Is it possible i have herpes? I had sex one fuckin time in fucking forever after being totally alone for years

Is it possible i have herpes? I had sex one fuckin time in fucking forever after being totally alone for years

I had sex with a chick and i have a pimple on my dick. I had a small bump before we had sex that looked like razor bump like before i even did anything with anyone and the razor bump looking thing is a pimple now. And it was there before we had sex but I’m still freaking out

It looks exactly like the left picture that says pimple. Am i good if the bump was there before i had sex and it just happened to turn into a pimple? Or am i fucked. Isn’t herpes a small cluster of bumps and blisters and shit not a white head pimple?

I had a small razor bump looking thing there before i had sex and plus i just shaved everything down there which can cause pimples.

Is it just a pimple if it looks like one?

Attached: D78B1135-68BE-4D3E-98DE-B7E6AF368330.jpg (2560x1440, 558K)

could be pimple or wart

Only way to tell is for you to show us your dick

its probably just a pimple. stop freaking out.

when i shave down there i get ingrown hairs/pimples where the hair grows out. dont pop it though. youll probably see a hair poke through soon enough. dont fap too much either

Yep, it's herpes

>I had sex one fuckin time

Yep, that's how you get it

The good news is, there are many new and interesting ways to kill yourself

Yeah i just shaved down there too but i was really stupid and horny because i havent been touched in fucking years

It doesnt look like a blister or anything it just looks like a poppable pimple

This is the zit

Attached: E4A07030-C006-4C15-A6A2-64671681A73C.jpg (640x1136, 157K)

Bump

Bump

Bump

Could be type 1 herpes you transferred from your mouth. Also, sex once is enough to give you herpes and condoms don't protect against it. Welcome to the real world.

If you had razor burn before, the agitation from sex probably caused an ingrown hair.

Herpes is usually a rash, then turns into multiple sores.

Not always the case, but it usually takes anywhere from a week to a month to have symptoms.

Its probably nothing. But even if it is, herpes ain't that big a deal. Most people have it and dont even know.

its condyloma human papiloma virus, not wart, not herpes

>condyloma human papiloma virus

It’s white and looks like a zit more white than in the picture

I know, I had about 5, there is an easy way to get rid of them

It doesn’t look anything like the pictures for hpv

That's not herpes. Medfag here.

Is it a zit or ingrown hair?

Pop it, check'em.

anyone here /hpv/ what's your sex life like after they have cleared
>inb4 implying they have cleared

Im sorry OP but u have the AIDS

Does hpv look like a pimple?

at first yeah

You’re lying

it's a zit fucktard. just had the same thing.
went to doctor in a panic. he laughed at me.

FYI you can get herpes with a condom on, especially if you have a pimple or razorburn at the base of your dick

Goodluck OP

Yeah it says warts takes 1-3 months to show up and I haven’t got to that window yet

STD confirmed

Just go and get tested. Planned parenthood does it for free I believe. There are plenty of similar diseases or minor irritations that look similar to a zit and will drive you fucking nuts until you actually know.

That looks more like an ingrown hair or zit than anything else, but there's a chance that it could be HPV. I'm not a doctor though. Give it a couple days and if it gets worse you should get it checked.

Well I looked up herpes and warts and it doesn’t look like either

planned parenthood will put you on a list if it is std

Plus, what would a bunch of incel faggots know about stds anyway? I suggest you go to the herpes subreddit. Lots of examples there

So the fuck what?

It says hpv takes at least a month to show up and it hasn’t been that long

Well, it's probably just a zit.

Does hpv go away? Or do you spread it for life?

Sounds like just a pimple. What I did when this happened to me was put medicated body powder on it and it dried it out in like a day or 2 and it went away. Not sure if thats what I shoudl have done as it really dried out my skin but hey it was better knowing it was gone.

Herpes would be very painful to move around and has little clear blisters.

it will go away but be healthy and give it time. ive ripped off warts before and they just go away. literally 80% of people have hpv its no biggie

And warts never looks like a single pimple or anything either? Right

I’m not setting anything on google that says they look like pimples

It could take a year or more if it is. I think there are treatments to speed up the process though. Honestly, you shouldn't worry right now. It's more likely that it's a zit or ingrown hair. If it ends up looking worse later, then you should reassess.

Can anyone tell from the picture tho that it’s not an STD?

It could be anything. I just choose to be glass half full about it.

Even fucking someone with herpes, you are at low risk. I fucked an ex for 4 months before finding out she had herpes and I didnt. We both got tested. We continued to fuck for 5 months after that (with her being on meds) unprotected and I still didn't get it.

Welcome to sex before marriage in 2019. Everyone is a slut.

Hey op,

Your safe bro, I get checked about every 6 months or more especially if anything odd happens. That's a pimple/ingrown/wtf... it's nothing bad tho.

Well the pictures on google of hpv don’t look anything like a single pimple

You saw the pic?

Not with absolute certainty, no.

But warts at least don’t look like a pimple right

You'll drive yourself mad with google. No two people have the same looking STD. Herpes is one thing because it's very common and we all know what it looks like. I think OP is just dealing with a dirty dick. Go to Walgreens/CVS/Rite Aid and get medicated powder and put that on it. You'll see it shrink it half within 12-24 hours. When I had the same issue, my dick pimples were so deep they didnt even have like, a white head or whatever but when I put the powder on, one finally emerged haha. It dried out and went away within 2 days. I would try that and if it doesnt work go to a doc

>ingrown hair
It's this, OP.
Acquire hot compress (Terrycloth rag soaked in Hot water.)
Apply to dick for 6-8m
See is hair is viable under skin, if no, repeat.
After 35m your skin should be relatively tender and yiu should be able to just get a pin and get it out.

t had a real bad one in a similar area years ago.

Enjoy genital warts!

Yeah but not one single result on google of herpes or warts looks anything like a pimple

You’re sure it’s just that?

Right. It's most likely a pimple. Don't worry about it for now.

Pimples look like the same as they would anywhere else on your body. Fleshy and red. If they are deep they can just be a bump. Warts are distinct and gross feeling. And in general more than 1 pops up. If what you have looks and feels like a pimple, it's 90% a pimple

Sounds like it could be anything but also maybe possible not

/thread

dumbass

Kinda hard not to worry but I’m sure it’s that

Yeah it doesn’t look anything like a wart just looks and feels like a pimple. Looks really white like it’s about to pop

100%

I'm a superdoctor

until they harden off into the first of many warts...med fag here.

Pop it, what color is inside, does it bleed, does it shrink is it more painful after or before, does it itch

Can't tell with zero info

Nothing on google says warts look like pimples and it hasn’t been long enough for warts to show up

probably most girls are highly promiscuous

STDs usually fucking hurt like fuck, or are smelly, orrr have crazy discharge.

As I'm a pussy I sorta always get checked. I had a very very similar pimple on my dick shaft as you. Doc told me to stop shaving against the grain, pop it if i wanted, not to fuck while it healed, and forget about it.

My gp knows my cock like the front of her clit. So I have no doubt in her.

Worst i ever had it was secondary blisters to an ingrown hair... turned out being on a flight for 6 to 8 hours after you shaved/fucked is not wise.

I read that the hpv shit doesnt hurt but it itches but mine isn’t itching

And yeah I just shaved against the grain

How did you treat it?

Go get tested and find out for sure and stop coming to Sup Forums for medical advice. /thread.

In grown hair, or zit. Get it checked. Not herpes.

give it time