Ok what does it take to hire a blackhat hacker on the internet nowadays? Or a digital private investigator?

Ok what does it take to hire a blackhat hacker on the internet nowadays? Or a digital private investigator?

My ex girlfriend was most likely a whore, but she hid so much of herself from me, and it broke my heart. I need some fucking closure. I got a budget of $500, possibly more with a payment plan.

I need facebook, yahoo email, and/or instagram passwords. No payment without screenshot proof of access to accounts.

I'm seriously heartbroken, and no I'm not the feds. I just don't know where to find someone who knows how to do keyloggers or social enginerring or whatever the fuck it takes to pull this off that's not a scammer. Genuine request of service for a poor brokenhearted fool of a man.

Attached: hackerman.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Move on faggot

I know it's pathetic.

But, I want to know what she was talking about with her friends or possible lovers behind my back in those last days. I want a reason to hate her. I want a reason to stop loving her so much. Please, it's been 3 years, and I'm desperate to move on.

Thanks. Yeah. I wish it was that easy faggot.

I really do. I've been struggling for 3 god damn years. Fucked nearly a dozen women to try and forget about her. I think about suicide nearly every day. I just want closure. I idealized her to no end and I can't undo the damage without something - hard evidence of the reality - to dispel all the illusions.

I just want to sleep at night without crying again.

Attached: 2523.jpg (1000x1635, 166K)

I loved her Sup Forums. With all my heart.

And I want to stop loving her.

And I don't know how. I've searched all over the internet. And you oldfags have been there for me since the shoop da woop days. I don't know where else to turn.

Onionland maybe?

takes more than 500 expenditures for hacks can go in the 1000's with travel or hours worked. my advice if you think she was cheating than she was. but you dont need to hate her for it. she doesnt know better. take that 500 and invest it and when you have more money they will come to you.

Listen, you don't need a reason. You're better than her. That's all there is to it. She's nothing, and you'll be fine. I can sympathize with wanting to have a reason, a reason lets you claim that it was your fault / there was something you could have done to change things. But at the end of the day, you're better than her, and you don't need any reason to move on.

Yeah, that's sound advice.

And I get plenty of attention from girls, and if I had a lot more money I'm sure I would get plenty more attention.

But the thing is, as stupid as it is, I don't want them. On occasion I might want to fuck them, but I don't have love for any of them. I only want her. And she moved on and wont speak to me.

But I still only think of her. It's fucking awful. I might need a pro therapist.

Yeah, I want a reason to hate her. I want her to be human and not the divine creature I imagined her to be. I want to see her as the typical boring festival slut she really is. But I can't dispel the illusion I built up around her.

And maybe I don't need a reason. But I don't know how to stop hurting.

And I know it's really crazy, but sometimes I wish she was dead. That way any hope I have of her coming back to me would be extinguished for good. Because I still believe some part of her still loves me. And it kills me inside.

Don't be so fucking pathetic.

Attached: pzone.jpg (1280x868, 182K)

If you have to have a reason, just make one up and get on with it. You can't honestly tell me her feet didn't stink. Did she have those anal-cancer-farts? Clog up the shower, what a long-haired ho! Use too much toilet paper like a pig? If you just need an excuse to hate, literally anything will do. I bet at least one of her toes was the wrong length. Perfect reason right there. If you're particularly neurotic and want to make sure you won't hate some future grill who also has that same uneven toe, then I would go with her name. I'm sure if you stop to think about it, she had the STUPIDEST NAME YOU'VE EVER HEARD! As long as you don't have any supervisors with the same name, you're all set with that one. Every time you catch yourself thinking about her, think about her STUPID SHITTY FUCKING NAME! You'll be laughing at her expense in no time. And it's a good thing, too- with such a stupid name, she can't really expect to be taken seriously.

>ex
Don't be a creep. Move on user.

I'll try. But it's hard to believe in a reason I know I made up myself.

Worth a shot I guess. Her name still sounds like honey to my soul, it's a fucking curse. But I suppose if I say to myself that it's stupid for enough days in a row eventually I'll come to believe it.

I mean, she hooked up with one of her hot female girlfriends once before I met her and would brag about the story but then forbid any threesomes ever. Kinda stuck up.

Would tell me other men were her real soul mate because it said so in some new agey astrology book. yeah fuck her.

And she was always dumb as rocks, too fried on hallucinogens to ever make sense. Most her sentences sounded more like drug-induced psychosis than anything of substance.

Still, it would be nice to sift through all her facebook messages and see the shit she surely said about me behind my back. Or see some nudes, or some evidence of betrayal. It sure would be nice. If only for the catharsis.

I'm probably just a monster inside. It's no wonder she doesn't want to speak to me. Can't blame her.

Send me 500$ I'll send her password right after.

