How would DC handle this scene?

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Deleted Scene of Ray Palmer (played by Vin Diesel) only available on the Target Exclusive Blu Ray

it wouldnt look like a tv commercial and also everyone would hate it

They should have caused his armor to fuck up, resulting in a shrunken leg, grotesque and twisted. This would allow for the following:
a) It would give the impression that the fight has actual stakes
b) It maintains the quips per minute rate to please the executives
c) It offers more characterization for Scott Lang, making him into a Mercutio-like character rather than a quippy doofus.

>"Oranges? Martha loved oranges..."
>Camera pulls out to an overhead view with Ant-Man lying on the ground in a crucified position
>cuts to a close up of his eye
>a single tear rolls down

>Does anyone have any jars of human piss?

>No Gosling

Awkwardly, perhaps with a character looking directly into the camera after Wonder Woman just died in childbirth. Also with more contrast.

Why would you give a woman your piss drink before blowing her out of this plane of existence?

you forgot the opera music background.

so there are exactly 6 pretty jewesses out there
PATHETIC

Cumskins BTFO

KEK

problem goy?

They wouldn't Snyder wouldn't lower himself to such cheap quips

ONLY
SIX (6)
JEWISH
WOMEN
ARE
PRETTY

topkek tbqh

What is even the humor here?

>lol young school sports teams eat oranges after a hard game!

Is that it?

Mila Kunis is a godess

who's the most surprising jew?

Ant-Man is supposed to be a lame dad with dad jokes

Miles Teller, given he's literally less Jewish then Hitler was yet still is up there

At least you can smell! Who are you?

L O N D O N

There's nor eal joke. It was Disney testing the waters to see how much they could get away with.

In this case they simply inserted a random nonsense phrase but contextualized it as a quip, and audiences/critics still ate it up and laughed like trained seals

After this successful experiment, expect more of that from Disney. They literally don't have to write dialog anymore. Much like Rick and Morty's humor relies on people going "Glib Glop Gibbity Goop!" and people die of laughter, this is Disney's final objective

teller is 1/4 jewish
he's qualified enough for israeli citizenship

You're an autist.
He has like an 8 year old daughter, she probably plays soccer or something, and standard "fuel" for active children is citrus fruit.

I don't think you guys understand or I'm just a retard and I should know better but the reference is that at soccer games they serve orange slices at half time at shit

But they weren't playing soccer...

>brits
>aryan

Need to be full jewish to get israeli citizenship

Also Hitler was 1/4th Jewish

both statements are false

are you american by any chance?

i bet you are

You only had to be 3/4 jewish to get thrown in the gas chambers

Based einsatzgruppe user.

>Lex Luthor: Do you know the oldest lie in America, Senator? Can I call you June?
>Senator Finch: You can call me whatever you like. Take a bucket of piss and call it Granny's Peach Tea; take a weapon of assassination and call it deterrence. You won't fool a fly or me. I'm not gonna drink it.

He was throwing this back in her face because she thought she could stop him.

more lense flares and blue filter

>Germanic people with extremely similar genetics to Germans
>some viking mixed in over time

yes

how can goyim compete?