Get disregarded and ignored in real life

>Get disregarded and ignored in real life
>Get disregarded and ignored online
>Threads are called Bait Threads
>Posts are called Shit Posts
Nobody likes me.

Attached: apu, it will be alright.png (658x662, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzLK2n2_Zw0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go eat worms

You should go eat worms instead. Try that one on for size.

Play a healer in an MMO. They can't ignore you now.

You're boring, kys.

Daaaaaaamn. Nice burn, OP!

I don't like video games.
Yeah well you're even more boring. Take that.

Then become a healer in a DnD or LARP group

dumb frog poster

I don't play DND anymore because the players never like my DMing and the DMs don't like my playing.
Don't call me mean names please.

If you can, get a pet. Depending on your financial or self security status you can get a something as cheap as a fish or something more rewarding like a dog.
A dog will love you regardless as long as you love it back.

you have frens here

Attached: Gud+yu+can+do+it+i+beleif+_d5eea92ea5bcff94a3ffc4145e3b10ca.jpg (326x184, 18K)

It's a song, not an insult.
youtube.com/watch?v=mzLK2n2_Zw0

fag

Thank you.
I live with my parents and they have a dog. I really hate dogs though. I don't like being around them or touching them.
Thank you.
I see. Sorry about that.
Perhaps you are the fag instead.

Bump my feels thread ?

Attached: image.jpg (1262x709, 184K)

Samefag

>I don't like video games.
>I really hate dogs

You're irredeemable

Attached: dirty-harry.jpg (1280x720, 422K)

Only two of those posts are mine.
are mine

I just really dislike being around animals of any sort. Flies, cats, fish, birds, dogs, or even humans. I don't like being around them.
Video games never appealed to me and always made me frustrated with how difficult almost all of them are.

Attached: guy.png (934x554, 13K)

If you don't like humans, why are you complaining that nobody likes you?

Remember that nobody will ignore a gun user ; )

You could always kill yourself

That is a solid point. I just get worried that I must be doing something wrong when I think about the fact nobody likes me. I think I must be a bad person or something because nobody ever wishes to be talk to me. I think that I must be a horrible person because I can't see the things that make others think life is worth living. I'm disappointed in myself for not being able to feel love towards any of the many things presented to me in life. I don't love anything, I hate everything, so I must be a hateful person. In truth, it's only because it reminds me that I don't like myself either.
Fuck off Nigger. People can and will ignore anything they want. Most people ignore the fact there's a gang of Police equipped with guns ready to terminate anyone who is disliked by the government.

Yeah that's an option. That's likely my inedible end. It'd be the most logical ending to this life of mine.

Attached: nice.png (888x620, 22K)

poor guy. try to make it in the evening news.

>inb4 you know what to do, do you.

>I think I must be a bad person or something because nobody ever wishes to be talk to me.
Someone is 'talking' to you now

Who? I don't see anybody.