As a japanese, who do you hate more: chinese or korean?

As a japanese, who do you hate more: chinese or korean?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PvcE9D3mn0Q
twitter.com/bigyara_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopino
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerasian
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Koreans obviously

japan is chinese so korea

Japanese

Finland

wtf guys, i asked japanese.

Bolivia.

g*oks are untermenschen
ch*nks are subhumans

The difference being?

we are all brothers.
china is my father who gave us culture. we call him '' tousan(dad)''
korea is my elder bro who pass it to us. we call him ''niisan (elder bro)''.

>we are all brothers
>china is our father
Didn't know Asia was this Southern.

gooks obviously

hope kims kill kims each other soon before we get involves in sub human war.

pic is average gook who I really hate

japanese

They don’t look that bad.
Can’t believe I took that plastic surgery meme so seriously.

average gooks are fucking ugly even they got surgery as a gift before enrolling high school.

you obviously kpoop shit faced worshiper and you need a surgery too.

What do you mean?
They don’t have plastic surgery before high school,r-right?

The question to fuel such hatred is not good.
There is a rule of hierarchy from this time ago in this area.

China is the center of the world, the world's best.
Japan once incorporated a tremendous civilization from China.
As ran away from China, the ranking of each country has declined and it is a savage country.

According to this rule, it will be 1st place China, 2nd place Korea, 3rd place Japan and other Asian countries.
Absolutely obedience is common sense in lower country to the higher country.
This is called "Confucian thought" or "Chinese thought".

Japan who saw China being trampled by Western countries judged that Japan would be colonized if they believed in this idea. So Japan absorbed the excellent civilization of Western Europe and developed to counter them.

For China and South Korea left behind, lower barbarities lower than ours develop rapidly, ignoring themselves against Western Europe. They can not forgive such Japanese.
Japan is a slag that ignores "Confucian thought" as hierarchy.
Because they have that idea all the contempt of each other will not go away.

Wow, those are just kids. I know japs have absolutely zero morality but cool it down, nigger

please leave him alone. he is an infamous spammer who has severe mental illness. we japanese posters got tired of him ruining every Sup Forums thread he joind.

How can those uglies turn out to be like this?
For real Yeah
they must have gotten tons of surgery procedures for fucking sure

what went wrong?

we should realize how we east asia are seen by others. we look all the same.

It is you.
you are being ignored by every one here you sicko zainichi dog eating slanted gook
go fuck yourself

what's zainichi btw?

Egyptians come here because of religious persecution, Lebanese come here because of war, Chinese come here because of repressive government, Greeks come here because they are poor.

I want to know why Koreans keep coming to Australia when Korea is already a developed country. They're all rich immigrants too, like doctors and shit.

I don't understand what you mean in the last paragraph.

leave him alone he's kinda mentally challenged.

they don't want to work til they die

We do make distinctions of the physical differences during war.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PvcE9D3mn0Q

Good weather and work life balance and shit. idk
But i dont think many people actually settle in there? They go there usually with working visa

girl in middle is kinda qt

shut up!

Japanons: you can remove as many other Asian nations from the world as you please BUT for each one, you get nuked once more. Which, if any, do you choose?

it seems quite weird that both korea and japan are almost all the same, and still korean migrate abroad while we japas don't.

gooks really have the stereotypical asiatic slit eyes, they probably have the smallest eyes of any ethnic group
t. went to school with a bunch of gooks

>asking in Sup Forums
seriously though, there are many zainichi korean and korean japanese in japan (most of them can't speak korean, so there's the difference between actual Koreans and them)
and they tend to be “japanese leftists” with japs

so japs tend to dislike them or suck their dicks so hard

what's zainichi btw?

I will answer.

· China and Korea still believe in "Confucian thought", so I am thinking "Subordinate to us, lower Japanese."

· Since Japan does not believe in "Confucian thought" anymore, "China, Korea, Japanese think that such thought is now out of date".

For these reasons these guys will never get along even if they pass by.

A nationalist Japanese.
Are you sure you aren’t an English teacher?

>A nationalist Japanese.
lmao that's a netuoyo newfag

zainichi: love korea & china
netouyo: hate kotea & china
general japs: love korea, hate china

Japanese

Zainichi is Korean.
My bad I’m pretty tired haha and I spent an hour on duolingo filling my brain with Spanish phrases.

Go visit a psychiatrist as soon as possible.
No offense, but you are just sick.

i'm jap and was just making fun of those jap idiots babbling about zainichi conspiracies all the time.

What do Japanese feel about this?

I can show my hate toward specific race as in discussion of cultural value even in this thread. freedom of speech
I have been banned many times in the result of this sicko's report, then consequently people would lose chances to hear real voices from real Japanese. zainichi gooks like this guy ( literally this guy is leeching on Sup Forums like every fucking day from dawn to dusk to watch us) are scums here because he wants to intervene our conversation so as not to be gained real infos by natives. Then you all fuckos end up getting false infos from sexpats like this who don't even know basic knowledge for real Japanese.

I am Tokyoite, so I do not feel anything

Isn’t “Jap” offensive to the Japanese?

>general japs: love korea, hate china

See This is why the guy is here 24 hours. No one likes shit gooks and zainichis too.

Is it tough living in Korea?

There are a lot with working visas but many want to apply for citizenship. There's also lot of Korean international students now who want to become Australian citizens after graduation.

Koreans in Australia use to be rare but there's a whole bunch of them now, mostly settling near other Asian enclaves. I've noticed the change because cities would have Chinese New Year celebrations but the Chinese communities have changed the name to "Lunar New Year" to be more inclusive towards Koreans. The Australian media does the same.

S.Korea>>>China=N.Korea>ISIS
Always They try to become big brother of Japan. Really disgusting.

