Talking to coworker

>He: I have craving for some ceviche (like fresh shrimp/fish salad), on Sunday AAARGGHH (proceeds to play make believe that he is gulping a big bowl) imagine that
>Me: hehe y-yeah. This Sunday is the S-superbowl hehe, are you going to bet? do you bet?
>He: I don't waste my time in pendejadas, I'm only interested in things that produce.
>me: h-he-h-he
>mfw

fucking normies.

what a bizarre post

your coworker sounds like a reasonable dude. I could go for some ceviche, too, although I suspect the stuff we get here isn't high quality

are you guys watching the superbowl?

>ceviche
i had that once in peru and fluid was coming outta both ends for 8 hours

gambling is for the underclass, though

patricians have real investments

no,it sounds like a pendejada
i'm going to dorsia that day
great sea urchin ceviche

fuck no

screw you!

Who are you rooting for?

I'll watch with you op

Good thread

sorry i only do things that produce

I cannot help but root for the patriots. I mean, I cheer for the Giants because memes (18-1) but after seeing regular season games I find the professionalism of the Patriots really captivating. Other teams seem like amateurs when they chimpout or can't even manage to know how a clock works. The gap between the Pats and the others in the way they play is immense.

>ceviche

>watching NegroCollide
How the hell did you even get into it anyway?

>Talking to coworker
well there's your first mistake

Mexican autism is real.

I don't waste my time in pendejadas, I'm only interested in things that produce.

the superbowl produces memes

I just might turn it on at the end to be caught up with Sup Forums memes and happenings but otherwise fuck no

Gtfo yuro

>be me
>read this post
>ceviche sounds really good
>remember that the bar that I already agreed to go to for the owl won't have based ceviche
>ceviche craving intensifies

FUCK

>bar that I already agreed to go to for the owl
lmao scrub

Went camping during the summer and our Mexican neighbors gave us that. When I realized what I was eating I puked that up and all the beer.

So it was good until you realized... what exactly?

>inb4 he realizes that beer is fermented grain and vomits all his roasties

That its raw seafood

learn to be speaking english on here you idiot spick

Like Jorge Ramos said, there's only one ceviche. It certainly isn't the Mexican one

The lemon kills all bacteria you casual. Ceviche is God tier. Also, You just disrespected them big time since that is basically gourmet food for us, only offered to people we really like.

It's more like pickled seafood, user. An oyster on the half shell is raw. An oyster soaked in lemon juice until it is pickled is not raw.

>likes armegg's superbowl
>hates on normies
The fuck.
Bandwagoning superbowl is like the most normie thing ever.

What is pendejadas?

Stupid shit

pendejadas = stupid shit

>american Sup Forums

:^)

Fuck you, it's a simple question, sorry I don't speak spic
Thanks m8

what that mouth do

Ceviche is overrated, just get nachos and hot wings like a normal person

normal people eat ceviche too. What makes you think everyone has the same cravings and tastebuds?

I'll probably just get drunk, tbqh

>a big bowl
>of ceviche
isnt it better in smaller portions?

Super bowl more like SUPER SHIT

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH