This yeen is here to give advice to all anons in need

this yeen is here to give advice to all anons in need
come share your troubles with her, and she will try to give you an answer

Attached: happy2.png (974x1128, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtu.be/jQK9G_wF09g

Should i join you guys? I've been a part of the loggers, but seemingly you guys are the new logposters, except more retarded

we only recruit people with iqs higer than 90

Yeah theres this fucking idiot thats spamming this cartoon dog on Sup Forums Sup Forums and hes really fucking annoying and i want him to blow his brains out. What do

I'm not sure what to do with my life. I wanted to be a chemical engineer but the advanced math is too much for me. I'm getting an associates at a local community college but it's in "general studies", only reason I didn't drop out is because I'm already close to getting it so it's dumb to give up on that now, but I'm not sure what to do after. I'm 21, and still live with my parents, and working a dead end minimum wage job. I'm thinking of just buying a gun and offing myself. What the fuck do I do?

i think you need a psychiatrist user, violent tendencies aren't normal
offing yourself shouldn't be the next choice user, if chemical engineering aint your passion you shouldn't do it, happiness comes first, pursue your dream, offing yourself is a permanent solution to a temporary problem

if you're about to get your degree, keep going, just incase, if not you should just bail out and seek out your passion, make sure you got a job to support you first

I'm not sure what my passion is though. I don't know what the hell I'm going to do with my life. I'll get my degree for sure but it's an associates degree in "general studies" and...I don't know what the hell I'll do with that, original plan was to use that to transfer to a 4 year university but I don't know anymore...

I'm stuck in a dead end minimum wage job with no good prospects in sight. I've also got crippling lonliness too, I don't wanna be /thatfedora/ bitching about the friendzone but that is a real problem for me, I don't develop attractions easily but whenever I do, I've asked a couple girls out and they're either not interested or already in a relationship. I'm not being a fedoralord saying they're dating assholes, because if they were in a relationship, it wasn't with a dickhead (I don't chase after staceys, just not my type)

I'm so lonely though, I don't even really want sex, I don't have a high libido...I just want to be held and hugged and comforted, I crave physical affection, and at this point I don't even care from who, but I don't think I'll ever really get any

i get where you're coming from user, i can't really give out really specific advice, as i don't know how you live your life, but everyone has a passion in something, you just gotta find it,

first off, try and find a better job, atleast something you don't hate doing, i get not really wanting sex and that, some people just have lower drive, same as me, if you're masturbating often try lowering that, it might get your libido up, but i don't think you really care about that

don't know if tinder is a meme, but try it, and be yourself, lots of people fall into the dating trap where they put on a costume for 3 months, and then you realize you're with an entirely different person, be yourself, and if a girl likes you, you know shes the one

one more thing, before you consider offing yourself, try a psychiatrist and medication, i mean whats the harm in that, they truly do help

How do I join the illuminati?

I live in a pretty rural area, I don't think tinder would have many people on it. That being said, isn't it for one night stands? I don't want sex, I just...I just want to be loved, that's it, really, people on Tinder are looking for sex but I don't want sex

They are long gone. You can join the freemasonry though, if you know where to seek them...

Remember Jasiribros are wholesome bros. Feel free to always hop in a thread we're cool.

Attached: 1571315101953.jpg (950x832, 361K)

Attached: IMG_1311.jpg (1440x1530, 198K)

-10 *cough*

you can increase your distance if you're willing to go out a bit further than your region, its not just for one night stands, its also used for dating and even just to find new friends, and it doesn't need to be tinder, once you find a hobby, go out to community centers for said hobby, socialize a bit, you should find quite a few love interests into the same hobby that wil like you for sure

thanks hyena fren, I'll try

i hope you'll succeed user, we're here whenever you want to talk, just classify as chemanon so i know who you are

do you have a Discord, by any chance?

Talk dirty to me

Attached: Sexy_Sitting_by_TitanaCrotu.jpg (757x900, 105K)

SHAMONE!

Attached: 1353830082.catofmount_normal__dsc3298.jpg (532x799, 129K)

heroic bump

you're truly a hero, bless you.