Why are Indians so ireedemably disgusting subhuman filth?

You Indians are literally the most disgusting subhumans on the planet.
Even niggers and mudslimes have some semblance fo public decency compared to you.
At least Africans have the excuse of being isolated in the jungle for 100'000 years from the rest of humanity, you poo-smelling curryniggers have no excuse.

Let's go through this:

> Use copious spices in food to hide traces of literal shit in your food
> Can't solve your out-of-control ork-like population explosion and instead of even making even a pretence of controlling it, your government actually makes a priority of "solving" the problem through emigration
> Your accent is a horrible mutilation of decent English
> endless phone-scammers
> all of you smell like literal feces
> your people are either the most retarded people on the planet (any nigger is more intelligent than your shit-tier indian) or irredeemably stuck-up autistes
>You still about 'muh British oppression' despite the obvious fact that only foreigners are capable of improving your shitstain of a country (even Mongols and Afghans did a better job than you)
>you straightfacedly believe you will actually becoming a superpower despite the fact that the most devastated country's on earth in east asia overtook your britbong-maintained 'country' in a few decades
>you are such litreal niggers that you are the world's ony non-African country that are too incompetent and pitiful to use their own language for government functions
>you marry your cousins, I have talked with Taxi-drivers who have opined their can't marry because their brothers have already married all their cousins (they will probably remain kissless virgins all their lives until raping some girl in alley outside of their favourite stripclub)
>you seriously worship without larping retarded meme-tier gods like a fat kid with an elephant's head and actual cows.
>your women are burn themselves ALIVE on husband's death. you are worse than mudslimes.

>DESIGNATED.
>SHITTING.
>STREETS.

Other urls found in this thread:

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html
pimg.tradeindia.com/00189440/b/0/Caramel-Color.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Really makes you shit.

fucking explain yourself pajeet

The widows would commit suicide because they preferred it to being a single woman surrounded by muslims. Not even meming here.

doing it on a mass scale is so fucking insane but shitting outside is pretty glorious desu senpai

FUCKING TRUE MATE. I can't marry now that my cow died =,(',','

>be Autralian
>walk out side
>get bitten by snake
>die

>walk outside
>get raped by a mob of abos
>die

>stay inside
>snakes crawl in
>die

>get raped in cricket by India
>die

>get raped in all sports by New Zealand
>die

>literally cucked by
>A
>FUCKING
>EMU

>First thing in the morning, what do I see? A pile of shit staring at me. I close my eyes, I step away. No matter where I go, there’s no getting away.

Are Indians possibly so revolating because in the past they were the only major human population that commited bestiality on mass-scale and mixed with Aus-Aboriginal-tier people's and cucked up their gene-pool forever?

But again that doesn't makes sense because the most incest-having, public-shitting, ork-like populations are in the north around Bihar, whilst some of the only areas approaching human-level are in the far south in the Christian areas. then again that's probably because southern europoors were there so long they re-absorbed human genes?

I have never met a single indian proud of his culture in any way, with the possible exception of sikhs.

Do these cunts seriously just shit in the street?

No only on ur mum

jokes aside, we anglos must unite against this unending tide of filth. evenr niggers are capable of some decent music, all indian music seems to be droning gong-ging-ding-kwang garbage that must be played in an endless loop whilst indians smoke up on ganjoa or heroin to forget the unforgivable curse god put upon them for being born as pajeet.

wherever the most shit-tier revolting bar in the entire, if it's busy at all there will be a bunch of fat smelly indians competing to molest the fat 30+ chick in the corner.
the average indian will spend 25 years of virginity attempting to hone his craft in alleybars, or going full autiste on girls at university events until ranjapoodeeshika finds pajeet her brothers sister

explanation

k?

He is 28 years old.
How old do you think she is?

kektacular

sweet jesus no

Is that how it happened? I always wondered why Buddha and other Ancient Indians were beautiful and white-skinned while modern Indians are as filthy and disgusting as they are.

I realized that obvious mixing must've occurred to shit-up such a beautiful race, I just didn't think it would be Abos. Now I can't unsee their resemblance to Abos.

