Why do the democrats want to ban all guns?

Why do the democrats want to ban all guns?

Attached: 1571867290433.jpg (1273x873, 144K)

because most gun violence occurs in cities run by democrats.

Attached: chicagoshooting.png (676x685, 327K)

>HURRR I OP I POST SAME SILLY PIC OF AOC HURRR

Attached: op.jpg (645x729, 57K)

Because they can't handle the freedom and right to protect yourself from their bad choices and decisions.

cope

why are republicans corrupt retards

no, it's done by niggers.

careful you edgy retard you might cut yourself

Attached: poh61kc5pyt11.jpg (500x586, 35K)

Attached: hoesmad.jpg (320x216, 10K)

Human rights don't exist unless they're asserted with a militia-worthy weapon. So, obviously, they push for gun control.

seethe

Because it's a form of force amplification. You would always kill more people with a gun then with a knife. I get that the ban of assault rifles is ridiculous but you can't tell me that no restriction accessed guns have nothing to do with our current homicide epidemic.

>Inb4 niggers is the cause.

the same reason they want to ban hate speech

Attached: 1468470180178.jpg (951x710, 755K)

i might be seething, but ur still a retard

have sex.

say something relevant

Attached: 2f7.jpg (601x508, 94K)

right back at ya democrat

>Why do the democrats want to ban all guns?
serious answer: because they believe that the will of the individual is worth less than the wants of the many
of course, in this reasoning, they fail to realize that "the many" can be corrupted through propaganda into enforcing the desires of the few, and they also fail to realize that true acts of creation can only be accomplished by the individual, who needs to set himself free from the control of the many

so they want to enforce control on everyone, claiming that as themselves are willing slaves of the trends they create, you-the-individual should have no right to express any form of individuality they don't approve and shouldn't be allowed to create anything they don't know

they want to enslave you, and your guns prevent them to do so
so they decide together, democratically, that they will ban them

Uh it is though

Are we gonna ignore the fact that trump is anti gun?

>why do democrats want to ban all guns?

they only want to ban assault rifles and high capacity magazines, which isn't really all that crazy when you think about it. The only thing they want is to stop people from being able to carry around AR-15's around in public, just because they claim it "makes them feel safe" If democrats wanted to ban all guns, the conversation wouldn't even get off the ground, you literal fucking spastic.

>they only want to ban assault rifles and high capacity mags
And yet the vast majority of murders and shootings are done with handguns and on average only half a dozen rounds are fired.

These are the same people who expect movie stars to be protected by armed bodyguards 24/7
These are the same people who expect banks to have armed guards in the lobby.

Their goal is to disarm the general public.
They will never relinquish their own guns.