Ask me anything, Sup Forums

Ask me anything, Sup Forums.

Can you name one (1) movie?

Yes I can.

Why shouldn't trump also be Sup Forums related when everything else is allowed to be?

name (3) kinos

not counting obvious kino such as:
bvs
mos
shin gojira

why are niggers allowed?

Because Trump has his own board, while the majority of the other unrelated content that is tolerated on Sup Forums has no other place to go.

that's not a question, that's a demand

They shouldn't be, we need to take steps to ensuring they are removed from our board.

>Because Trump has his own board, while the majority of the other unrelated content that is tolerated on Sup Forums has no other place to go.
>has no other place to go.
Excellent
I suspected you to be a Sup Forums poster and I was right

where else can cunny and baneposting go?

i'll wait, retard.

>Dr. Gero's son was a high-ranking Red Ribbon soldier, but felled by an enemy bullet. In his affection, Gero modeled a powerful Android after him, Android 16. As he did not want to risk him being destroyed in battle, Dr. Gero deliberately programmed the Android to be non-aggressive

What was Gero's end game? He must have realize general Red was a literally manlet baffoon so why the loyalty?

>What was Gero's end game?
Destroy the earth with Cell then build an empire for his robo-son
>He must have realize general Red was a literally manlet baffoon so why the loyalty?
Maybe it was the only way he could get funding for his projects

whats your name?

John.

whats your credit card number?

Great fap material

Do you like birds? And bunnies?

Birds yes, namely owls, bunnies no

Why was Gero terrified of activating you when you were incredibly even tempered, and not all that powerful anyway. You were just a robot with guns for arms and a bomb in your chest, yet he acted like you were going to destroy the entire world
Also why did you end up doing nothing except for fighting Cell for all of 2 minutes, and dying

Android 16 was Gero's most powerful android before Cell absorbed anything

D...do you still think about me?

>I'm not a robot

sauce

If there was ever a 10/10 2D waifu it would be her.

Do people actually watch movies/series here? I honestly find the act very boring and would rather read a book.

Yes. people watch movies/series here.

What is best in life?

Cheeseburgers