President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

Attached: Alexandria_Ocasio-Cortez,_official_portrait,_116th_Congress.jpg (667x1000, 69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-squad-probably-doesnt-have-to-worry-about-primary-challengers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>President Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
Not until after 2025.

Let's get Bernie in the Oval Office, he already said he'll put her in his administration.
And she'll become President soon enough.

OP is a nigger. This is now a Whites Only thread.

I think it'll be longer than that. You have to be a certain age to run also.

MMM-Naw.

I'm white

>after 2025
When Melena Trump will be president?

No, when that skank hooker gets deported back to Europe

>When Melena Trump will be president?
I suppose a 28th amendment allowing non-natural born citizens to be elected President can happen by then, but no.

>when the lefties go full anti-immigrant

She's already trailing her Deocratic primary challenger Khan by 19 points and the primarys still 7 months away. She's going to be back living with her rich parents in Brooklyn serving drinks as a waitress by the time she's old enough to run for President.

The Dumbocrats wanted an executive order ending term limits, so the Godking Obama could be president 5eva, so its not behind possibility

Ooooh, is she now? That's gonna be interesting

This tbh. Ocasio-Cortez has round 24% approval in her home district and her Muslim-American Democrat primary challenger already leads AOC by almost 20 points in most current polls. She'll need a miracle to get re-elected at this rate.

Based

Attached: DiGFeudUYAEFZgf.jpg (2048x1536, 594K)

You certainly have an active imagination.

>A Democratic candidate my replace a Democratic incumbent in a district that I don't live in.
I love news about things that don't concern and/or affect me.

hope he doesn't, she has more work to do in congress.
she needs to learn about the culture of our shitty congress and change it

UGGGGG!!!! *sex noises* UNCLE STOP IT!! PLZ!!!! *sex noises* GRANDPA NO!!! AAAAAA!!!! *sex noises*

>being this dumb
how is it?

I've heard that state of mind being described as "bliss".

Attached: 489512_1_.jpg (250x187, 50K)

>wanting a slavic immigrant money grubbing whore as president
The meme never ends

obviously these trumpniggers have never od'd on fentanyl
>the ultimate MAGA rush

she'l be forgotten in politics and laughed about in our collective memories by then

This. Her district is pretty pissed at her for ignoring them and breaking her promises.

Attached: 45685.jpg (500x325, 20K)

she overstayed her visa, what's wrong with ya my softdick'd lil buddy?!?!

Nope

Attached: new-style-icons-2018-262555-1531243803704-image.700x0c.jpg (700x933, 75K)

>only focusing on one of millions

>she'll
enjoy a rent controlled sub-let in your head it seems

Actually, she violated her tourist visa by working.

I guess we should ignore Hunter Biden's alleged corruption. He's just one of millions.

How did you go from "let's deport them all" to "let's ignore all of them"?

I'll vote for her again just cuz I think she's attractive

there is nothing attractive here physically or intellectually

lol Ivanka has more of a shot being a female president than AOC. AOC doesn't make enough money and would have to sell out to everything shes against to even try to get in any leads @ DNC. If AOC was running for president, it wouldn't be the same AOC all the beta males and progressives want.

they'ld be pretty fucking stupid, but since we are talking about usfags that's not off the table

It happened entirely in your head. I'm impressed.

she has moved more in the short time she's been in DC than most of the old farts ever did

but it will take more of her kind to make that kleptocracy of yours into a democracy again

/thread

>God
>Please
>No

Attached: No please.jpg (1134x638, 61K)

She's cute

Attached: u6mlod54rb931.jpg (1200x2958, 265K)

Cute for a any person in her position. Below average for the rest of world that bangs actual good looking sluts.

Dream on libcucks

Fully expecting her to get assassinated in Minecraft.

Bullshit. There's 0 chance local opinions are massively different from the national favorability.

"among Democrats, their national net favorability ratings are excellent. Per Emerson, Ocasio-Cortez’s net favorability rating within the party is +37, Omar’s is +26, Tlaib’s is +31, and Pressley’s is +30."

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-squad-probably-doesnt-have-to-worry-about-primary-challengers/

I would volunteer to be her personal sex slave and I would do it for absolutely FREE.

Gonna have to wait five years for that. (God willing and we don't all die from global warming or a nuclear war)

cyкa бляaть

I hear her primary challenger is already 20 points ahead, I have it on high authority.