Drugs thread. What’s Sup Forums on tonight? Just dropped a half tab of LSD myself

Drugs thread. What’s Sup Forums on tonight? Just dropped a half tab of LSD myself.

Attached: 54BC6FBA-61BB-43A3-BDBE-F21604C6C7B0.jpg (720x715, 328K)

just been smoking weed like always
^kill me

d.mt would be nice but impossible to find. waiting for shroooms.

just weed for tonight
never got why people only take half a tab or only one to two, i like to take at least 4 to 5. it provides the most immersive and thought changing experiences

Quick, LSD user, take this chance to preform an LSD Personality Change. Write down a new personality and then change your inner voice to become that. Here are the main basic points you might want to put into yourself.
>You're safe
>You're dominant
>You're smart
>You're good
>You're in complete control of your body and mind
>You're connected to other beings through the genetic evolutionary link (which we're all part of)
>You control your personality
>You're connected to mass and matter through being the same thing. Everything around you is a universe. You yourself contain your own universe.
>You're psychic (The same way birds know to migrate south or north, the same way turtles know how to swim to water, the same way babies know to grow and walk, the same way wind knows to blow.)

I've been looking for some for a while. It be like that some

weed, coffe and tequila my meds /oxcarbazepine/sertraline

meh i just go with the flow, if you think too hard it just magnifies it and it's useless. coming up now, feeling buzzed. starting to get that "halloween vibe". feeling giddy. only a half tab so we'll see how we do. kinda tired, might crash in a couple hours

bipolar?

Half a fucking hit what are you 16? Fucking sick of retards like you too afraid to get high. In before your microdose bullshit
Kill yourself

I doubt that works. Especially on half a tab

agoraphobia, generalized anxiety disorder, social anxiety disorder, fucking hate my life

Attached: 1570523672968.jpg (1136x792, 102K)

you're a mean person. i wonder if you have any friends?

Yikes.

Take more LSD pussy
Kill yourself you fucking stream watching autist

readily available on empiremarket.
Not hard to learn crypto and darkweb

Your diagnosis is depression

do you have a link? is there a deepdotweb equivalent? since the feds shut it down i havent seen legit links to reputable markets

check out onion.live

Ordered some MHRB, gonna experience DMT lads

>half a tab
i could do my fucking taxes on half a tab go big or go home fag8

>ONE BEER WHAT ARE YOU 16
>FUCKING RETARD NOT GETTING SHITFACED LIKE ME
>I AM A NIGGER

Attached: 1555237310758.jpg (700x700, 209K)

they sell MHRB on ebay and you can buy all the materials for extraction in stores/amazon, extract it yourself mate

>half tab
a waste of acid
anything less than full blown tripping is a DOWNgrade from just being sober

You've never done acid have you.

cheers

Yes I have many times. There is nothing wrong with taking a half dose. I don't personally do it but judging somebody's choice of drug dosage is so trifling.

Its a complete waste. It doesnt absolutely nothing other than make you feel restless, lack focus, and perhaps drunk feeling
absolute waste of a drug
same with low shroom doses

Half of one hit you feel next to nothing. Its a waste. It is done by moist ass babbys like yourself who pretend they trip balls or are enlightnened or the drugs just affect me harder bro
Fuck you, youre a retarded faggot. Go back to plebbit shit for brains

I don't take half doses.

just did about 8oz of water a few minutes ago....

Doing the sober october thing to drop my tolerances and shake some addictions. 1 Nov is a Friday, and I'm gonna get SOOOO FUCKED the whole weekend!!

>not doing at least three

OP you dun goofed.

Jesus is the only drug I need user, and he's ashamed of you

Weed, alcohol, kratom, dexodrine, small dose of mushrooms, half g of blow. Pretty mellow night.

Dude I fucking took dihydrogen monoxide an hour or two ago and I want it again. I think I can't ever survive without this shit again

took some metocin, waiting for it to kick. hope it lives to the hype. hows the lucy treating you user?

Ate 2 crackers 30 mins ago starting to feel a lil somethin
Any other frylocks out there tonight? 8)

Baked and listening to this

Verrrry cozy evening

Attached: 51E0Y87ilrL._SL500_.jpg (500x500, 40K)

Just weed and alcohol tonight; I have to work tomorrow.

Attached: 783865894372.jpg (1425x1416, 286K)

lol

reddit-tier

fucking degenerate

try going to sleep sober, you child

I make more money than you do, and I'm stoned almost everyday after work

someone is upset on the internet

Attached: 744.jpg (338x600, 16K)

the only thing in my system rn is dextroamphetamine or C9H13N

Attached: D-Amphetamine-3D-balls.png (2000x1849, 470K)