Donald Trump's grandfather rans whore houses...

Donald Trump's grandfather rans whore houses. His father was a slumlord who sold little Donny's tender pink ass to Roy Cohen. Trump is a conman who never earned a single thing in his worthless life. Has filed for bankruptcy protection six times. Steals money from charities. Wants to fuck his own daughter. Sucks up to Israel when not tonguing Vladimir Putin's asshole. And despite being leader of the free world, he has plenty of time to use Twitter to spew drivel. He's a loser and no matter how much money/fame/power he has, he'll never be loved or respected which are the things he craves most of all.

Meanwhile his supporters are cockroaches whose hivemind runs on fear, hate and stupidity and worship a cartoon frog while supporting a fake President because they're fake Americans who have no convictions and will say/do anything to justify their position at any given moment. This is why they spent DECADES railing against Russia but are now perfectly happy that their idol is in the pockets of a fascist dicator who MURDERS critics, dissenters and political opponents. This is one of the reasons why Trump sucks up to Putin, because he admires that sort of power, the other is that his credit rating is soo terrible that he's been recieving money from Russia and China for decades. Of course he could prove me wrong by releasing his tax records but that will never happen because it would prove his treasonous activity against the United States of America and reveal that his supporters are enemies of the USA and everything it stands for!!!

He's a silver spoon fed trust fund sniveling coward. Only people who voted for him are retards who remember the 1980's being the last good era of the USA, not realizing that it's people like Trump who sold the country out with NAFTA and Free Trade which is why their jobs got shipped to slave labor countries.

Attached: 1530059577630.jpg (353x352, 41K)

Man the shills are really out in force tonight

Mostly this.

I especially love how he still rants shit like "me, me, not Obama, me" like he is in some pissing competition in his own mind.

He will never go down as a relatively liked President, he spends time just trying to undo things rather than move forward with new ideas for America.

In the end, he will only be loved by his own family who all seem to think the world of him.

Don will hang himself in prison like his pedo buddy Jeffrie

Attached: 1571575621182.jpg (250x187, 6K)

lol nothing is more enjoyable to me then watching a hyper emotional liberal snowflake talk about how trump and Putin are best friend.
The level of mental delusion you sport is so strong its actually impressive. Get used to trump for another 4 years.
The DON is going to win and win and keep winning.
Putting all these poisonous polictal rats in there place cuz hes the fucking man and gets shit done.
You snowflakes are literally going to have a mental collapse when he soars into his second term

k

I'll take shit that never happened for $800, Alex.

Attached: 6BC9106D-0167-42DF-9E9B-3261AE1B092C.jpg (650x381, 60K)

Daily reminder that none of what you just said disqualifies him from running for president in any way and even if it did, it wouldn't matter since it's all lies and even if it wasn't, she STILL lost.

Stay mad.

Any day now, right?

Hillary feeds off of aborted fetuses.

Will you fucking Kikes shut up about your slam piggy for 5 fucking minutes?
FFS...give it a rest, we know Donny is a fucking scumbag, he isn't hiding it like you fucking revisionist internationalists.

Attached: Considering the following.jpg (194x300, 14K)

you do realise trump is seriously pro-israel, right?

OP's troll rated 1/10.
> OP: The Eternal Faggot

Attached: PeaceHell.jpg (800x600, 70K)

Obama bombed the shit out of the countries pouring niggers and Arabs on us.
He's against the forever wars over their and the kikes cannot fucking stand it. Delicious.

"Revisionist internationalist"

See kids if you don't pay attention in school you'll end up like this fucking retard

Why are you so emotionally invested?

I don't fucking care. It's not like his son in law's dick has taken a rest from pounding him in the rectum for the last 4 years.

Where's the lie?

A dead rat could beat him in 2020.

And do a better job.

Trumptards

This/

Best Friends Forever

Attached: bff.jpg (640x320, 36K)

And his ancestors actions somehow make him a bad president? If that's the case then Obamas family came from Kenya. Therefore they must all be bushwhackers and AIDS ridden? Your logic is once again, flawed.

>she STILL lost
Clinton Derangement Syndrome

>Hillary feeds off of aborted fetuses.

Oh suddenly you hate pedos? On this board? Lol.

>Clinton
Get over her, dude. He won.

Fucking Trumptards can't see beyond the end of their noses. What a bunch of obstinate morons.

>He won.
He's not done winning yet

Had enough foresight to beat her, libtard.

Nah either way we win, one way or another.

Not our fault if you can't see through all the smoke and mirrors the democrats are blinding you with.

Oh, excuse me. You're completely right, friend.
See? We're not obstinate. You're the ones who are going to lose again because you can't think of any strategy other than "orange man bad."

>Had enough foresight to beat her

Literally no one cares about her, dude. She's irrelevant. Why don't you try living in the present?

>about her

She’s gonna run again. The current dem candidates are under water.

good post

>literally the only one talking about her
>"hue hue hue i guess you got some CDS there must be youre still mad your guy won huh checkmate DRUMPFer xD"

I seriously doubt she's going to run again after getting humiliated so hard last time but never say never I guess. If she does run, there's no way she'll win the nomination. I'll eat one of my MAGA hat if she does. I'll eat all of them if she actually wins the election.

Cry harder faggot
MAGA forever

Attached: 1516237510559m.jpg (768x1024, 104K)

Let me ask, how are his supporters run on fear, hate and stupidity when its you guys who fear monger, launch intense protests, and literally commit property damage against people who have done nothing but support someone you hate. Signs destroyed, cars keyed, people spit on, hold on lemme repeat that. Your people SPIT on another person based on who he wants to support. Thats not only an infringement on the bill of rights, those made to PROTECT a citizen's human rights, but it is also fascist. This makes you no better than China who are using aggressive force against people just being around the protests.

All that being said, nice b8 m8. Had a great time ranting about how horrible our country is because people aren't smart enough to think for themselves