>New Zealand
>Relevant in any way at all

Exposure to high levels of feces does things to people.
Indians have become one with the poo.

worst thing we ever did. the chinks i can accept, but who knew indians would spread their cancer here?
designated shitting streets in melbourne 2020?

Blue eyed Brahmin here, ask me anything

Dravidians and Australian aborigines are actually related, good guess user

>Indiarrhea
HAHAHAH

I'm guessing the highest-caste Indians probably have little to no actual Indian genes, there's no explaining how pic related and Venkadeshapandachoondi come out remotely the same gene-poo.
Iranian women are generally quite attractive, which seems to be where the people who conquered the abos there previously were. I'm guessing the caste-system started and managed to exist for over 2000 years simply because the native woman were so repulsive and the men so retarded.

I have been in court to recall a licence after speeding offenses and have heard an Indian straight-facedly saying to an official [insert that reedy, robotic-sounding clipped horrible accent] "well it's just fun driving drunk, you know? people dont say it, but everyone knows its true!"

No doubt they have some issues. If you ever work with one they are the laziest fucking slacker around. You can count on the Indian to do the least amount of work possible.

Indian food is fucking good through and they do have some fine ass women.

What the fuck happened to your country? I actually really admire the culture and history of Ancient India. I took an interest in it when I watched that Yuri Bezmenov video for the first time and thought he was a cuck at first when he was raving about India. I later realized he was right, but not about current year India, but Ancient India.

How did the majority of the people of India become rat-breeding, shit-tier subhumans who squat and over their curbs to shit? Especially from such an advanced and refined culture that Ancient India possessed?

>I'm guessing the highest-caste Indians probably have little to no actual Indian genes
No mate, I'm just Indo-European
But upper casted people North Indian people are more light skinned but Upper caste people a minority in the country. Even as low as 14% in some states of India.

This is why I will NEVER eat at any Subway.
Here in the NY/NJ/CT Metro area every
single Subway place is franchised by Dotheads.
The thought of those people making sandwiches with
their shit-encrusted hands makes me want to RETCH!!!

And we have a winner!!!

Well, that will be a long answer.
I won't say anything as you probably don't know how people in India live like, their lifestyle, their ideology of life etc..
Because if i say something you won't understand. I'm thinking to make a video about India, caste system, it's after effect etc..
Since i see people being curious about India and actually not knowing anything at all.

>you seriously worship without larping retarded meme-tier gods like a fat kid with an elephant's head and actual cows.

I like based poo in loo.

Curry is good and they hate muslims.

No memes here friend.

I work for a pair of them for a few years at a hotel. Fucking scum of the Earth. If the job wasn't so amazingly chill and I didn't break their arms for a high wage I would have them in jail for human trafficking.

They tried to pay me cuck wages but after 2 months of people the only reliable person they had I doubled my hourly wage in a private meeting or I was leaving. Which is fine, they were criminals who stole tens of thousands of dollars each year in fraudulent credit card charges and doubling uping room for big oil contractors.

That wasn't what made me hate them. It was what they were doing to keep their costs so low. They basically had family back in India recruit young uneducated married couples without family resources. Flew them into America on a work visa, put them up in some shithole apartments they owned, gave them a single van for 6 couples, and paid them $3/hr. Off the books and untaxed.

They didn't speak English and their entire livelyhood was dictated by the Owners. If they complained or threatened to quit they would pull the work visa by saying their were not doing their jobs or stealing from customers. It was deplorable but I was in too good of a position to get them arrested and me out of a job.

They are either poo niggers or sub-human turbo jews that enslave their own people for profit.

maximum kek

You have obviously never actually had to live in a city with a large number of Indians.
That IT software engineer you know still is going later bring his family, none of which no how to poo in loo and will later bring their cousins for marriage "It's ok, my grandparents and parents married their cousins and I turned out fine!" ok pajeet.

I would rather Mudslimes than street-shitters worshipping animorphs toys and taking pilgramages to a river of diarrhea.

I'm pretty sure Buddha was from Thailand, which would explain why he looks white or semi-white

Well, there's not much you can do.

There it is!

Get 'im, boys!

Enlighten me, Siddhartha. I am curious as to how Ancient India transitioned to the shitshow it is now.

It's because of their religions and filthy culture.