>hacker named moot reporting in

You make me cringe holy fuck ur beta buddy man the fuck up and drink some alcohol like the rest of us jesus whining like a little bitch

Attached: 1571769413068.jpg (1242x950, 184K)

Hit up my boy TRiCK or ryan from bizard baud

If I had that picture of George Costanza "It's not a lie... if *YOU* believe it..." then this would be the perfect time for it. You'll brainwash your own self every time, just by telling yourself the new Truth over and over again. Keep it up long enough and you'll even erase your own memory of the former "Truth", but ultimately that isn't really the metric for success here. All you need is to have a reason, even if it's your own reason, and to tell it back to yourself every time you think about her.
If you really think her name sounds so glorious (which I find hard to believe, by the way), then change the way you pronounce it. Or change the spelling, to the way an actual retard would spell it. Hatred is your heritage, user. It's time you learned to harness it.

lmao. yeah. ironic ain't it?
If you saw me on the outside, how I act in public, hell I could fuck nearly any female on my friend's list if I wanted. But the more I do that the more and more disgusting they become to me. or maybe the more disgusted of myself I become. can't tell which.

more hookups = lower opinion of women
lower opinion of women = more hookups
because they all think they can change you.
until eventually you hate them.

idk, it's not all about sex I guess huh? lol, lust and love aren't the same thing after all. lust and power is easy, love on the other hand....

What a worthless stoner hippy bitch. I'm glad you don't have to try to "reason" with such a useless bag of meat anymore. You deserve better.

hah thanks for the encouragement.
and I think you might underestimate just how mentally unstable I probably am on a regular basis. wouldn't be here otherwise lol.

Obviously none of this is true because you wouldnt be stalking some skank if you were fucking other bitches

I wish you were right.
I followed the fuck 6 girls rule.
Then I fucked 6 more.
Ruined the only non-sexual female friendship I had because I fucked her too.
I'm tired of fucking bitches just because they're hot. I just don't care anymore.

Even better. The more stable you are, the longer it'll take to edit your worldview. You'll be locked, cocked, and ready to rock in no time.

Maybe try a bullet instead of being a whiney little bitch

Maybe if a girl could sing well, cook, clean, make something (clothes, art, idc something), or contribute anything of value other than her vagina.

But chicks suck. Idk where to find the ones who are anything more than just a different shaped hole to stick my dick into. Or just a female I actually feel something for, anything other than "yeah I wanna fuck her, let's see how long it takes to talk her into getting naked".

Honestly the problem is probably me and my lack of humanity. I just don't feel anything genuine anymore. I just don't give a fuck about anything and do everything because I have to...

Depression? fuck me I need a shrink.

sometimes yeah the iron taste of a bullet going through the back of my skull sounds fucking delicious you prick.

Fuck you.

I don't do it because I still have people who love me and it wouldn't be fair to them to inflict that kind of pain. They don't deserve that.

Some of you were kind at least. More than I expected from Sup Forums.

Still want to hire a hacker to break into her shit so I can creep through her emails and scour for nudes. Would be dope. But fuck it.

And I'll try some of the positive affirmation shit ya'll suggested I guess. thanks for that.

Women are a little like empty Word documents. There's a lot of potential, as long as you put something incredible in there, then there'll be something incredible in there. But until you put shit in them, then they're just vapid empty sluts. Women you find who are anything more than vapid empty holes, are women who have previously had someone in their life, putting incredible stuff into them. Once you're ready to go with hating your ex, start looking around for the right woman. Find one that looks okay, one with a good shaped hole for your dick, and then start filling her up with better shit. You can build the reality of the future, user.

holy shit
wisdom

thank you. I don't even deserve. wow thank you.

so here's the story then: we took way too much acid, especially me, and consequently I poured vast amounts of myself into her. And she because everything I ever wanted from the depths of myself. So I'm pretty sure she can read my mind now. That should never have happened, she didn't deserve all that energy - it was an accident - and now she shouldn't exist. I filled that Word document with hyperclocked self beyond my wildest imagination. And now I don't want to bother with another person because they're just going to turn into her again.

I tried. I tried taking the crazy juice again a few years back thinking it would fix things. It didn't. Some other less attractive bitch just started morphing into the same girl again. I panicked and ran away and I can't remember much else. Fuck drugs man. I quit drugs. Clean for over a year now.

Attached: raised-hands-emoji-128-hands-up-emoji-1156298180164z2powzwk.png (840x859, 394K)

one bitcoin or your firstborn cuckboi

you should try some negative affirmation
>y'aint shit and kill urself

That acid will get'cha every time. But things seem reasonably straightforward from here.
Step 1) Clear that old bitch out.
Step 2) Find girl who's good for your dick.
Step 3) Teach her to be the right woman for you.
Just don't put everything in next time. The ideal woman is your partner, not just a duplicate of you. And if things go wrong and she becomes an evil killer robot, you'll want to have reserved some of yourself so you can still defeat that dirty tramp.

I guess I just need to be on the lookout for good fathers honestly. A good father who already put in all the work of raising a wonderful woman. That way she already comes with awesomeness pre-installed, and I don't have to build her from the ground up. Just add a few finishing touches in teaching her how to please me.

A good father will go a long way toward pre-installing all the right updates. Probably one reason why daddy issues are such a huge red flag. Good luck and godspeed, user.

You're a next level faggot, boy.

Take the money and buy a motorcycle. Go for rides at midnight. hit up bars. Think about it, if it is hurting you this bad, then why search for the truth?

Do it already, faggot!

^or just buy a six pack and a revolver if you truly think it's not easy to move on. It's simple, just fuck another whore.