Golden Age Simpsons is unironically just a bunch of cringy dumb movie references and lolsorandum wordplay...

Golden Age Simpsons is unironically just a bunch of cringy dumb movie references and lolsorandum wordplay. There's literally nothing else to it.

>HAHA IT'S FUNNY BECAUSE INDIANA JONES MUSIC HAHAHA
>HAHA HE SPELL THE WORD WRONG
>HAHA ITS FUNNY BECAUSE HE CELEBRITY XDD
>HAHA HE DRESSED LIKE GUY FROM THE MOVIE AND ACTING LIKE THE MOVIE CHARACTER

No wonder why Reddit is so obsessed with it, because of all those lame 90's kid references.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RZJSpVb6uFg
youtube.com/watch?v=HODjrjb32fU
youtube.com/watch?v=pfm2RDi5pJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=Yu9MehUlLgo
youtube.com/watch?v=7vyANa71gvU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no, people remember the simpsons characters and their jokes not pop culture references

How is that any different to Sup Forums?

Here's your (you)

Faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=RZJSpVb6uFg

Agreed
If it came out today people would say it was Rick and Morty tier, but because they grew up with it, it becomes """"classic""""

youtube.com/watch?v=HODjrjb32fU

The "jokes"? Look, I posted an exhaustive list of them. There's not a whole lot of variety.

And characters:
>Character does bad thing
>Character makes up for it by the end

Repeat that every single god damn episode. You'd have to be a moron to not recognize there's a tired formula being stretched out over all these seasons.

You don't like the newer seasons because they're modern and you just have to always dislike newer things. Well guess what? They're as bad as the old ones. Same thing, new coat of paint.

youtube.com/watch?v=pfm2RDi5pJ4
please watch

Hence why they love it so much. There's a massive crossover between Reddit and Sup Forums

>authority figure placed into lolsorandum scenarios!!

Done a billion god damn times already. Seinfeld handled this idea with some actual subtlety.

That formula being "have funny people write funny shit".

>too autistic for humor

>not growing up when the Simpsons were on Thursday nights and convincing your parents to stay up late and going to school on Friday and giving recaps to all the kids who had strict parents

The same people who wrote "golden age" are the same ones writing the new seasons.

Not entirely, and they are completely uninspired whores now.

Good lord, it took Chapelle 10 years to come up with an 8/10 special.

I think you faggots have never even watched seasons 2.5 through 9.

But I like rick and morty

It's reddit the show, but Sup Forums is so full of redditors that they've become unable to distinguish between actual quality and reddit-hivemind popularity.

>MUH GOLDEN AGE
>R-REDDIT JUST LIKES THE NEW EPISODES (they don't) WE HATE THOSE!

>1 minute in, still no jokes

the simpsons was NEVER good

(you) farmers

This. It's time for Sup Forums to grow up and recognize pre-movie Futurama as the true kino

Golden Era simpsons is better than sopranos, the wire, seinfeld, SNL, etc. It hasn't been topped in TV yet, and probably won't be for a long time.

>authority figure
I'm ashamed to share a board with morons like you

Gtfo.

How can you say classic Simpsons is bad? It's like saying The Beatles are bad. It's just not true.

It's fine to not like something, but it's just kinda annoying and sad when you can't even acknowledge brilliance when it's pretty much unanimous.

Anyone who dislikes golden age Simpsons is a piece of shit of a person and any respect I could have for that person is gone
Same goes for anyone who enjoys zombie simpsons

Woah wait hold on, is this the rick and morty thread?

The only reason the Beatles were any good was because of Paul.

wtf I hate old Simpsons now.

but the beatles are fucking shit you stupid plebeian

name a single memetles song that even comes close to this youtube.com/watch?v=Yu9MehUlLgo

OP is a faggot, Golden age Simpsons was too based for your brain to process. They literal made a 80's/90's action parody movie of Mcbain through out the different episodes. youtube.com/watch?v=7vyANa71gvU

Faust were designed by a label to be another rolling stones or beatles you dumb ass. The only reason their album came out like that is because they were dicking off and had to throw whatever scraps they had at the last minute together.