>That wasn't what made me hate them. It was what they were doing to keep their costs so low. They basically had family back in India recruit young uneducated married couples without family resources. Flew them into America on a work visa, put them up in some shithole apartments they owned, gave them a single van for 6 couples, and paid them $3/hr. Off the books and untaxed.

[If true]
You should have reported that scum, you could have raised a local scandal at least and reduced the number of poos in your area. There's still time to do it.

Over a billion poos and growing. 'racism!'. I fully expect if Australia ever cucks up it's immigration policy again and Indian inevitably experiences a happening, Australia will drown in a mountain of poo like Europe is in Allahu-Akbars.

I'll make a thread later on today evening, in my country's time zone.
I'll be making the threads again few more times until i feel satisfied.

95% white area. There would be no local scandal. I would just either be out of a job or fired once they knew what I did.

I am disgusted by them but I didn't like dot heads enough to begin with to help out the sods they were rotating in and out.

chinasmack.com/2010/pictures/filthy-india-photos-chinese-netizen-reactions.html

/thread

You are literally below Indians on the poo scale.

Indian + Mudslime + Nukes = an amazing county.

Although Indian religion actually seems so utterly meme-tier and primitive that I can see how fucking Islam might actually look appealing there.

>You are literally below Indians on the poo scale.
It's a lot better here because Islam tells you that hygiene is 50% faith. Your faith can't be complete without hygiene or something like that.

Of course we have open defecation in some remote villages but I can never image something like this ever happening here: If you are gonna defecate in the open you gotta go to a place where no one can see because it would be shameful as fuck if someone sees you. People in villages go to fields mostly.

Wow. Those images of Indians nonchalantly washing amongst bloated corpses, cow carcasses are people pissing in the river is something.

>Muslims
>Hygenic

Shut your fucking face Mahmoud. You scum and your fucking filthy halal carts are the furthest thing from hygenic. You insects should wipe some of the sweat and grime off your greasy skin every once and a while, then we'll fucking talk about "hygenic."

Can you post more hot poo in loo's?

This is actually true.

He's probably right that they're at least marginally cleaner than Hindus.
I've just realised there is a race below niggers.

>implying I am Muslim
>implying I said Muslim are hygienic

I was just comparing it to Indian religions and culture. Pakistan and India are the same and the reason the shit situation is better in Pakistan is because of the culture and religion.

Definitely cleaner than Behindus, but they're still disgusting, albeit disgusting in their own special way. Hindus just wallow in their own feces and piss, but Muslims are just greasy, slimy and ugly due to their being retarded, inbred subhumans.

tfw when you realise the aryan-race and the danger of race-mixing isn't a meme

>the shit situation

i would rather have poo everywhere to be honest

at least the hindus seem to civilize a bit when they meet development

you guys prefer killing everything decent in sight

have you actually been to India? Or is this just Sup Forums info?

>MFW RACE MIXING WILL DO THIS TO THE REST OF THE WHITE PEOPLE
HOLY FUCKING SHIT WE HAVE TO STOP THIS

I agree, Indians are subhuman filth and they are the cancer of our country, literally starting to take it over with their high immigration rate.

I'm a top-tier Indian (Brahmin, but I disavowed Hinduism because of its stupid rituals and ceremonies and holidays and shit), not sure what the fuck I am.

My great-great-grandfather was 6'5, his son 6'2, that son 5'11, my dad 5'6.5, and me at 5'10 (just turned 18 so still got time to make up). I'm not dark skinned, but I'm not light skinned. The darkest parts of my body excluding my dick are this color pimg.tradeindia.com/00189440/b/0/Caramel-Color.jpg

My mom is light skinned, my dad is my tone, and apparently I have a Mongolian ancestor some 4-5 generations ago.

The current generation of light Indians are pretty far from historical Indians (new ones have turkish, persian, and afghani blood). You have to remember India's proximity to Africa meant that a ton of nigs came over in the past, and so they would've darkened the pop. Then, millenia of working in the sun will darken anyone not a meme-tier Indian until they're burnt to crisp.

Also inb4 poo in loo, my poo belongs to loo. I'd like to ask you white people some questions tho, since I'm going to a white uni next year.

