What happened to indiachan? Indiafags here please tell me

What happened to indiachan? Indiafags here please tell me

Other urls found in this thread:

txti.es/d4wkg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He said it was turning into a cauldron of hate, division and insecurity, so he shut it down.

It went down the loo

Any proof to what you said?
Shut up tranny

I LOVE INDIA
I went to india last december and i love the people the culture and the food
Desi girls pls text me #Schieber 6962 discord
I'm lonely but i'll make it worth your while

what the fuck

Do you know how to Google?
txti.es/d4wkg

Don't be a hater
Be a congratulater

>cauldron of hate, division and insecurity
what a faggot.

Go to /soc/, there are indian grils over there. Met this north indian qt over there

No, you are.

You faggots hate fun and love hate a bit too much.

Are you lungimoot? Stupid asshat no doubt you came from r/india you

I dont know what the fuck you are talking about but if you think ironically insulting everything and behaving like a Sup Forumsermin is what Sup Forums is about and if you dont then you're from reddit you are just a cancerous newfag not any older than 4 years. You are the reason Sup Forums and eventually indiachan went to shit(or maybe indiachan was like this from the start).
I wanted to make one but can never be a fun indian imageboard or forum dedicated to niche subcultures thanks to you.
Stop taking everything so seriously.
Gand se sariya nikal le.

Chutiye i mentioned r/india because they have heavy censorship just like our mahaan lungimoot who's too sensitive. Believe me, indiachan was filled with hate from day one and that's how it's supposed to be. Everyone received hate there not just one particular group. We managed to keep out all the cancerous choots from U.P/bihari, bjp bhakts, Attentionwhores and other retarded countrymen. The quality of indiachan went down after facebook memelord invasion, this also increased the hate in indiachan because users were abusing everyone for being a shill and baitposter. It was a shitshow in the end.

Without a specific topic with a specific theme to discuss, it was bound to attract shitposters of the worst kind, even exagerrated with the presence of useless political boards.
These kind of websites only thrive with a particular hobby centred theme which attracts dedicated individuals of that hobby. Else they just turn into shitpost centrals filled with angry teenagers.

>shill and bait posters
I might have contributed to that

It was a shitshow from start to finish.

i still didnt get it. why admin created it in firstplace. Its just came up from nowhere and gone offline with all our shit posting data. Fuck aadhar.

>indiachan
What is this? Designated shitting imageboard?

Trying to make an indian copy of Sup Forums ends up in making an indian copy of Sup Forums. I dont know what anyone expected.

Exactly. It's also gone because it was literally shitted.

Fair enough t b h.

Aint that all Imageboards?