I love watching the white race die

I love watching the white race die.

Attached: 1.jpg (531x800, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JAd0sx3E2eI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There are several more pics of them out there. Some really nice ones showing off her feet.

Well, the black race is so bereft of beauty that it needs to breed with other races. It is also interesting to note that a Merck of success for blacks is having a white girl.

You will die faster.

Lol you do realize hybridization will cancel out blacks too right, plus that dude face! Haha he about to disappear.

Meanwhile, absolutely nobody wants to fuck black women, because they're so amazingly ugly. Niggers will be bred out of existence in 2 generations.

That baby would be half white tho?

Oh Bernstein you and your nose at it again with the sage posts

Attached: 1571772319394.jpg (750x702, 45K)

As a jew I love watching our women giving birth to black offspring. It's what we deserve as white Jewish men for creating the slave trade.

These threads are a divide-and-conquer propaganda campaign by Sup Forums. Sage and ignore

When black chicks are attractive, nothing comes close tho

Then stop posting them kike shill

Actually blacks were the first that started all. Specially Middle easterns. But that's life. Whatcha gonna do now.

Living in an attic. Black guy depressed.

The black race will die too if mixing.

You do realize that inter breeding is also killing the black race which is less than half of the population of whites.

Attached: 7aea9d54da5ba116e84a6d41fbe8c57d.jpg (500x344, 14K)

She's not too bad, gj brother!

Yall dudes need to relax. The "niggerish" aspect of black America is dying off just as fast.

Who cares.

Slavery has actually existed throughout all of man kinds history. Us Jews should be punished for the modern day slave trade that ripped Africans from their homeland by Africans ripping away our women from us and improving our Jewish race genetically

Exactly. Don't all the racists which we had the exact same culture? Well then!

omg, the look on his face.
(Once this kid is out, so am I)

Am I going to hell for laughing at this as a black guy?

You are kinda right though.

For the record, their attitudes make them ugly. Nothing else, nothing more.

youtube.com/watch?v=JAd0sx3E2eI

Niggas be fucking all the ugly women for us. THANKS niggers

I'm not OP. I'm an user trying to get people to stop bumping this dumb shit