Employment with Chicago Cubs

Sup hoes

I'm about to have a job that is "logistics staff" with the Chicago Cubs. Only problem is that it drug tests and I'm student in his 20s so smoking is a given..

Has anyone worked with the Cubs, and if so what was your experience and what type of test did you go through (piss, saliva, etc).

I'll appreciate any responses even if you work for a different team. BTW, fuck off if you're going to patronize me or say the obvious about not smoking, they just dropped the bombshell on the day of the interview.

Bro stop doing drugs. And don't tell me to fuck off. That's a dream job and you already fucked it up

>the city of OP

Considering it’s the more liberal and laid back part of Chicago, I’d say you’re fine. I’ve smoked a lot and I do these drug tests before, they’ve never done anything. I’ve always been hired. Focus more on the interview than anything.

Go cubs!

Worked at us cellular field. Just tell them you've been kissing guys for free beer at boys town

I'm sorry dad, I'll commit senppaku for my failures.

It's all piss tests.. right?

Yes, just piss

kill yourself stupid fucking stoner

Fuck off fratboy why don't you go drink a leg fucking normie

Gtfo my thread and board fuckboy I will own you

>Only problem is that it drug tests and I'm student in his 20s so smoking is a given..
>Doing Drugs
>As a college student
Good job ruining your life fag. Where did you apply?

>I'm student in his 20s so smoking is a given.
No its not you degenerate. I'm glad a fuckup like you isn't self-aware enough to not fuck up such a cool job.

Eh, they give out hair follicle tests which means youre fucked sunshine. Its either DUDE or a job

I applied for their corporate office.
Sorry I can't be as lame and sophisticated as you.
Speaking from experience?

Americans just accept these drug tests as normal. Nice freedom you have there. Fucking police state.

It's the only way to keep shitskins and other riftraft in line without outward discrimination

you're about three years late with this post, senpai. now this board is overridden with high and mighty Sup Forumstards who will berate you for this because their life is so miserable and they feel the need to lecture people on how to lead their like a bitter baby boomer
good luck with getting the job

grow up or stop being a wage slave

Damn.. know a place that doesn't have aspies and isn't reddit?

Can you get me tickets for the reg season?

Only if you get nice Russian wife.

>riftraft

*me

OP here, I'm not sure this is better news but I got the test at an urgent care clinic so the test may not be too hard to bullshit?

I bet if I ______ ____ ____ you'd like it

i always think its rift like drift/driftwood sorry for the error

ITT: larping comes to Sup Forums