Boohoo to all you whiny Albertans...

Boohoo to all you whiny Albertans. More of us Canadians voted for other parties but your panties are in a knot because this guy is still Prime Minister. Just a bunch of sore losers stuck in 2005.

Attached: Trudeau_visit_White_House_for_USMCA_(cropped).jpg (518x730, 112K)

Where ya from op?
"Whiny albertan separatism" page went from 6000 members to 230,000 in 24 hours.
Asking this genuinely, do you get different news in your province than ab and sk?

I honestly am disgusted with the rest of my province for how they're acting right now. I voted conservative. But we are a democracy for a reason. Liberals won fairly and we need to respect that process, and be grateful we live in a country where we have the right to vote freely!

I'm an Albertan myself, hence my first hand experience of the butthurt going on here.

Is everyone a faggot in this group but me?
... oh right, its Sup Forums. You're all a bunch of jobless faggots.

So what is the butthurt there ? I don’t know much about Alberta politics, I’m from Ontario. I also vote conservative. My riding stayed conservative which is good.

How to fuck do you vote for this gay illuminati nigger?

Attached: 1324823096658.jpg (512x512, 102K)

I'm in Fredericton and everyone was so convinced the greens were gonna win :'^)

Why those salt water hutterites decided to vote liberal when most of them work out of Alberta is beyond me.

100% troof

You're literally the only faggot that has said anything about this.

After everything that came out about this guy, it just shows how hypocritical the liberal party is. They preach against the things he did all day but still vote for him instead of any other candidate. Only care about power and control, but then again, we already know that.

>Oh look, it's the assistant drama teacher and ski instructor with a famous dad again. Sorry, what marginalized group did he dress up as and offend this time?

Blah blah that’s complete rubbish

>the power of importing voters...

I fail to see how, it is pretty hypocritical tbh

I am shocked at how the 905 didn't go Conservative. I'm giving up on the GTA. It smells like yesterday's curry and BO.

Yep, Trudeau is an asshole. So why did the cons choose to run a tubby insurance salesman who was even less likable than Stephen Harper. It was theirs for the taking.

Seeing how much turmoil there is in politics all around those days, I'm just glad we elected a minority government. It will give some time to people to vent a bit from all the left VS right tribal-like quarrels. Another majority would have heightened the tensions. Either that or the libs was fine as long as there was a good balance of power, which there is IMO.

I'm glad we live in a country with a healthy democratic institution. Political tensions leads to segmented votes, not much harm can be done then and people have to talk.

I meant either the liberals or conservative in minority, obviously.

As a Canadian, I would like to announce that all our parties have their collective heads up their collective asses and only really care about getting re-elected, shaping their policies accordingly. As a country, we're rather fucked.

It's remarkable how a region with less than 40% of the population (i.e. everything from Manitoba west) thinks that they should dictate how the rest of us vote.

But muh big blue shape on the map

It's like the jerkoffs on Sup Forums with their big red maps (of farmland) representing Trump's overwhelming popularity.

It's a problem when you concentrate power in a central government that is backed by "urban elites". If the federal government was smaller western sovereignty wouldn't be so threatened.

Ask Britain how that worked with some of their colonies.

>healthy
>gerrymandering and bs vote for local rep is vote for entire party

>urban elites
who are these mythical beings you speak of?

Attached: shekelaka3.png (2810x4096, 178K)

>sounding like the Blob and Thug ending the "gravy train"
when really the majority of us in the city are poor as fuck relying on public transit and at the mercy of run away rent.

It's a buzzword of the (not really) downtrodden. I've never heard an articulate description of the problem other than "let the Eastern bastards freeze in the dark."

That's Agenda 21. You are living "sustainably", so there's more for them.

Which liberals we’re doing this ? I heard a lot of conservative black face comments, lots of conservative division but didn’t hear many liberals complaining about him.. All of the election polling was bang on. On the Sunday before election day 34% were for conservative 33% or for liberals. That’s pretty dam accurate polling. The electoral ridings divided the caucus.

well I T.O. specifically it's the GTA cons that keep the city from doing right by its citizens. cuz of the whole 'why should we pay for anything in the city?'
well if you'd stop voting conservative then maybe Toronto wouldn't have amalgamated and have been better off.

>You re-elected him

Attached: b.jpg (1200x1500, 153K)

The people that continually pack themselves into the cities until the cost of living is through the roof, yet blame everything else for how poor they are.

The poorest shitheads living in Toronto and Vancouver are too stupid to realize they need to leave those cities for economic prosperity, and believe themselves to not only be superior to the rest of the country but entitled to impose ridiculous one-sided taxes.

Broke ass people in Vancouver could be starving to death and still spit on the rest of B.C.

you know it's the fuckin' chinks driving up the housing prices right? We just ban any asians who havn't lived here for 10 years from buying houses and the market will recover.

you need to start screaming "but muh popular vote" like americans

Lol. Have fun being enriched by hordes of raping, exploding, sandniggers, retards

Attached: african on fire.webm (400x220, 1.82M)

You're right.I can't even leave the house here in Ontario. Oh wait...the lock on my sliding door hasn't worked in six years and I don't give a shit. Keep larping, necks.

no shit. I grew up in the interior and still live here. My buddy moved down to Van. He and his wife have to both work full time to make what I make on my own up here just for the privilege of barely affording rent in a tiny false creek apartment, with no hope of owning or saving anything.

