Does drinking a six pack twice a week make me an alcoholic?

Does drinking a six pack twice a week make me an alcoholic?

Attached: images (18).jpg (212x238, 21K)

It makes you a lightweight.

Not even close.

Also at least stop drinking cat piss tier beer.

no

Why not slam down all 12 on a saturday and at least get close to catching a mild buzz?

Depends, can you stop drinking it anytime?

If your answer is "no", then you do have a problem.

By medical standards yes.

But drinking 2 6packs a night makes you a champ

No

nah. i work at a brewery and used to drink at least three pints a day so two six packs a WEEK isnt bad.

Careful with that joke. It's an antique.

What do u drink faggot?? Budweiser is not crowned king of beers for no reason.

Three pints a day is full blown alcoholic withdrawal status.

I never really considered a person an "alcoholic" until they are physically addicted to it. However, shit typically gets real before you even realize you are addicted. If you think you are an alcoholic, you might be one. Who knows. Everyone is different.

Depends why you're drinking in my opinion. Having a six pack by yourself at a party? Not bad. Drinking a six pack by yourself to forget about your shit day? Alcoholism.

This nigga tasted cat piss before. Fuxking fag

Attached: what0179.gif (398x394, 1.32M)

Any thing over 2 beers a day (14 a week) is considered binge drinking. Binge drinking isn't alcoholism.

The moment your body becomes physically dependent on alcohol, aka, you can't stop without withdrawals, get your nigger ass in AA.

Pee drinker ALERT!
THIS GUY HAS DRANK CAT PISS HAAHHHAAHHGAAAHHH

This doesn't make any sense. You are ingesting the same amount of booze either way. Why does it matter if you are at a party? A lot of people say it's about the mind set, but that's just a boomer thing. What is your opinion?

he isn't a beer drinker he's a shit-tier ipa sampler

Attached: 12344324325.jpg (449x612, 39K)

Craft beer soyboy detected

U drink ppeepee

Hey peepee boy how u like pee??

Gay per drinker

U drink pee?

What a fag

Bet your wife dumped u didn't she pee drinker

Flyover white trash cope.

How did you aquire the cat urine??

Do you also freeze the pee??

yes seek help

you don't have long to live, better make out your will while there's still time

Have you tried dog pee?

I drink a bottle of rum every night and at least three beers at work. Bring back 8ch so I don't have to listen to you kids

not when you're 22 and literally only work and sleep :*

U can just go on here

I would agree it's about your mindset. I guess someone drinking a ton to have a good time at a party might have some kind of alcoholism, but when I personally think of being an alcoholic, its usually not drinking for fun but to dull yourself.

No. Think about it, faggot. If it is 2 six packs in 7 days, that is 12 beers in 7 days or 1.7 beers a day. Assuming you drink a beer when you get home and like one before bed, that is perfectly fine. It is not good for you, but you will be fine.

Get to ~ 3 bottles of liqour (26 or larger) a week, then you can start thinking about it

>By medical standards yes.
That equates to 12 beers you retard. Under the limit to even be considered a heavy drinker.

>Three pints a day is full blown alcoholic withdrawal status.
You need to be over 18 to post here

Angry nazi detected.

I think drinking is typically not to dull yourself, but to feel some kind of euphoria, even for the alcoholic. They live for that feel of vodka hitting their empty stomach. Later on in the day, they might drink to dull, leading to blacking or passing out, but this is purely accidental, no alcoholic wants to black out. They just want to feel comfiness again and again and again, but how alcohol works, your BAC just rises and rises until you pass out. The surroundings don't matter. People with problems pass out at parties, and pass out if drinking alone. People without them drink socially, and probably have a glass or 2 of wine alone sometimes. No problems.

They say 3 or more at a time is binge drinking. So 6 at a time qualifies as alcoholic. That's medical standards.

However OP as an unabashed alcoholic, I have to say that you are not even in the realm of alcoholism. If you are drinking only pisswater beer and sober 5 days a week, you're fine. I drink 300ml-500ml of vodka daily and that is a functional level for me with no hangover. I'm an alcoholic, you're not.

How many times did you drink pee?

Budweiser wasn't "crowned" anything. They're slogan "King of Beers" was heavily borrowed from a Bohemian brewery, at the time called the Budweiser Budvar Brewery. Located in Budweis, they brewed a type of beer called Budweiser for centuries before Anheuser-Busch opened its doors in St. Louis. The Budweiser Budvar Brewery's slogan was "Beer of Kings." In fact, in much of the Europe, A-B's Budweiser is simply known as Bud.

>They say 3 or more at a time is binge drinking.
4 drinks for women or 5 for men is considered "heavy drinking", or "binge drinking" if you prefer the more stigmatized phrase. A "drink" (in the USA) is 14g of alcohol, or 12 fluid ounces of 5% ABV beer, 5 ounces of 12% ABV wine, or 1.5 ounces of 40% ABV (80 proof) liquor.