>moments that broke a franchise

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qa0L17SBiG8
youtube.com/watch?v=i-iS9Qxa-RM
youtu.be/0RFXLwZV_fA?t=7450
youtube.com/watch?v=3nURz04Y9s8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

10-year drought caused by one (1) game

Context? Did he fuck up his own team? Or did he help his own team?

Fair enough. I still hold that Wes Welker is Super Bowl poison. PeyPey couldn't win with him, either.

He interfered with an active play by the other team 'accidentally'. Really they lucked into an Owl with him and since that game the league realized Mike Tomlin is an idiot.

Pic related, they always leave Gronk wide open.

would Pats fans rather 19-0 and 5-0 but Brady retires in 2011

or 6-2 and Brady playing a few more years?

He prevented the touchdown probably but they still lost. Regardless he's a stupid fucking chimp.

17-0 with this year being 18-0.

Life is suffering.

Is that a serious question? Why would you want to see your team win the Super Bowl less?So you don't see them lose in it? Losing in the Super Bowl is better than not making it. Fucking retard kill yourself.

6-2 without a shadow of a doubt

A perfect season is worth at least 2 superbowls

>he's never been the same since this televised rape

No...

>10 year drought

Making the playoffs literally every single year is a hell of a drought

This is the maddest guy on all of Sup Forums. And that's really saying something.

The coach of the Steelers was standing on the sideline and made a motion to trip the kick returner, causing the kick returner to cut inside and get tackled. He was helping his own team out.

he really is. absolutely seething in multiple threads.

There's 10 years between 2004 and 2014

>ha your team only won 5 super bowls in the last decade and a half ha

>only won 5

DELET!!!!

They could have won 8-9 if they didn't lose against the Giants

They also made the superbowl in 2011 silly

LOST a superbowl

Was this the shortest dynasty ever?

based 18-1 poster

If they weren't always fucking injured they'd have 11

kek I forgot about this homo photoshoot
shame they managed to win a couple of games since then

my sides

please dont. All my good feelings turn into bad feelings whenever i see this.

>don't run ball on 1 yard play during season where lynch has never failed to gain positive yards.
>team becomes demolished afterwards as line sucks, run game is non existent, best players are injured and retiring, yet somehow the shit show players are more expensive than average and team is always having cap issues.

Our 2018-2019 season is also going to be fucking awful as we are still at cap limit and yet we lost more talented players than we stand to gain. Seahawks are fucking done for a very long time.

yeah but on the bright side maybe this year you can get your bottom surgery

this picture is so fucking flaming it burned a hole in my monitor in the shape of odell.

Kek

kek

are you me

This still hurts.

youtube.com/watch?v=qa0L17SBiG8

>broke a franchise

what? they were in the playoffs the next couple years.

If they weren't always cheating they'd have maybe 2

This cheating, were any titles ever taken off them because of it?

>Australian
No, because they also made the NFL alot of money

So what you are saying is, as far as history is concerned, they did nothing wrong?

No what I'm saying is both the NFL and the new england patriots are both corrupted to high heaven and no sportsfan should waste time watching either. It's all as scripted as WWE. It's a meme entertainment but it's hardly sport.

>Seahawks are fucking done for a very long time.
Nope.

was that butt tap really necessary?

6-2, but I wish that 1 of those losses came from Philly in 04 so T.O could have a ring

>eaglesclappingovertheirheads.jpg

Lol. I fucking hate the seahawks but that broke them as a franchise? You guys are delusional as fuck

thanks for posting this...needed another reminder that the league hates my Qb

youtube.com/watch?v=i-iS9Qxa-RM
Easy

Why do you bandwagon fans forget that patriots lost more than 2 SB

6-2 to watch the salt and mild retardation from dirty Yinzers having to come up with another comeback for their Stoolers being da best team

when the Packers won the Halas Trophy on Soldier Field

It still hurts real bad

I wish the Packers didn't choke in the NFCCG
A Brady vs Rodgers shootout would've been cool.

I remember watching this live

great times

No because it's just butthurt "fans" of lesser teams

nah son.

youtu.be/0RFXLwZV_fA?t=7450

this is the only acceptable timeline. Sure, we didn't win a bunch of years but 12+ win seasons every season is great. And will be a memory soon.

story? a video at least

when cundiff missed that field goal

youtube.com/watch?v=3nURz04Y9s8

desu senpai

they won the super bowl like the next year

are yuo a b00mer

No, because it involved moving video cameras about 10-20 feet over to the side (you can still record, just from different positions in the stadium) and a 5-10% reduction in ball pressure in a game that ended up 45-7.

I was too drunk for this superbowl but that's pretty incredible he got hit like that without penalty
The story is steroids

thanks faggot

all those hits got unsportsmanlike

Not really. I'd much rather my team go 18-1, then win a superbowl and win another superbowl. That's 3 superbowls to have fun with, albeit a crushing loss within.

They probably mean with Brady. Brady's 5-2 in the superbowl.

>he thinks anyone cares about Patriots losses before the Bill/Bob/Brady era

>Ruins a franchise
>went to 3 more owls after this and won 2, breaking the biggest comeback records in both of them

10 years of drought

You do realize that the 18-1 game was in 2008 right? So 10 years from there is literally from then to now. Ever since then the Patriots have had
>9 Playoff appearances
>7 Straight AFC Championship Appearances
>3 Superbowl Appearances, winning 2 and only losing 1

How the hell is that a drought?

I don’t think you understand what “broke a franchise” or “drought” means, but why would I expect you to have reading comprehension you eternally assblasted argie.

Don't bother arguing with Brady hating/Harvey Weinstein defending "Argentinean". He is blinded by butthurt, and immune to all reason and logic.

I suspect he's the proxy-using leaf that is here all day and he's just taking a break from ronaldo thread

>broke a franchise

Man I sure wish my team won a recent superbowl.

He's old gay with a proxy. Admitted it yesterday. Didn't screencap though