But seriously, how do we fix this shit?

But seriously, how do we fix this shit?

>Texans finally get a good QB
>tears his acl

Why is Indiana south?

"we"?
We're the only team worth a shit.

keep the Colts in the basement while the Jags and Texans kill each other every year

This will actually be one of the most stacked divisions in football next year
>Titans: will regress but probably won't be below 7-9
>Jags: chance to improve their offense, and if their defense can carry them again they can rely on Playoff Bortles to tear up the AFC come January
>Colts: Luck back, probably will have Saquon Barkley
>Toxins: Watson back, draft picks

>implying Luck can save the Colts
nobody can save the Colts

dumbest shit ive seen all day, and ive been around quite a lot of black people today. thanks for the laugh chucklefuck

That's Tennessee's alternate logo, not our main one. I'm triggered.

>only division with 2 teams in the AFC semis
what needs fixing?

Have you ever been there? It's like stepping back in time.

Get rid of divisions and conferences. Do we really need them anymore in this day and age? It's not like it's hard to travel across the country for an NFL team.

And who cares about rivalries. I'd rather see my tame play up to 15 different teams a year rather than see them the same 3 teams 6 times a year, and then probably 2-4 teams they played the previous season.

The best part is the playoffs will have the 12 best teams get in. No bad teams getting in because their division is weak. You won't have a bad team get in through their conferences wildcard while a better team from a stronger conference couldn't get in because their conference was stronger that year.

I think the perks of having no divsions/conferences more than makes up for losing rivalries.

they don't fit anywhere else I guess. I think they should be moved to the AFC North and the Ravens moved to the AFC South. Maryland is at least below Mason-Dixon technically and the AFC South could use a perennially competitive franchise like Baltimore to get things moving.

We don't because the AFC North is much worse.

>Colts to North
>Ravens East
>Dolphins South

Jags will quickly evolve into an AFC power team once Bortles gets his shit together.

>perennially competitive franchise like Baltimore
stopped reading

Why are the Cowboys East? Why are the Chiefs west? The NFL is retarded

*once Bortles gets his shit traded

When realignment happened, the St Louis Rams were put in the West. A few years later, the Rams moved to LA.

Coincidence? I think not.

>Salty Colts haters have already taken over the thread
Do the 2000s really still hurt that bad, you cucks

You mean Peyton Manning was the only one worth a shit. Without him you're just as bad as the rest of them.