What is this? Srs

What is this? Srs.

Attached: 80819996-7A5D-45AE-8769-5574904B8180.jpg (1242x821, 940K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OlTPn-dHwOg
slate.com/technology/2015/07/coyotes-in-new-york-and-chicago-urban-ecology-of-rats-geese-deer-feral-cats.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-hPzmlvBuKs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Coyote

It looks nothing like the coyotes on google images. Its ears are round for one thing.

Some multibred wild dog maybe?

Its a lovely horny wolf who is staring at you while secretly desiring your peenee drawned in his puffy smooth tiny hole

Attached: 82A2D13A-58CA-40BA-BA74-88F6848435D2.jpg (1241x1921, 1009K)

It's a fucking coyote

There are no coyotes in Jersey

It's a dingote

There are now.

youtu.be/OlTPn-dHwOg

there absolutely most certainly are. Have a shit ton here in NW Jersey

Are you retarded yes there's coyotes in Jersey.

My money is on coyote

cah-yote

I live in the suburbs. No coyotes could survive here.

those motherfuckers wander and travel long distances. They pop up in the suburbs all the time. As a matter of fact, i think Bergen county and some other northern populated NJ counties have seen an uptick in coyote sightings lately.

Well I don't live in Northern NJ. Nor are there hills here to hide by like in Bergen. It's practically just buildings for miles.

You know those niggers can survive by scavenging garbage bins.

IT
IS
A
FUCKING
COYOTE

a hairy AOC

That dog or fox or whatever in the picture is far too short to reach my garbage bins.

It looks like a urban coyote. Watched a documentary on them on YouTube. They've only recently started to develop

Everyone stop. It’s a coydog. A crossbreed between a coyote and a dog. And these are both pretty common in parts of New Jersey/Pennsylvania/upstate NY

Coyotes can survive in an urban environment you fucking moron. They survive on rodents, strays and any trash they can get into.

Ears are probably round from bugs biting them and it scratching them up. Have a German Shepherd that lives outside and his ears turned round from this last terrible mosquito season

Coydogpig

Half coyote
Half dog
Half pig

T. Zoologist

Coydog.

Cyote/domestic dog hybrid.

Attached: SN56090318-Coyotes-Inset-1.png (670x670, 437K)

>No coyotes could survive here.
Easy mode for them. Lots of cover, firearms regulations that keep them from being shot at as much, an buffet of garbage and domestic cats 24/7.

I see they didn't account for urban areas.

slate.com/technology/2015/07/coyotes-in-new-york-and-chicago-urban-ecology-of-rats-geese-deer-feral-cats.html

Attached: 7bcd2442-1149-4f12-9766-3470471ed683.jpg (1180x842, 103K)

Urban areas are part of the coyote's range.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hPzmlvBuKs

Dude how retarded are you. Coyotes live in urban areas, you've already been told.

Only recently, and it's still rare. Just because a single coyote was spotted in Manhattan doesn't mean they're not extremely rare around here still. I'm more inclined to agree with the people saying it's a coydog here, I think they would have much better adaptability than a coyote in these environments.

You're a fucking idiot

And theres no Cougars in Michigan, yet we get pictures of them on trail cams all the time.

Attached: 71847646_10156609201560868_4096629576036253696_n.jpg (500x379, 18K)

The Upper Peninsula doesn't count as Michigan really anyway. Nor does the northern part of the mitten. No one lives there. It's like saying Quebec has polar bears when the only polar bears to be found there are in Inuit communities.

It's a Coy-dog.

: nice dubs
It's a GSD with ears clipped.

Holy shit what an obstinately retarded retard you are

It's a copy dog so mixed domestic dog with coyote. That's why it looks weird. The non coyote must have had rounded ears

Meant coydog