I have a stay at home wife, owned my place outright at age 30 on an acre 5 minutes from the center of town and have a half mil socked away.

Sure, he gets to go to the opera, but fuck me if that doesn't seem worth it.

Attached: 1571546466282.jpg (1080x1197, 578K)

Congrats, Canada

Attached: canada's_first_black_prime_minister_elected.jpg (600x399, 36K)

None of the candidates were good but, what level of mentally misdeveloped retard would willingly vote to put that dysfunctional faggot back in power? Are they consciously attempting to make this country even more of a joke?

The GTA is a leftist shithole

bitch

>all of the leaders sucked
>why didn't they pick my shitty leader?

Whoever wins it aint gonna change shit. Just shut up and pay your taxes.

Attached: 1571890247905.gif (278x261, 521K)

This fucking guy is a proven fucking racist

Trump said the word "lynch" and the left wants to crucify him. Total double standard

I bet your property is under a sheet of ice 10 months out of the year. No thanks! Canada is a shithole

Just proves how racist Canada is

Conservatives won the popular vote. It does not matter but "more of us Canadians" voted conservative. The fact that he got his ass kicked by a doomed separatist party is also hilarious.

This. Life has not changed appreciably in the time I've been alive. The necks just have a platform now instead of mumbling under their breaths. The internet was probably a mistake.

You call ridings fair, more ppl voted conservative but liberals wone by way more seats

You righty jerkoffs thought it was hilarious when Trump took the presidency with a 3 million vote loss. Or was that fake news?

You are not old enough to remember when Trudeau Senior almost made Canada into a failed state then. Turns out spending with no way out of it is a bad idea.

The man didnt say anything about Trump. The fact of the matter is that conservatives won the popular vote. Either way the left screams about Clinton and her popular vote but somehow people on the right cant do it?

Your boring white bread guy really shot himself in the foot with that whole "the party with the most seats should get the right to form government" lmao. The tantrums being thrown out here is hilarious rn. Also

>implying libs and cons are notably different in any way

we should also ban people from buying houses they have no intention of living in, get rid of these assholes who accumulate rental properties or flip houses, making it harder for people who want to buy a house to find one for a reasonable cost.

I am more than old enough. I live in the same small town where I grew up, after 20 years in a large city. Life here has not changed one iota regardless of economic conditions.

That's a little heavy handed. Foreign ownership should be banned outright but any Canadian citizen or permanent resident (regardless of race or time in country) should have the opportunity to own a home.

This is also a great idea. 1 home per family.

Because the country did not fail and was brought back from the brink by Paul Martin and Jean Chretien. Because voters had a moment of clarity. The point is that government does matter, and just because it takes a lot for your little town in the sticks to feel it does not nullify that. Look at Venezuela or Zimbabwe, you think that even the tinyest village is not feeling the hyperinflation, food shortages and lack of paid law enforcement?

>This is also a great idea. 1 home per family.

It drives me nuts because I'm looking for a house but they only get listed before one day before one of these guys snaps them up.

Its the jews

Did someone say

TRUDEAU THREAD????

Attached: FEB23_TRUDEAU-COSTUME_POST06-1.jpg (658x989, 154K)

Attached: 655455-trudeau.jpg (970x545, 103K)

Attached: http___o.aolcdn.com_hss_storage_midas_126163f88880531e9b6054061cc1c074_206150464_RTX4Y43F.jpg (630x315, 46K)

Attached: sei_394488-e1519420783760.jpg (644x443, 50K)

FOUR MORE YEARS

i wonder what he'll wear?

Attached: trudeau.jpg (1200x777, 232K)

Attached: Justin_Trudeau.jpg (647x363, 32K)

Attached: fa0d0d5e2a391b0d8068d776022498f7.jpg (612x612, 69K)

Attached: FEB23_TRUDEAU-COSTUME_POST08.jpg (822x462, 169K)

Attached: canada-pm-visits-india.jpg (1920x1380, 320K)

GOD SAVE US

Attached: FEB23_TRUDEAU-COSTUME_POST11.jpg (640x480, 142K)

Attached: FEB23_TRUDEAU-COSTUME_POST12.jpg (593x666, 176K)

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Attached: trudeau-india-20180219.jpg (1000x750, 103K)

hello? is anyone still there?

Attached: Peepers.jpg (790x564, 56K)

Attached: 0218-TrudeauWorldTour-1200x675.jpg (1200x675, 201K)

WHERE MY NIGGERS AT?

Attached: 1571712313225.png (663x441, 543K)

Attached: 5289b63e-075b-4d4e-a2b8-26727d9d6f03.jpg (750x1033, 147K)

Vouch.

I’m from Burlington, fuck the faggots who want to suck sand nigger cock.

All my work hires is fucking towel heads because it’s progressive and they’re cheap labour.

FUCK CANADA.

i'm outta memes

Attached: Peru.jpg (1080x1349, 81K)

another sad casualty of the Canadian children's show, Mr. Dressup

Attached: download (17).jpg (303x166, 5K)

Attached: 72318060_10162348790365181_5106975694177435648_n.jpg (932x960, 42K)

Attached: Mrdressup.jpg (960x741, 101K)

PPC

not
one
single
seat

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 43K)

I'm not joking actually. As a kid I used to wonder who the hell would watch this crap and would it even be a good idea to do so. Now I know.

Attached: 5ceaca93ab1d8f16f5d93e8a9b27a312--trailer-park-boys-quotes-trailers.jpg (450x680, 52K)