1) is old spice a shit body wash? I'm using that rn, but I can't smell myself. I just know I don't smell repulsive since people hang around me.

2) Given that an ethnic Canadian is a native dude, would I ever be thought of first as a Canadian by the general pop? I love my country so much and have the bill of human rights framed in my room. I hate the idea of being Indian, it's just a long history of being cucked by one nation or another.

3) what do the big white people do to be so big? I read about so many people who are 170-180 and fit yet only eat healthy. Or are they filthy liars?

Thanks

Great job ... or bad job? I have no fucking idea, what the hell is this sport

What's the point of shitting off of a piece of paper?

Source please.

india man india man, lives his life in a garbage can. india man.

pretty sure they wear gloves when making a sandwich.

Hinduism's mythology is like lord of the rings, and its praxis is pretty awesome.

It's modern day Indians thamselves that are disgusting and intolerable.
They'd probably be disgusting and intolerable no matter what religion they followed.

Very nice

That's disgusting those poor dogs deserve better than that

Yeah, the mythology is pretty badass, I'll give you that.

I honestly don't know why Indians are so disgusting. I'll admit they're easily amongst the most primitive people in the world, and I don't know why. My theory is that when the brits left, control of the country was given to a group of dumbasses who didn't know how to administer a city, let alone one of the largest countries. Then, the first gandhi (not related to the OG gandhi) was put into office. That gandhi's corruption gave way to the rest of the family to fuck up the country. If you notice something about african dictators, isn't it that they're always extremely wealthy by Western standards while their countries were poor as shit? I think it was the same thing for India during the Gandhis. The only reason India isn't as bad as those countries is because the ridiculous population meant a few geniuses were able to start up companies strong enough to bring the country (slightly) forward. How the country hasn't had civil war though, I don't know.

YOU ARE SAYING WHAT YOU SON OF BASTARD BITCH?

Before England got to them they were pissing on each other and feeding babies to animals like crocodiles. This streetshitting is not new.

imagine that violent murderers are allowed to roam free in India because rotten bodies everywhere is normal and unremarkable.

The darker skinned parts of India in the south are probably the most developed. Kerala's HDI is about that of Eastern Europe, which is not bad for a developing country. South Indians also contributed more to mathematics than virtually any other Asian country in history, which is impressive given how relatively small it is.

I got poo on my hands
I got poo on my feet
My name's Pajeet
and I poo in the street!

This video sums up the India experience perfectly

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

I'm dating a girl from Delhi who has better English and hygiene than me. Indian women are weirdly obsessed with marriage though, also most Indian men I've met are straight up dudes and nice guys, even know some good Pakistani people.

I think it depends on what part of the country they come from and how educated they are , I feel bad for women in that country tho. Also can someone explain the acid throwing thing to me?

I saw that the other week, it's what inspired me to make the thread.
The bit where the britbong witnesses live some idiot truck driver tipping over

He probably spent all of 25$ on a day's worth of food, fuel, and lodging.
He should've just found a proper hotel.

Poop inspection and to waste paper.

read -

Is very rare.

That guy could of been a bread maker a week ago, chatting it up with the fellas. wooping at them female plump booty poo factories. Now look at em, trying out for a set piece on walking dead.

This is too good. Moar curry hate.

Next time I need to get a Taxi an there's the inevitable punjabi-poo I'm going to show him this photo when he claims cousin marriage is "our culture".

Says the man who'd still be living in a tent with a camel if he didn't have thousands South Asian slaves to build his towers of glass and steel for his oil monies.

let 'em think what they want. half these fuckers are pakis and a good portion are ausfalian so who gives a shit.

TFW literal wild dogs treat their dead better.
Waste not want not, instead of Waste all over the beaches.
I thought I didnt have shame leaving my dirty socks on the edge of the dirty hamper, but I didn't know there was a deeper level

But what about the witches?

jesus fucking christ

Many people on this board are just curious to know about India.

Assblasted indian in NZ detected.

again, at least nignogs know how to dance with their ooga-booga rites. hinduism is truly meme-tier.

I notice you acting like i or any other didn't posted anything at all.
I can tell by your posts how much you know about India and Hinduism.