Why do you insist that Climate Science is bullshit?

Why do you insist that Climate Science is bullshit?

Attached: eatu.jpg (1080x1097, 97K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g
youtu.be/8455KEDitpU
youtube.com/watch?v=k2kEfct_LeY
data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts dSST.txt
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What solution can/would humans actually achieve that would make a meaningful impact? I'll wait.

Doomsday "Climate Science" = grant-seeking = graft.

because, it is.

Voluntary Human Extinction.

I heard the scientists were paid off by lobbyists to make things seem worse than they really are. Things have not gotten any warmer for me, the weather is not any more dangerous than it always is.

LoL "Brave"

Scientists always have a reason to make you think the problem is worse than it is so the government will give them money.

You know a lot of rich scientists? I dont. I worked with 3 doctors at NASA for years.

Because we're low iq trumptards

"You can't trust scientists, but you can trust the oil lobbyists!" How are conservatives this stupid?

You're wrong about global warming.

I'm an environmental scientist. That's not how anything works.

I don't get more or less money based on your acceptance (or not) of facts.

Your education system has failed you and you're being manipulated by propaganda.

>assburgers
>autism
>fetal alcohol syndrome

Attached: image.jpg (620x440, 45K)

Serious question here Is CO2 really the issue?
I have seen a lot of data but what the AGW say and what the anti AGW say are completely opposite.
I wanted to ask this a while ago but who to ask XD

:KILLTHREAD

Environmental scientist. The science world's version of a Women's Studies degree.

boomp

kill the jews and niggers

Attached: 1571398767925.png (1189x997, 1M)

Truth. They’re full of shit.

agreed.
must take a shit load of courage to repeat that lie for the billionth time.
they've been saying the sky is falling for 50 years.
this is nothing more than chicken little bullshit; a bunch of hysterical idiots bandying about the name of science in hopes we'll all just bow at their feet and throw money at them to appease the sky god.
good for a laugh, bad for science and society.

i miss Tonka Town Construction

Exactly this lmao

Its not bullshit, but activists arent giving any realistic solutions. Only screaming. Let the scientists do what they were already doing and climate change will be solved with or without Gretta

but what about the opportunity to make lots of cash from idiots ?

Attached: 1569615179624.png (386x425, 235K)

>extinction rebellion

the paris climate conjob stated that in the next 50 years, the goal was to reduce world wide temp by .1 degree F. At enormous costs to western countries and no cost and no regulations on countries like china and india (the 2 biggest polluters)

racist

Attached: 1568829552688.jpg (960x844, 129K)

I don't think that scientifically climate science is bullshit, but the solutions and narrative pushed by politicians and activists are just faulty as fuck. Even if the data was fudged (which most likely it wasn't) it is a well documented fact that machines made by humans emit gasses such as CO2 and enough of those gasses can cause a greenhouse effect and heat the planet. Look at venus. But that doesn't take away that there is no solution and those who are serious about "saving the environment" are either manipulators for power or just ignorant. The industrial revolution fucked us, and so did the baby boomers, theres nothing we can do about that. If the world is coming to an end due to rising temperatures, then i'm going out in comfort. I work at a grocery store as a bagger. These middle aged moms come in with their flimsy, nasty ass bags that are 10 times harder to put shit it just because it's better for the environment, even though it isn't. The plastic bags are already made, use them so I don't have to slow down you cunt, they're going to end up in the ocean anyways whether you use them or not get your dingy trader joes bag out of my fucking face. Just one example of how ethis rhetoric is making life harder. The ship is sinking. There is nothing we can do. Go about your life.

youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g

Ending all coal mining would be a good start. And as much as so many environmentalists seem to think it's a bad idea adding nuclear tech would be a huge improvement. We don't need to be running 50s tech water cooled reactors anymore. Liquid salt reactors are a great possible future tech. Putting every research dollar we can behind algae based biofuel would essentially solve the problem as far as transportation pollution goes since less than 100% of the carbon collected in its production goes on to the next tank of fuel, so it would create a feedback loop that essentially reduces pollution the more we use it.

CO2 is the biggest problem because while it's not the most effective greenhouse gas (methane being something like 20x worse) it is by far the most abundant. Also of interest... water vapor is technically also a greenhouse gas. It did very bad things to Venus.

Yeah!!! You fucking cunts!! This guy wants to go fast! He’s trying to bag your shit up super fast so just use plastic bags for fucks sake!!! What a bunch of assholes, amirite.

