I really like the evolution of the goblin meme into somekind of lovecraftian imagery

I really like the evolution of the goblin meme into somekind of lovecraftian imagery

frog genocide when

Rude

this t b h

#notallfrogs

Because this is a shiposting thread I just wanted to say today was my first time using Sup Forums and I don't even understand why anyone from outside the US uses Sup Forums in the first place. You guys all have your own chans in your own native languages. There is literally no reason to come here at all unless you're a Sup Forums faggot. I didn't understand half the threads posted and none of your memes are funny. By far one of the least entertaining experiences on this website as a whole, but then again Sup Forums has been going to shit ever since 2011. it's just been getting worse lately.

Seriously, why the fuck does Japan come here. They have fucking 2channel which is what this entire goddamn website was based on. Literally makes no sense and it's annoying how foreigners know english in the first place.

good post

>Seriously, why the fuck does Japan come here
Japanese people don't come here

good lad, that's cheering me up

there were like 8 japan threads today

>he doesn't know jap posters are ALL western weebs
Jap people siply don't browse Sup Forums

i hear that noise from war of the worlds every time i see a US flag now

shut up burger

>unironically think it triggers us
>this was the flag of french monarchy
>people used this flag to surrender to the french
>eventually so many countries surrendered to the french monarchy the white flag became the surrender flag.

>this is what the french actually believe

t. Juan Maria Pacifico

Il Goblino-phatagha

>it's annoying how foreigners know english in the first place.

>yanks are THIS butthurt about your country

feels good desu

Wtf! Don't insult the eldrich abminations!

Yeah but triggering yanks is the easiest thing in the world. Hardly an achievement or anything.