How do I an-hero slowly. Whether it be over time or with a disease or some shit that can't be cured...

How do I an-hero slowly. Whether it be over time or with a disease or some shit that can't be cured. I don't care about the pain, I'm suicidal and want to die, but if I went and hung or shot myself right now I wouldn't have time to tie up a bunch of loose ends, so what can I do to make it so there's no going back and I have enough time to tie up those loose ends, but I'm guaranteed to die soon after? Don't tell me it gets better or you give a shit, I don't want to hear that Sup Forumsros.

Here's an ass for your troubles if you hate the blogpost. Googled suicide methods and my cuck search engine just gives me support numbers literally nobody calls.

Attached: 1571738534579.jpg (540x772, 52K)

Start smoking

Move to detroit

Already do that. 20 a day. Miserable.

I wish, am a Europoor.

Move to Malmo in Sweden. Visit somalian quarters daily.

I want to die slowly not be raped and beheaded within the hour.

you can take up smoking

or H if you want it much faster. Heroin will be a surprise when it gets you.

Join the army
Become war reporter
Join a random war
Be a Guinea pig
alcoholism but it can take decades

idk honestly

Attached: 55788286F8674E03ABDAC3E27DBA0075.jpg (1280x960, 242K)

The way I have things planned out I just need six weeks to do all the things I have on my 'bucket list' (mainly preparations for my pets, my belongings, etc.). I won't go through with those unless I'm GUARANTEED to die though, which I can't get if I opt for an impulsive suicide attempt.

I'm just tired, user.

Start doing heroin. I heard that's a great way to learn what dick tastes like and die young.

You can take heroin even longer than booze, shit isn't toxic, the risks are mainly od, malnutrition and contamination with others addicts.

Could OP not give himself liver failure, sepsis, TB or some shit and just not go to the doc for long enough that it'll be incurable?

THE BUDDHA

or you can just stop eating and die

Sepsis kills fast, TB is always treatable, and liver failure would take quite some time or be way too fast in case of an acute failure

Drink yourself to death

Get married

I barely eat as is and my body still works, it's not fair.

did that, got the divorce to show for it. Not why I'm sad though don't worry, couldn't care less about trivial stuff like that.

well well prushkov
i can say your magazines suck

Attached: CHAD TES FAILED.png (420x420, 72K)

>giving a shit about anything but dying
yeah no, you don't want to die, you're just a crybabby fagot, but I mean you are OP so that was kind of already implied

Attached: 65e721930aac8fd24e117ef5df265ac0.png (300x400, 157K)

Thanks user. Me wanting to die shouldn't hinder those close to me so I just want the time to put things in place for them, but we'll agree to disagree.

If ur being suicidal, why dont try some drugs like ecstasy, weed, speed or something like this? Since ur already wanting too die u might as well try first too enjoy life on the edge

again, if you care about other people at all, you don't want to die, you want to fix your relationships with those people. get drunk, have an emotional breakdown, and reassess your life and your values afterwords.

My relationships with them are fine. My circumstances are fine. I just don't feel anything but being sad all the time and I wish I had a cause so I can wipe it out and carry on with my life, but it's been decades of feeling this way and I'm ready to stamp my ticket and check out. I do care about them which is why I want to go out on my terms and make things as right as I can before I go, as opposed to popping a bunch of pills and likely failing to die, leaving them burdened with a brain damaged husk in a coma thereafter.

Fetanyl

Watch machinegun preacher, do the same.

Channel your suicidal urges into something positive. Take some scum with you when you leave this life. Make your death matter.

Attached: 1569622115339.gif (400x400, 1.98M)

Commit sudoku by dying at old age

look man, get drunk and tell these people to fuck off becuase they're the ones making you miserable. you don't want to makes things right with them, you want them to stop abusing you. if you can't see this then get some therapy because that's what the message of years of therapy will be but they'll do it in a much more gentle and long term way than i just did

Eat raw nutmeg

Don't kill yourself, it's a sin

>my cuck search engine
for the life of me i can't imagine why you'd want to kill yourself
lol

Make some chlorine gas by mixing ammonia and bleach

try to live a normal life. longest lasting self torture that exists

If you have the money hire a hitman for yourself and just say they have to do it between 1 and 2 months from now