Are women soldiers better than men soldiers like this book claims?

Are women soldiers better than men soldiers like this book claims?

Attached: F2456CCD-C894-40E8-81F5-10C66D0E51E6.jpg (670x1024, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/36v6XBpa7CA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are women better than men at anything at all?

bitching

Come on you didn’t read a book

lmao, had to type in "book" because my first google hit came up as some korean soap opera. I'm guessing they can't be that much better

Giving birth.

Yes. Because all women are bisexual, they can fingerblast each other on the battlefield.

... no... here's some fucking truth about female soldiers.
>dykes who think they're as good as men.
>they're not.
>sluts who fuck everyone.
>females with self esteem issues that turn into sluts

I'd say 1/1000 are actually good soldiers

Idk but they are hot af

Attached: 20191023_201249.png (540x683, 505K)

What is this flat-ass shit boi?

Most of the women i've met in the army were useless in anything but being in the office and/or being sluts.
During my basic training, women who had blisters on their feet (from boots) were excused from the final ceremony. Anytime they would have their periods, they could get excused from the field training. Cannot carry the same loads, cannot do the push-ups, sit-ups, chin-ups, bad at shooting, bad under stress, easy to break emotionally, etc, etc.
There are some exceptions of course, but those girls were rare

Attached: thumb_how-many-likes-forour-women-in-the-military-36246860.png (200x255, 38K)

the god emperor leto II seemed to think so

even the exceptional one are just what average men can do.

Hehehehe...no.

You left out the part where they all get knocked up so they don’t have to get deployed

Shes white you can ask too much, her name is Jordan at ig as combatfeet or something along.

Gang gang

youtu.be/36v6XBpa7CA

°^ for you

>be a warrior and a member of the team
>do 12k ruck
> all three females fall out within the first hour
Just wait until you have to be a range safety at a zero range. Doesn't matter if she's a fucking private or ssg, she will be there all day. Or how about a sheboon first sergeant who doesn't know how to turn on the dot on her optics?

Attached: y54r7hFi0mSKQ.gif (151x192, 6K)

this aint no feet nigga

Andy Sixx, Google it.

Sooo true, lol

Have a good friend in the military, he told me that the women in the force were only trusted to carry out guard duty, or office work, that's it. The problem, in reality, is women are not built for combat like men are. A woman could be different, sure, but on average, men are better for combat physically, and emotionally, that's just the facts.

Women make better drone pilots due to the inherent lack of empathy compared to men.

That's the only "combat" scenario I'm aware of women having any preferable characteristics.

That's not what that book claims, clearly you've never done anything besides look at the cover and maybe had some fuck like Alex Jones tell you it's scary.

nice quads but you pulled that out of your ass

Back to plebbit you flaming soyosexual!

/thread