbyists were reserving large numbers of D.C.-area hotel rooms as part of an unorthodox campaign that offered U.S. military veterans a free trip to Washington — then sent them to Capitol Hill to lobby against a law the Saudis opposed, according to veterans and organizers.

>At first, lobbyists for the Saudis put the veterans up in Northern Virginia. Then, in December 2016, they switched most of their business to the Trump International Hotel in downtown Washington. In all, the lobbyists spent more than $270,000 to house six groups of visiting veterans at the Trump hotel, which Trump still owns.

Attached: 1468675445.gif (350x184, 1.47M)

The Berlin wall was like 60 miles long. It had manned towers all along it, along with landmines. People still escaped.

The US/Mexico border is 3145 miles. Any theoretical wall will not have watchtowers or landmines (as much as you fucking psychopaths would cheer poor, destitute people being blown up).

Do you know what a kilometer is, bozo?
Get back in your trap thread and let the adults talk.

Attached: 14574655464.jpg (400x300, 14K)

>>bribe after bribe to the tune of tens of millions of dollars
>>That's all!?

fuck off.

What bribe?
You literally just tried claiming that openly paying Trump 270k to house US Veterans to go to Washington was a bribe.

You can't even be conversed with, you're that stupid.

How old were you when you realized your cum slut mother should have had a hanger shoved up her twat to kill you?

>thinking any political opinions matter before voting age

Attached: 1455557221168.jpg (560x375, 28K)

Trump campaign promises
>trump promise to build a wall - FAIL
>also have mexico pay for it - FAIL
>cancel funding from sanctuary cities - FAIL
>eliminate DACA - FAIL
>create commission on radical islam - FAIL
>mandatory minimums for immigrants - FAIL
>remove all criminally undocumented immigrants - FAIL
>build navy to 350 ships - FAIL
>end birthright citizenship - FAIL
>impose death penalty for cop killers - FAIL
>appoint special prosecutor to investigate hillary - FAIL
>make no cuts to medicaid - FAIL
>eliminate common core - FAIL
>hiring freeze on federal employees - FAIL
>eliminate gun free zones in schools - FAIL
>defund planned parenthood - FAIL
>achieve energy independence (only a complete moron would think this is possible this decade) - FAIL
Did I miss any? Like him or not he's a failburger at following through on his promises.

Could literally post them all day

"While the donation of fireworks for D.C.'s Independence Day gala is generous and supported by many, it raises ethical concerns," said Scott Amey, general counsel of Project on Government Oversight, a nonpartisan, independent watchdog group. "The fireworks companies have reportedly lobbied against tariffs, and they could be using the Trump administration's celebration to better their business opportunities. We have witnessed a blurring of the line between government and business with this administration and things don't seem to be improving."

Phantom Fireworks CEO Bruce Zoldan told ABC News Live last month that he met face-to-face with Trump in May during an Oval Office meeting with business leaders to discuss the impact of tariffs, but he said that the group did not explicitly discuss fireworks.

abcnews.go.com/Politics/july-4th-fireworks-donor-lobbied-president-trump-tariffs/story?id=64108794

You do know that this kind of meeting happens almost every day in the White House, for every President?

He used fireworks from a company that spoke with him once, where's the bribe?
How is Trump benefiting from this?

Attached: 1566525408863.gif (450x258, 1.84M)

Yeah, I'm sure in a free market system companies are clamoring to give away $750,000 worth of merchandise to events specifically requested by the president.

the real value of trump was a wake up call to the left to get their act together and stop being so god damn insufferable, and more and more these days i see increasing backlash against PC culture which makes me happy

Based

$100,000 worth of tax payer funding for tent rental at Mar-a-Lago

usaspending.gov/#/award/76478098

Companies pay millions annually for marketing and advertisements, user.

Are you fucking retarded?

Ever heard of Coca-Cola?
How about Pepsi?

Coca-Cola paid 889 million dollars in 2017 for advertisements.
Over the last five years, Coca-Cola has spent an average of 3.8 billion dollars a year on advertising worldwide.

For what?

$550,000 on forcing the Secret Service to rent his own golf carts when he drags them along to all his properties. That's not to mention food, lodging, and everything else.

thegolfnewsnet.com/golfnewsnetteam/2019/08/09/the-secret-service-has-spent-almost-550000-on-golf-carts-to-protect-donald-trump-111647/

>When Trump is at those properties, the Secret Service is in golf carts rented from local vendors. The Secret Service cannot legally rent carts directly from Trump's properties because he would materially benefit.

Into the toilet your link goes.
That took a whole ten seconds to find.

Attached: hhah2.jpg (894x880, 691K)

>>implying there's no business deals with local vendors or mutually beneficial returns.

Yeah okay.

politico.com/story/2019/09/17/trump-scotland-turnberry-1499298

A five-day visit to Turnberry and the surrounding region revealed that the regular visits from Air Force crews on layovers from Prestwick Airport have become a major facet of the life of the resort. It also revealed that, rather than being restricted to single-night refueling stops, some visits last multiple nights, expanding the known dimensions of the relationship between the president’s luxury resort and the U.S. military.

You literally just lied through your teeth, dumb fuck.
First you claim he's forcing the Secret Service to rent HIS OWN golf carts.
You post a link, either too stupid to read it yourself or hoping that I won't read the first 5 sentences.
Then when called out on your blatant lies, you fall back on another assumption..."B..bbbut he could be doing dirty business with those vendors. No I don't have proof, I act like things are happening without evidence because I have no integrity."
>implying there's no business deals with local vendors or mutually beneficial returns.
This is called an assumption, congratulations.
Just like every other example you've posted thus far.

You're a brainlet.

Attached: 1563682322981.jpg (903x960, 52K)

rofl, instead of using the carts at his resort for free, he's forcing them to rent them. I don't give a shit whether he can file for LLC #2,234 and claim he's not benefiting.

>instead of using the carts at his resort for fre
Not legal.
>I don't give a shit whether he can file for LLC #2,234 and claim he's not benefiting.
He's not, grow up loser.
If he was, CNN would have something better to talk about every night.

So were niggers and the press lieing back then, or are they lieing now?

If he cared about legal, he wouldn't be trying to host international meetings at his own resorts.

LANSING — Members of West Michigan’s powerful DeVos family have combined to make about $14 million in political contributions in the last two years alone.

As Betsy DeVos prepares to become President-elect Donald Trump’s education secretary and as groups the family funds back significant proposals advancing in the Michigan Legislature in lame duck, MCFN analyzed the family’s political giving in Michigan, in other states and at the federal level.

mcfn.org/node/6043/devos-family-made-14-million-in-political-contributions-in-the-last-2-years-alone

>were niggers lieing then or now?

Attached: 1564740525627.jpg (190x265, 10K)

Storms area 51, complains about landmines. Not being fair!

Wat a dumbass

sample doesnt distinguish party sampling, or whether likely voters or not.
easy poll to massage for political ends.