>we are all brothers.
>china is my father who gave us culture. we call him '' tousan(dad)''
>korea is my elder bro who pass it to us. we call him ''niisan (elder bro)''.

↑ This is a typical "Confucian thought"
older brother is bigger than younger brother, so younger brother is supposed to obey elder brother absolutely.

I know "this" guy, but that is not me
That man loves both Korea and China

i don't live there but school and work is basically their entire life.

this looks better than those average japanese classroom pics lol

You should not say the truth to such blatant here.

Of course they are, they have already had some jobs secretly done during breaks
I picked and captured randomly from Youtube right fucking now, for you to be fair to compare
most photos you gained pictures from Japan posted by " that zainichis guy" are purposely selected photos which are ugliest ones.

it's fucking ridiculous m8 i hear they have diasporas everywhere even some vietnamese dude i know says they have a literal town full of koreans ditto for indonesia, plus they're loaded
gooks are the new chinks

Yeah, I have a Filipino colleague who told me that Koreans are all over the Philippines now and South Korea is the biggest source of tourists. This is causing problems because Korean men are huge contibutors to sex tourism and they keep knocking up Filipinas with "Kopinos" only to ditch them later on.

why tf are gooks everywhere like gookland's already loaded enough as it is

For your tips, then follow his twitter account
to find out why we only hate Koreans.
His twitter account also have been covering all events and crimes committed by gooks, zainichis including chinks, and other immigrants and english teachers throughout the year of 2017.
You will find how the gooks and zainichis are by far worst scums than other minorities.

twitter.com/bigyara_2017

That's what I'm thinking. Korea is developed and technologically advanced but Koreans keep immigrating to other places. They even go to the Philippines lmao.

go visit a psychiatrist. koreans are fine. normal japanese people just hate you mentally ill netouyos.

he's just crazy

same shit with the brits. because they can, obviously

>Kopinos
Literally never heard of this.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kopino

shitload of japinos too. both also do the same shit in vietnam. pump n dump

Man, i'd move to aus if i can. Weather and landscape here is shit. It's either cold or hot af.
In contrast australia has nice warm weather and beaches.
You live in a nice surburban house not a soulless 30 story gigantic apartment.
Some Koreans move to SEA countries because they are really cheap to live.
I do not understand them though, their quality of living is shit

same guy posted twice pretending to have some backups.
Epic fail

this guy did the same mistakes on Sup Forums, because he didn't realize that Sup Forums has personal ID coz this guy over stays Sup Forums board in which has no personal ID.

Is it only these groups that abandon their children?

>epic fail
Why japs use outdated memes. I see u guys doing this a lot

>They even go to the Philippines lmao.
probably tells you about how oppressive korean society is.

there are no actual japanese on Sup Forums, newfriend

plz leave him alone, most of us don't have negative feelings on korea.

You've got a really devastating paranoia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerasian

One question
Do you have updated face a fucking shitface gook?

HAHAHA

Nah man, they do some illegal shits there such as
>drug trafficking,illegal website hosting(usually gambling),money laundering,virtual coin mining

>work as a prostitute or have premarital sex with some random korean man
>gets knocked up but doesn't abort because catholic values
Seriously, now? Why is the Philippines like this.

no doubt she'd abort if it was with a black or indian

I think a lot of them purposely get pregnant to Korean men in the hopes that their children will become Korean citizens and make a lot of money to save them from their destitution. It certainly sounds like the case based on that Wikipedia article.

Making fun of kids now? That's pretty low class and scummy.

we do it all the time with japs. calm your tits

he's just schizo, don't give a fuck.

Why the fuck are you gooks so fucking whinny faggots all the time?

Wine more crybabies.

You want more?

Can't you mods just range ban Japanese IPs?

The right one is JAPANESE and this sick guy keeps posting this lie again and again.

I am sorry korean people and all Sup Forums posters for this schizo shitting up Sup Forums.

>I'm a literal autistic manchild
calm down microdick manlet

Could also be that Filipinas want Northeast Asian genes in their children. SEA has an inferiority complex towards whites and NEA due to a history of them dominating the region. A lot of Filipinos will say they are part Spanish and Chinese when they are not or such ancestry is miniscule. The Chinese in SEA are usually the rich and elite. A lot of SEAsians who are considered "attractive" are ethnic Chinese or have a high level of Chinese admixture (especially in Vietnam, the Philippines or Thailand). The Koreans are turning SEA into their own personal playground, and the Korean Wave further pushes NEA beauty standards. The Japanese were also using SEA a lot of sex tourism and they committed a whole bunch of war crimes in the past. I'm Viet and my parents don't like China but they are also fine with me marrying an overseas Chinese woman because they are stereotyped as wealthy, disciplined, ambitious, and reliable. There's lots of Chinese-Vietnamese mixed people which I always thought was weird growing up since my parents badmouthed them a lot.

Like asking Americans if they hate more mexicans or africans. But Japanese are much worse.

Not even the japs that they sended here in my country they would want back. They are second class citizens when they go live there.

Japan is liked in Asia, except for two countries.
The flag of the ASEAN Union is designed with the Japanese flag as a motif.
These are countries that became independent countries from the Western colonies after WW 2.
Do they use flags of disliked countries for their flag motifs?

god damn South Korea.

China is still better than south Korea.

wut???
no

people hate South Korea over China.
China is getting better.
Chinese people getting civilized people slowly.

I really want to get along with China.

but no South Korea.

>Not even the japs that they sended here in my country they would want back. They are second class citizens when they go live there.

Nikkei Brazilians came to Japan a lot and they work. There are also many naturalized people. Brazilians of Nikkei are more special than other Brazilians and can come to Japan and work.

Go back to kaikai or all-nationz.com or whatever translation blog you came from.