Anyone got a sauce on David's shirt?

Anyone got a sauce on David's shirt?

Other urls found in this thread:

asos.com/jack-jones/jack-jones-premium-slim-jersey-grandad-shirt/prd/7645457?iid=7645457&clr=Lightgreymelange&cid=26230&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=93&gridsize=3&gridrow=2&gridcolumn=3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't remember what scene you are talking about. The only food part I really remember is the Twizzlers at the beginning, so I don't know when he would have even got sauce on his shirt. Are you sure it wasn't just blood or something that you are thinking of?

What a beautiful man.

I would like to PURCHASE a shirt not dissimilar to that which David is wearing in this picture

Wtf does that have to do with sauces lol.

If you can't even type a coherent sentence you should probably belong on Reddit.

I'm pretty sure it's called a grandad collared shirt, OP.

10/10 autism

Das it. Tysm fampai

>you should probably belong on Reddit
just let the irony wash over you like a warm bath

I don't know what the exact shirt is, but it looks like a fairly standard button-up with a mandarin collar.

If you just google "mandarin collar" you'll find a lot that are similar.

kys faggot
this show sucks and that shirt looks gay
you would look like a retarded nigger in that
all you would need to complete your outfit would be a fedora

>If you just google "mandarin collar" you'll find a lot that are similar.

>I'm pretty sure it's called a grandad collared shirt, OP.

This and this.

Ikr, I hate when these idiots come from Reddit or wherever and just start posting here. Lurk moar lol

asos.com/jack-jones/jack-jones-premium-slim-jersey-grandad-shirt/prd/7645457?iid=7645457&clr=Lightgreymelange&cid=26230&pgesize=36&pge=0&totalstyles=93&gridsize=3&gridrow=2&gridcolumn=3

faggots

>samefagging this hard

thanks copping this

I believe it's known as a nehru jacket.

No, it's definitely a mandarin collar shirt. Nehru jackets look pretty similar, but the main difference obviously is that they are jackets and not shirts.

>Falling for this bait
wew