Update for anyone who remembers

update for anyone who remembers
>went to doc appointment this morning
>after physical exam got herp diagnosis
>still doing other tests to confirm (culture?)
>actually tell the truth about partners last week
>but laugh when im nervous
>doc thought i was joking
>explain that i kind of have a problem, those numbers were real
>orders a lot of blood tests done
>gives recommendation for therapist
>now waiting on lab results for hiv and other fun bugs
>glad to know i'll know more soon
>feel hollow and shaky

Nobody even split a poptart with me.

Attached: the_herp.jpg (581x446, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LSrs0vW_mCg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lmao fucking loser

On your butt?

say it again but choke me next time

pic is from the internet but similar look around the front

Kill yourself, only fags get this shit.

1. Get on repressive meds to minimize outbreaks (1-2 pills everyday for the rest of your life and they are cheap).
2. Herps is not a big deal, lived with it for over 25 years in all that time ive only had 2 outbreaks which lasted about 3-4 days and this was without meds.
3. Open about it with sexual partners and still get to bareback them since its only contagious during outbreak and with meds the chances of transmitting through viral shedding (look it up) is less than 1%.
4. not the end of the world or fucking life altering in any way shape or form.
go about your business.

thats AIDs! RIP faggot

Herpes is the most overhyped load of shit. Such stigma attached to that name which basically amounts to once or twice EVER you are going to get some itchy spots on your dick. That's it. They aren't that painful. They disappear and very rarely come back. The reason it's so popular is because everyone knows its nothing but also that if you tell someone you have it you might not get laid. Sad truth.

i got HSV2 7 years ago now. I found out after fucking a virgin and having her get a crazy outbreak. worse yet is that I had only fucked one person before her (a long term GF). Shit happens but life became normal soon after. All the relationships and hookups I've had since has been through positivesingles.com and actually I have had really amazing relationships since and never once discussed the condition with any of my new mates. It's just an unspoken thing that is totally understood so it's nice.

thanks friend. more concerned about hiv of course, but hsv is the first incurable i've gotten.

i guess i let a fag bareback me?

nah, though im definitely getting tested for hiv too.

How many dudes dumped in you prison wallet?

makes sense, kind of comforting. after last week it makes me worried i may have gotten something else too, but hopefully just this.

that's really cool to hear. in your experience it sounds like it spreads pretty easily even when you don't have an outbreak though?

last week was more than ten but i didnt let all of them cum in me.

none of this is true. good job taking the bait fgts

So i don't know when my first gf and partner gave it to me, sometime over our 6 year relationship. It may have been cheating, it may have been from before me. When i gave it to the virgin i actually DID have an outbreak. However, i had NO concept about that herpes actually was and had no suspicion i could have it. Plus it took two days of trying to actually it it into the virgin (plus there was a lot of blood).

also i had to fucking google prison wallet, thanks for that. nobody dumped back there.

yeah I remember. you more than likely have AIDS brother. not even on that bullshit. I wish you well my man I really do.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LSrs0vW_mCg

Attached: 1571816651717.jpg (640x517, 35K)

The risk of spreading it is really fucking low even with a high viral count which can be reduced through meds. Honestly, 99.9% of the time I forget I have it. They only pain in the ass is having to disclose it and having "the talk" with a potential long term partner, other than that just wrap your shit when doing random hook-ups.

good to know, thank you. do you think whoever i fucked with it had an outbreak and i just didnt see it somehow? also, i hooked up a bunch last week no idea who i got it from. should i bother trying to contact any of them?

That seems like a fair number of hookups-- are these happening throughout the day? Otherwise, 10 is a lot of unique persons in 7 days.

Ha ha ha!! Spare us your bullshit - the only faggots willing to fuck a leper like you already have herpes themselves. Nobody clean would willingly rub their genitals against your disease.

I love reading these threads on Sup Forums where all you filthy motherfuckers come out and commiserate over your afflictions. Married 20 years, my wife and I are both as pure as the driven snow. On those rare occasions when I feel bored and wonder what it would be like to start fucking other women again, threads like these ground me, show me what horrors I’m missing out on.

Rejoice in thine aids, you dirty fuckers.

idk man, only go back and warn them if you really want to. and yes, you can have very mild outbreaks how closely were you inspecting, ya know.

>Married 20 years
wow, cool dude, sounds great.

Yea id say they must have either been in the stages of an outbreak of towards the end of one which is when you are most likely to get it or you just have shit luck and fell under that less than 1% viral shedding stage either way there is not telling who gave what to who.
If youre trying to do the responsible thing than yea, contact those people as awkward as that shit is ganna go but its up to you, they are ganna find out sooner or later and if they didnt use protection its on them if they catch it.

Yes look it up so you can see how much BS this is. Either a shill for pharma or "misery loves company"

it's more than i usually do. it was a mix and most were new to me. i guess you could say throughout the day? like, one day i arranged to meet up with a guy before work, another guy after work, and a third late at night. it's kind of how i cope with stress i guess and last week was rough.

thank you. i wish i had gotten married.

definitely. i dont have all their contact info but it'd be good to do.

i see, yeah, sucks however it happened. a couple of the people i've seen before and will def let them know. i'll do what i can for the others but don't have all their info.

well i'll shill it out to pharma if big papa can help me keep it under control