I have a question for all of you. Whenever you are a genuine good person or a troll...

I have a question for all of you. Whenever you are a genuine good person or a troll... why is it that good people are always the ones who dont get anything? Why do they keep loosing? Bad people get the best jobs trough manipulation and corruption... and they lead other humans. Why do good people who think of others first before themselves and try to help get nothing in return and usually suffer most? It is not right. I cant do anything about it i am aware of that but i wanted your opinions on ehat i said?

Attached: 1570106832463.jpg (1080x1920, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lMXrZvyLCAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/lMXrZvyLCAQ

It's a dog eat dog world, you either fuck over the nice guy or you're the nice guy getting fucked over. Life isn't fair child.

Dude do you gave discord or something i would like to talk to you in private and I am actually Serious

Sneed

I do not use discord sadly. Why do you want to talk?

ya do the fucking or you getting fucked. ain't no way around it, fag

I learned this lesson way to late in life. Wasted my youth trying to "do the right thing" or "treat people they way you want to be treated." That's a sham. #1 comes first and #1 is yourself.

“Gotta watch out for #1 out there”

The thing is its like this cuz everyone thinks this. If most people were good and tought "we can make this a better place" i am certain the world would change. It is true, i am truly bothered by truly evil people that use others. And i dont mind being the last person in line and the one who thinks differently but if it is what it takes i will do everything to dis-position every last mother fucker who uses others trough lies and desparation so that they can do as little evil as possible.

I am tired of being the one who is true to beliefs and the one who wants to end the sufferig.. and this.. trying to make a difference is a taboo now? Arent you guys tired of this higher control over our lives? The rich asshole sittig in his leather chair on the top floor gotten trough lies deception and corruption that controlls your thinking and actions... once long ago we were self-dependant and we didnt need corrupted leader to live. We chose how and what to do trough team decided actions or the elder which jad the most experience. That wasnt the most practical but my point is we dont need rhis shit and we are too lazy and brainwashed to do anything about it.

It's survival of the fittest, it's what every organism on this planet has to do. And the "bad guys" get all the shit coz they are the fittest. But I'm sure there are things the bad guys want that the good guys have.

You can add me on snapchat; kiparcek8

The thing that bothers me the most is that these people are leaders. They are not fit nor do they deserve such position and power. Evil and power does not go well together

You need to take your autism pills RETARD

People like you is why shitty people stay in power. Good intentions get people no where. You will let yourself be exploited because you're too much of a candy ass to take what is yours.

Only children use Snapchat

You are all wrong about everything ;)

I am going to make a difference. This may sound cringy to some of you but i truly believe that and i will do everything to stop you arrogant assholes who want nothing but to exploit and the power. And even then when the whole damn world is against me i will continue to do everyhing i can to overthrow the corrupted ones. I do believe in true good leaders. There have been few the last few decades but i still believe and no one is going to take away my hope

We can't all share the good things, and most peoples are slaves through generations.
So whatever, just be a good slave, a slave to your obediants, a slave to God.

We just tiny beings and ideologues are a pain in the ass.

Well, the people saying "it's dog eat dog" haven't worked a fucking day in their life, so ignore them. Anyone with half a brain can smell a brown-nosing douchebag of an employee the minute they walk in the door. So, kiss ass and try to fuck over your colleagues for minimal gain if you want, but everyone thinks you're a piece of shit so you better also be the best at your job, which would make your faggotry unnecessary. Basically, anyone who says "it's dog eat dog" or any of those stupid "no pain no gain" phrases is a giant faggot and has a brain the size of a pea, so if you somehow let them fuck you over it is your fault for trusting a complete retard.

Other than that, shouldn't the point of being a "good" person be that you can look yourself in the mirror? It really hasn't fuck all to do with what other people do, if you actually think you're doing the right thing.

If you truly do threaten the powers that be, you'll just quietly disappear.
But you probably never will anyway.

Yeah follow Jesus Christ path.

Thing is, most young peoples have ambitions n shiet.
Just be good at school then good at your job, this is already more than most peoples.

I suggest learning a trade and giving up on humanity as a whole to retire in a trailer innawood with your QT waifu ai bot at 30

If you look at us from a different perspective.. not as a human... you will notice that everything we do, will do or ever did does not really matter. We come and go. We may leave some traces of us that will stay for a while but generations work that trough and turn those meaningful memories into fine dust that no longer exists. Everything will dissapear and have no meaning for us. If i am not as smart as a first class scientist that can make a difference now, i will atleast try to make an impact on the world for the moral good. And again, it does not matter terribly, but i reather die a man trying to make good than a man who does not.

Don't listen to all these fucking lonely narcissistic incels OP. Better, less than, or equal to is a flawed way to look at decision making. Find internal reasons when making your choices not external, only then will you find solace and fulfillment.

Do what this user >812458648 said and just be an excellent person. Do good things in your community and raise a family with strong moral principles. That's the best you can realistically hope to do. The world is run by corrupt and evil people and there's nothing you can do to change it. Just improve yourself, your family, your neighborhood and your world (what you experience every day) will be amazing and positive.
Or qt ai gf bot is also good.

Most peoples are assholes fucked up in the head living in harsh and horrible environments tbh, but you can learn to accept that and make good things out of all the shit.
Good luck with that fag.

Tagged the wrong one

Some actual good advice has appeared

because good and bad are flipped.
God wants us to stand tall and be our best. He wants us to train to be as strong and sharp as possible.
The devil wrote a book encouraging us to be weak and meek, to invite foreigners to rule over us, to turn the other cheek when attacked. Everything you've been taught as "good" actually came from that book.

Attached: 1555019868650.jpg (552x829, 108K)

Because i hate retarded People and you seem lovely

I love you do you have discord or anything?

I ask because i havent met Any other People Who have known this but me