en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasbourg_Mosque
fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_unités_urbaines_de_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Mfw neutral

>Danzig and Konigsberg will never be german again

thx hitler, couldn't you just leave the weimar republic the way it was

They fucked with the Jews.

The Jew have no forgiveness

actually we fucked with the soviets, they drew the new borders after potsdam agreement.

>Alsace
>Light green
Only people over 60 speak a correct German. Today, more young Alsacian people learn Spanish rather than German.

I bet more people speak Arabic than German too. We put many Algerians and Moroccans in Alsace to degermanize this province. It's one of the most multiracial region of France with Marseille, Avignon, Saint Etienne, Seine Saint Denis or Val de Marne.

>implying there's a difference

Stalin got mad when his daugther dated a jew and the guy went to prison.

>apparently Stalin was a Jew
t. ameri goblin

You weren't neutral in WW2, you guys were Nazi cuckbois.

>We put many Algerians and Moroccans in Alsace to degermanize this province
ruthless

Trotsky certainly was though

> Ostpreußen is Russian now

based kikekiller koba

Mulhouse is very cosmopolitan, it is almost at same level of shitskins than Marseille and Strasbourg is the home of the 2nd biggest mosque of France for an agglomeration 470k people. The largest mosque of France is in a suburb of Paris but we have 10.7 million people.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasbourg_Mosque

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liste_des_unités_urbaines_de_France

Ooga booga

Agoob Agoo

the only sad thing is evil french being imperialistic again

Kill yourself nigger

saved

>Says the country that has Jewish blood on their hands
Why did you guys think it was a good idea to support literally Hitler?

Nothing wrong with dead Jews. But the point still stands, we were neutral and you are a dumb nigger.

You gave ten million tons of ore a year to Germany cuckboi.

Shop doesn't close just because you want to play war.

>shop
Funny way of saying tribute

What a terrible analogy, if the black men of the American army, combined with slavic power hadn't liberated Europe, you'd still be offering your iron ore as tribute to your German masters to this day.

>nigger
Never in your life say that to a Black man, and I'm quite sure you never have. We're throwing hands, you and I know I don't need a gun. I'll go to Africa first and get in with all the other refugees, meet me at Stockholm refugee center that you volunteer at, be there. You never in your life have said the n-word to a Black man in real life and you for sure will never blaspheme that word in real life. You know why? Because you can't throw hands for your life, at the mere utterance of the N-word by a Black man in an aggressive manner any member of the white "race" would rightly feel fear and everywhere in Western "Civilization" the white man knows not to utter the slur. Celebrities lose their entire careers for the mere mention of it out of context. The entire world knows that this word originally meant to keep Blacks down has become a word for the Blacks, and the word has become the Black race's bitch. The economy of Black America many times that of the "country" of Sweden. The Nazis would've gotten board of your iron tribute and invaded you had it not been for the Black men of the American army saving your """"continent"""", yet you have the audacity to think you're some big bad white dude uttering that word.
You think you can just get away with this stuff because its on the internet? Fat chance shortstuff. A wake-up call is a coming, the sooner it happens the better it will be for you. Unforgivable. Think twice when you click that post button my melanin deprived friend.

>german minority in poland anywhere outside of opole region

Based Sweden. I always knew deep down you goys are left-wing nazis

>Ingmar Bergman always admitted to loving Hitler
>Swedes always hate the jews and israel under the pretext of "multicultural tolerance"