Good old fight thread

Good old fight thread
>your age height weight
>how many fights you won/lost
>do you have formal training in a combat sport and if you do, do you compete?

Attached: i[1].jpg (478x320, 34K)

>23yrs old . 5'5" . 130lbs
> 3-1
>taekwondo, muay thai, hapkido . never competed in those yearly tournaments even though i was heavily encouraged to

BJJ blue belt. 12 years of muay thai
2 years of highschool wrestling

so between bjj, mt and wrestling which one was the most difficult in terms of competition?

Wrestling conditioning alone makes both look like a joke afterwards I only remember trying to cut weight

what was your weight class

also reason i never competed was because i had awful anxieties

tough class, perfect balance between agility and strength

6'5" 245lbs

10yrs navy, 4 in SEALmagazine. RET.
HTH training w/uncle Sam & 6 years krav maga.

Fights lost, pre-buds....2
Fights won....I'm alive-the rest.

*team*

Fucking autocorrect.

>22
>6’1” 220 pounds
>never had my ass beat but I’ve taken a few sucker punches as a kid
>won two fights, one retarded and one balanced
Balanced fight was my uncle who is 27 a year ago who got drunk and tried to fight me, I was less drunk and floored his ass. Not much to say, drunken family brawls are fun
The bullshit one involves me running someone over with my car because they wouldn’t stop throwing a tennis ball at it, then they punched me. So I ran his ass over with the car. Broke his collarbone and got a dent, worth.

>34 years old, 6'2", 235lbs
>Had 3 legit fights, have won them all
>Folkstyle wrestling from 2nd grade through college
>I don't compete

what's RET?

25. 6'5'' 305lbs
4 street fight wins. Never lost except having a tooth knocked out.
Kickboxing and karate for 2 years. Little over a year of base mma training.

damn were those 3 fights recent? anyone who tries to fight a college level wrestler is a retard tbh

13 5'3 118lbs
9 fights, 9 wins
No formal training, just tough as nails

22,183cm, around 65kg (yeah Im a skinny guy )
Won around 15 probs a bit more
Lost none Im a stand up kind of guy you may beat me to heaven and back but I'll always get up and get on top.
No formal Training but a lot of ass whopping as a kid but fighting in general is about the mentality I'd say to eben be able to hurt someone most people dont have that mentality to go down .
But I dont like violence its always the last solution you should have .

I would laugh you out of the gym and refund your money

20, 1,89m 72kg
no serious fight
krav maga, don't compete

>Won around 15 probs a bit more
Lost none Im a stand up kind of guy you may beat me to heaven and back but I'll always get up and get on top.
No formal Training but a lot of ass whopping as a kid but fighting in general is about the mentality I'd say to eben be able to hurt someone most people dont have that mentality to go down .

Attached: 2oqtp9.jpg (200x209, 9K)

47, 25 years in Army now retired. 5ft 9' 205, Boxing before the Army. All army Boxing ng team when I was younger. Modern Army Combatives Level 3. ( basically just basic BJJ). Been in Many street fights. Took a progressive fight arts course for 3 years competed in Two international Karate championships in New Orleans, Won 3 and lost the 4 by disqualification. I've lost a few but have won more than I've lost.

you ever lost a street fight?

No, they were a decade ago. Eh - stupid kids do stupid things - like try to fight college-level wrestlers.

>21 5'8 140lbs
>Won 2 lost 2
>No formal training other than karate when I was younger and no competitions.

6'5" 240lbs, ex-boxer, won and lost more fights than I can count.

You guy's do you :)
Sure take everything with a grain of salt ;)
Im going to plow this 17 year old pussy now have a nice evening

3/1 i didn't exactly loose that one since we disengaged however i received the last kick which threw me down

2.6954873 e+18 years young (after 2 Alkeid rebirth scroll applications)

1852/5 (2 against the Yugal Shadow fiends, 3 against that one battle-mage who betrayed the supreme brotherhood a few millennia ago, can't remember his name but you probably know him)

Fully mastered in fire, water and light magic (not a battle-mage, I'm a shield-wizard), compete every 235 years in the usual wizardry brawl.

that's some good stats man
what started the fight you lost?

Thar fucking Albanian guy wanted to act like a bully, i am socially awkward so i didn't know how to handle it, anyway he seems to have gotten the message since he hasn't bothered me again