Two good companies offered me a job today

Two good companies offered me a job today.
What do?

Attached: CHAPPELLE_02_0202_WACARNOLDS_640x360.jpg (640x360, 38K)

apply for welfare

I'm not a nigger

What are the pay rates and benefits of each. How about the commute?

Blue cross is 18.50 per hour. United health care is 19.18 per hour. BCBS is 1 hour bus ride. UHC is 2 hour bus ride. Benefits are identical, health insurance, vision, dental, 401K, PTO, pension.

Get them to fight each other to the death for your services

Think Blue cross blue shield will win because the weapons in the name.

Are you going to be working directly for UHC, or contracting through a call center?
I worked for UHC through a call center a year or two ago, terrible experience (with the call center, not UHC).

Just be prepared for nobody in upper management to give two shits about you, if you're going through a call center.

2/10, made money but would not recommend.

>benefits identical
>1hour of extra travel for $5 a day
I assume that's just a one way, that'd be a hard pass by me dawg

1. Decide which to take.
2. Then call the one you're not taking, tell them so, and tell them why. Either that's where the call ends, and you go to the job you chose, or they'll make a better offer, and then go back to step one.

Flip a coin.

Hired directly through both companies not a staffing agency. It is call center work, but meh the pay is good. I moved up at Medica pretty high in 3 years maybe it'll be the same experience.

I'm leaning more toward BCBS. 2 hour bus ride round trip vs. 4 hour bus ride round trip. Till I get my license back then I can just drive.

Nicee one...Elon...

Attached: 421570616168132.jpg (1554x1185, 142K)

smoke weed

I'm moving forward with both companies, like doing background check and drug test. I have two DWI's and got caught with some pot. So IDK which one is gonna be like meh.

Decision is too big for that nigger.

I'm sober. Used to do a lot of coke, but got clean.

But asking Sup Forums isn't?

That's got to be a scam. Nothing in this world is for free.

Sup Forumstards may be niggers, but they are real people.

>Sup Forumstards
>niggers
>real people
Coins are real too.

Enough about the god damn coins.

Fine, you'll be making 19 pounds of peanuts per hour from now on.