Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wTjMqda19wk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Asisi no wawa!

Attached: happy2.png (974x1128, 1.14M)

how was your day

Dude, whats up with this hyena? I dont understand this meme at all

Very good. I am in spain right now and it is very relaxing :D

Feeling deezy all day for i tried to kill myself yesterday with pills. I hadnt enough

Why do you want to kill yourself?

If I am allowed to ask this question

same

It's just furry spam, like the feet one in every YLYL.

I love the Chandelure family, saved my butt in the Tiny tournament. But I'm in some rough times.
My current job keeps cutting my hours, despite previously hiring me full-time

by cutting my hours they've made it impossible to keep working for them and stay in the black. I have rent and bills to pay, but I can't afford it all unless I do overtime, but they won't even let me have that.

I still feel bad for my co-workers though, they really started to open up to me, even if it's the last few weeks.

Attached: 1453253073047.png (379x1150, 437K)

Where do you work? Seems really weird to do this.

not to paint a target on me, but I work part-time at a grocery store, went full time working in a skilled department, but the my boss was a bi-polar asshole, I'd feel pity for him but he seemed to relish his mood swings. After a half a year I had enough, just like every other person under 40 did.

My store doesn't really understand that good employees are an asset, not an expense. But this is America.

Attached: 1531520045181.png (824x792, 317K)

Do you want to do something else after this?

Replied to the wrong thing :v Just read the stuff above

hey OP, hope you are doing great!

haven't thought that far, I've been living paycheck to paycheck since the '08 Recession...
Did some college til' I ran out of money. Just another statistic of the class of '09

Attached: chandelure wall3.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

Thank you mate

I hope you are doing alright too ^^

I do not understand much about stuff like this

since I life in germany I almost know nothing about the american schoolsystem

and I am also kinda young

glad you showed your colors, I've been saving up ( or at least trying to) so I can either finish college in Germany or any 1st world country. (not the USA) despite being born in the "greatest country on earth"

do not look up to the USA right now, we're having an embarassing episode

Attached: __chandelure_pokemon_drawn_by_homura_subaru__6c4e2475702e60c04d088e3b8ef9f619.jpg (721x1020, 178K)

Are you okay?

Just woke up but I appreciate the positivity, thanks op

What part of Spain?
I'm spanish so if I know the city I can recommend you some places

If you want to, then add me on discord (I do not like real conversations on Sup Forums at all)

Mood#5437

you are welcome ^^

La costa del sol

It is a resort

youtu.be/wTjMqda19wk
don't let our dipshit president define us, I'm in the middle of the US, yet too liberal for most my state, but intelligent Americans outnumber trump voters, thank the electoral college for that.

Attached: chandelure ava.png (500x500, 341K)

Nah, I've never been there

Anyway, have fun man

My brother is soldier and went to america for a few years and sometimes comes back with some american friends.

I listened to some of their talks with my family ( I did not talk at all because of my bad english and because I am shy in general) and america seems to be a more or less splitted country (atleast a lot splitted opinions)

does this show up much?

you too ^^

Politically we are divided because everyone wants different things but they cant respect each other. I live in Minnesota or MN and things are pretty chill here. If you ever wanna come visit the U.S. just have general knowledge.

freedom and freedom

fucking mood

My brother said that he would take me to america for a few months when I am older and I guess he will prepare me

I hope you enjoy your time when you come to America.

Yep, we've basically become two tribal political parties, it's literally become Red vs.Blu
TF2 style.

Also your English is very good, as I had no problem understanding you.

fuck off Sup Forums, 80% of the world has freedom, it'll take more than some fireworks and flag waving to show your flag peen.

Attached: __chandelure_lampent_and_litwick_pokemon_pokemon_game_and_pokemon_bw_drawn_by_rizumu_rhythmag__d093a (550x550, 111K)

I had to lead a meeting with some auditees, but i have a sore throat, now it hurts... Other than that, it's been a nice day, i had a burger for lunch

I actually don
not learn english in school anymore (my english teacher hates me for a lot reasons) and I failed grade 7 like 2 times so I am not really confident in my english skills

but yeah, I do my best to learn some stuff, even if I am stuck in school

Do you think that Trump will win again?

He still got a lot people who like him and how he handels stuff

well I can mostly understand what you're saying, so have confidence in your english. I'm out of fries and cheese though, so as a covert Canadian I need to run to the store and get some and a bag of milk.

if he gets a second term I'll do what every republican voter dared to say
"if a democrat wins I'll move to Canada"
outstanding move, you've moved to a country that the democrats would wet their pants if they got half of what Canada has.

I need more fries if I want some more poutine tonight, thanks for updating my grocery list!

Attached: __chandelure_and_shikimi_pokemon_pokemon_game_and_pokemon_bw_drawn_by_fujisaki_hjsk__fb46efffdd49963 (600x700, 314K)

Glood luck getting your fries man ^^

It was ccool to talk with you, but everything has an end.

I am going to sleep now and I hope you get out of this situation soon,

maybe I will see you arround here :D

Attached: aaaaaaa.jpg (219x230, 9K)