One of the biggest problems with climate science is that we don't have useful models for anything because the only real model we have is the Earth and we can't tell much about it beyond what we can see now and what we recorded in the past. How it will impact the future is a HUGE question mark and we just plain can't model that accurately because we don't have the date to create an accurate model with. We can make guesses thanks to shit like ice core samples telling us how the atmosphere was madse up for the last several hundred thousand years at least, but nothing can tell us what it will be like in 20 years and considering policy is always changing, thus the amount of pollution generated, we only have guesses as to what it'll be like in those 20 years from now.

I'm terribly sorry that was long and meandering. I hope it helped, at least.

Attached: 1569881011767.jpg (960x844, 86K)

Why do you think humans would go extinct if the world got a little bit warmer?

Attached: YXBlLsV.png (1080x1376, 1019K)

Attached: MF.png (948x1080, 1.12M)

Anyone that can actually do the difference, is doing nothing.
All I hear and see are bitches in high pitches voices screaming ''muh world'' without actually doing anything worthwhile the millions they acquire from stupid ass faces.

It's one of the most lucrative ''non-lucrative'' business in existence and most people think is a hoax, because even tho climate warming is a real thing, ''Muh Wolrd'' activists are a hoax.
And anyone can see that, no matter how stupid they are. The ones that do not see it. it's because they do no want to see it, it increases their ego being part of the media status quo.

Attached: IMG_9267.jpg (720x597, 55K)

Because every other thing the left pushes has turned out to be a total waste of money and/or thought. Politicians don't care about saving the planet. Scientist that preach this are actors like Bill Nye and Neil "Degrassi" Tyson. The "98% agree" rule is proven myth based on terrible survey techniques that politicians and one world puppets across the planet echo. If you binge watch netflix a lot and give a crap about celebrities, you probably believe in global warming.

Attached: download (1).jpg (750x750, 83K)

Because it pisses you off and that's the same reason I use to pick on my siblings and now I pick on my kids.
they react and I think it's funny.

Here in America we have the god given right to decide if we believe in science or not.

I use to burn a tire every time I saw this ecocunt on b but after a few months I ran out of used tires so I started pouring refuse used motor oil in the river. Now I'm out of oil. It's crazy. It would have cost me thousands of dollars to clean up all that hazardous waste but a little diesel costs practically nothing by comparison.
I even burned a Prius that was totaled in an accident. Those things make some nasty smoke.

Attached: greta-thunberg-stressed-kid-in-school-meme-photoshopped.jpg (735x760, 76K)

Uh, I know it's retarded because they grabbed a retarded child to hide behind so if you say anything negative about the movement then you're antichild, antiwoman, sexist, homophobic, racist.

AKA she is retarded and so is the movement or whatever.

Attached: titters.webm (900x684, 1.99M)

ppl just get conmoved cause is a retarder girl

I'm severely conmoved

Attached: 1562711810670.jpg (584x642, 133K)

based

Funny how the data doesn't agree.

Attached: figure-2-lost-comparison.png (644x504, 25K)

All these land+sea data-sets are nonsense you know anything about ACTUAL physics. You cannot average the temperatures of land and sea, far less SST and land air temps. The differences between the satellites and the thermometers is due to the few data sources you reference and their misplacement only in convenient locations to make this silly argument still going. This causes erroneous homogenization and “infilling”,
Land sea and air have vastly different heat capacities you cannot add, subtract or average temperatures of different media.

Nice dubs, I'll give a legit answer.

There are scientists that agree and disagree. It's easy to say that they've been paid for, and it's not unheard of that they throw out the scientific method or work it in reverse cause they want that research money. Things like the polar bears dying is nonsensical because there are Eskimo Tribes that have seen an increase in the polar bear population. The ice caps melting is happening, but they're also getting thicker.

Politically speaking, I think the most damning argument is that instead of propping up any scientist that can confirm/deny climate change, they choose, instead, a 16 year old girl who's heavily influenced due to her mental health issues and parents that have taught her to be afraid of the world. Instead of giving me a scientist that can refute one side or the other, I have been given a child that took a boat to a conference of world leaders that cost more in carbon emissions both in creation and its return as well as her crew (all individually compared to an airplane). At this point, it's a farce at best and sensationalism at worst.

She ain't talking about all the pollutions directly threatening us but sell some bullshit doomsday cult to get more taxes like antic fags already did for millenia with religious shits.

Attached: FB_IMG_1571631682196.jpg (480x585, 36K)

I cant think of any solutions so I'm going to pretend the house isnt on fire.

