Chad pajeets are whiter than average Mediterranean

>Chad pajeets are whiter than average Mediterranean
How does that make you feel?

Hes mostly arab or persian probably.

Looks like an overexposed picture

>trying to be seen as white
This is why you'll always be inferior, subhuman.

>Every fair skinned indian is arab ir Persian maybe
>there can't be fair skinned indians
>what is north india?
>implying average Persian is whiter than that pic related
Anything else?

they should be called chadjeets

Hes clearly brown tho

He just look like regular arab

>Trying
No one's trying tradeu. I am sick of seeing lowcaste indian pics that are frequently posted here. I guess chad pajeets make you feel jealous eh? Is that why you fags always post mahar bhangis?

>this brown inbred manlet is considered a chad in pooistan

>Anything else?
Everything you noted is due to Arab-Persian mixture.

>actually wanting to be wh*te
for what purpose?

Dude, less than 5 percent of people in the country are that fair. Please kys, man. Why the fuck do you fags care about Whiteness so much?

I guess that american education meme is not really a meme
We have our own identity and I'm not WE WUZZING. Just saying that not every indian is brown skinned ( nothing wrong with brown skin).

>5%
Is there any data to prove what you just said? Any goverment research or something like that?

>Just saying that not every indian is brown skinned ( nothing wrong with brown skin).
And that merits a post saying you're whiter than Mediterraneans (who are considered white) because...?

Because not every indian is brown

>Just saying that not every indian is brown skinned
Only the ones that have Arab genetics are fair skinned. Nothing wrong with being brown. History or arabic-Indian collision is common knowledge.

Stand outside and look around you. I think the average skin tone of India is the same as that of Sudan, and darker than that of Indonesia. I saw it in some map.

so you wanna be white and whites wanna be tan
I suppose the grass is always greener

you always want what you don't have

>Arab genetics
You're a moron if you think indians ever mixed with Arabs and those who mixed became muslim. Fair skinned people existed in indian subcontinent way before Arabs even developed a written language

>You're a moron if you think indians ever mixed with Arabs and those who mixed became muslim.
You're a moron if you think it didn't happen. Lebanese genetics are all over major Indian cities, I didn't say anything about Muslims; you must be projecting heavily.

>Wannabe white
No one's trying to be anything man. I am just saying that not every indian is brown skinned and some are fairer than Mediterraneans. This is a fact.
It depends where you are standing. If you stand outside ambedkar housing colony then what you said is true. But the fact is that more than 40% are two tones lighter than average indians or indonesians.

Where I live most Brahmins are also rather dark.

>Lebanese genetics are all over indian cities
I guess the source is your ass. I mentioned muslims because those who mixed with arabs or Turks adopted islam and became muslims so maybe some indians(20% muslims) have arabic genes. We have references of north indian being light skinned from ancient buddhist texts and chinese travellers. Arabs only arrived after 1000 ad go figure moron

That guy is probably of paki descent.

Maybe you live in JNU

Indians didn't mix with Arabs at all, but they did mix with Persians, Afghans, and Central-Asians.

Mainly they got ravished by the BOC (big occupant cock)

I am South Indian.

>Paki descent
There is no such thing as a "Paki". Your identity is fake. In pakistan there are Jaats and khatris who migrated from india so who knows? Maybe pakis are of indian descent?

open bobs

Okay, raep u next week.

ples vegana

maybe they bomb you because you deny their existence

send vagena pics

All indians look like aziz ansari, including this one

Ancient indians( Rig vedic tribes) during/before 1000-500 bc invaded and curb stomped central asia, afghanistan and its neighbouring territories. So what you said applies to them not on north and north-west indians.

Do milk.

They try to bomb us coz they anus

mega keks

Stop being a degenerate memefag you're a southie for fucks sake. Live up to your reputation

WE

could this man pass as a local in India?

KNOWZ HIZTREE AND SHIEZ
Seriously pick up a book or even a wikipedia page can help you with basic south/central asian history.

Bro, this isn't fair. Even Whites acts this retarded in random chat in better English.

That guy is obviously mixed
Indians are the most hideous people on earth. None of them look like that pale or not

Depends on which locality. Indian society is not really homogeneous so you can't assume the locality.

hi I am benis :DDD

>None
Shut up and
reflect on this

hello I am turkey
21 cm

>Maybe pakis are of indian descent?
That's something low caste, blqck skinned, gorilla faced Hanumans say to make themselves feel better.

>almost half of India's population is 2 shades lighters than this
Sounds like bullshit

thats a k*rd btw. like really.

>Hurr durr lowcaste
Nice argument Hafiz. Are you denying the fact that there are Jaats, khatris and sindhis living in pakistan? No one identifies themselves as a pakistani in your country you know that right?

Man, the pajeets that didn't got scared away by the POO IN LOO meme are fucking cringy

kys

I could see this is an arab from a mile away

You need to mix with a nordic something before you can come out as a fucking greek

Go jump off a cliff, autistic child

That's hypermetropia. Get your eyes checked.

You both like Sup Forums
You: Hi.
Stranger: Hi.
You: Where are you from?
Stranger: Cyprus.
You: Turkish or Greek?
Stranger: Turkish, of course. How you know about Cyprus???
You: Why not?
Stranger: Most people don't know. Where you are from? America?
You: India.
Stranger: Okay. What boards you use?
You: Mostly Sup Forums and Sup Forums and stuff. I am new to the website.
Stranger: What? pol?? You are racist? Nazi???
You: No, man. Why would I be racist? They make fun of us the most. I just go there for fun. Don't take them too seriously.
Stranger: I want to see those people say those things to me in real life, not on computer. Then we will see.

Tiny pepee

>let me tell you about your country

>Let me fool you about my country which is not even my country coz everything's fake and it's hard keeping every caste under islamic tent
wew

Who cares about shitholes like India anyway, 3000 years later and they still don't know how to poo in the loo.

Now tell us how tall he is.

Living in karachi right now and its basically south india with 30% pashtun population. Holy shit like 80% of my class is dark and inbred looking. People could tell from a mile away thay Im not from here. Atleast they aren't manlets. Idk where the manlets poo meme comes from but most guys here are taller than me(t.5'9) and easily reach 6'1

This guy is darker than an average Arab, let alone an average Mediterranean

Also Op pic doesn't look med in the least. Maybe sicilian or persian mixed

Im whiter than him and im a quadroon lmao
This dude is brown as shit

ok rape u next week

>3000 years later and they still don't know how to poo in the loo

Nice filter faglord

not look like your average indian
must be paki or some shit

Pic related
What filter?
Good job samefag

Bedouine arabs aren't average

i've seen your face b4 and you look like a regular pajeet not like a pashtun

>filter

Nah

What about this royal arab?

He could pass as a local in north india

you don't look like that

He is too light-skinned to pass as a local in North India

>F..filter
Nice arguements

Ofcourse I dont, I look more iranic

ah yeah sure

>still this butthurt from the "WE WUZ KANGZ THREAD I MADE"
Lmao

what

>durka durka look white men we are the white too, yes
please stop embarrassing yourselves

>Stranger: every indian is dark brown
>You: not really there are fair skinned
>Stranger: Hahaha are you trying to be white lmao xd

>every indian is dark brown
Said no one educated, ever. I live in Canada I've seen my fair share of Indian people.
They come in all shades, none of them look white nor Mediterranean tho.
Fair skin doesn't mean white, Pajeet.

I am talking about skin colour mate
Also what about Pic related Future Canada PM? He's a little Caucasoid.

How high is his powerlevel, Sup Forums?

hes brown

U.P/ bihari level