I think he means that if humans were to go extinct voluntarily than we wouldn't have thos problem.

Which is like sayikg you should kill yourself because you toe is hurting.

I heard the earth was flat, now why would I beleive that.

Attached: F74A1074-6649-4D0A-B237-CA1C043E4B15.jpg (750x440, 33K)

>The ice caps melting is happening, but they're also getting thicker.

The antarctic cap is increasing at a rate slower than the Greenland glacier is decreasing. Interestingly enough, the reason for Antarctica's increase is likely due to global warming because warmer air is bringing more moisture down which is being deposited as ice.

and your point being...?

this is the ultimate response by stupid people who want to sound smart

the planet warming is only a problem by human standards

Thanks for the clarification Sup Forumsro.

Even if it's true that she is an alcohol fetus, she's still done more at 16 than you would in 16 lifetimes.

It's true.
I just hate the fact that the idiotic world didn't listen to scientists and based Al Gore but they follow like a bunch of sheeps an autistic ugly little swedish lesbian

This

I never understood coaler or people like in pic. Your exhaust being darker doesn't mean you produce more co2. Dark exhaust is a sign of incomplete combustion, meaning a lot of longchained co-molecules and co, one of the most deadliest gases. Those people basically make a statement for: fuck technology, everyone should die young.

This. Also, would like to see that graphic for 100 k years.

Ignore greta threads, promote real activists like those in the Hongkong protests.

Every 10 years the world is going to be decimated since the 70's with just a new name given to the problem. Still here nothing has happened yet. Al Gore bought beach front property right after his movie. 2017 it should have been 5 feet under water at the highest point of his property.
How many times can you cry wolf and expect people to care?

She's handicapped, stupid, and a bitch. Most think we should forgive her being such a bitch because she's retarded and handicapped, but I personally think she'd give a great media show if burnt alive.

good thing we didn't use public opinion to get to the moon. fucking retards.

Congratulations, you are among the lowest form of loser mentality I have witnessed on Sup Forums.

Attached: 25-this-is-fine-lede-new.w700.h467.jpg (699x467, 144K)

Activist stands for what? crying in a microphone?

lol @ "get to the moon" thinking still in 2019

According to the EPA reports even if we do what you want. It would only change the temperature 100th of a degree in 20 years. So by what you say and they say. We're already fucked. So leave us alone.

idk, you tell me
youtu.be/8455KEDitpU

Nope. And we know you don’t care because you’re on this site. If you did care you’d be out picking up trash or planting trees or killing yourself to alleviate your burden on the planet.

STILL no decent Rule 34...

It’s pretty easy to monetize anything now if you post it on social media or have your own website. People are only poor because they’re lazy or stupid.

Because we're still doomed you female neckbeard

Real conservatives don’t trust anybody

You sure about that?

not the guy, but all you offered is an insult.
you have no evidence, just your little dick in your little hand, so you call names.
congrats, dipshit. (You) are the laziest, dumbest turd on this board.

Source- some guy.

We just don't trust enviro-scientists because they are full of shit and rely on skewed data and shady methodology.
Sorry you're having trouble distinguishing a chemist or biologist from a "climate scientist."

>citing a facebook page
Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=k2kEfct_LeY

Judging by your link, yes, I am sure.

No, house fires have easy solutions. Put it out, or let it burn and build a new one.

data.giss.nasa.gov/gistemp/tabledata_v3/GLB.Ts dSST.txt
And terribly sorry, but the link for The National Space Science Technology Center's data was a 404.

So glad you have a sense of humor.

Yeah the gist of their thrust on this page is they have no way to predict shit, and data from the last century is not reliable.

Why you keep making the same BS threads ?

Attached: CLIMATE CHANGE (47).jpg (638x479, 75K)

It’s the constant war theory from 1984

>those aren't the numbers I wanted

2 experts are studying a theory.
1 expert says the results are positive.
the other says the results are negative.
The only thing which you can be certain of is one of them is not an expert.
The 1 who is less likely to be right will make the most noise though.

Attached: 2020-youll-see!!!.png (292x248, 117K)

Attached: 1476076207054.jpg (700x700, 133K)

Attached: more-like-KILLARY-AM-I-RIGHT-HAHSDGHDS.png (454x452, 413K)

Attached: 1560027572411.jpg (579x449, 34K)

Read the conclusion about 2/3 down the page. You can infer whatever you want.

Attached: 26169039_2305275496226807_6461594576515071404_n.jpg (569x569, 63K)

>Science
kek