So Obama endorses a democratic elected leader, and we are cheering on a military coup? I havent really read up on this...

So Obama endorses a democratic elected leader, and we are cheering on a military coup? I havent really read up on this, by why are we cheering on un elected military leaders?

USA is pro govt so shouldnt we be?

Bane?

Obama is a faggot.

Syria has a rebellion with military Oy Vwey Assad Step Down

Turkey has the same. Oy Vey legitimate leader

The Turkish constitution allows the military to take control if the government ceases to be secular.

You'd think after eight years you should know that whatever the HNIC wants is the opposite of whatever you should want.

Aye, it wasnt single, he works for these digits.

bro godvernmend??? :-DDDDD
:-DDDDDD
?????

Government = Islamic
Army = Secular

How is this hard to understand?

Pol is reactionary to whatever niggerking doesnt. You're not going to find consistency here. Also lurk moar

Is this bait? Learn your history and read up on WHY they're doing it. Are you honestly in favor of Erdogan?

We hate turkroaches and muslims. Currently turkroach muslims are getting BTFO.

It's win/win.

>why are we cheering on un elected military leaders?
Because Turkroaches get paid by Erdogan to shitpost on Sup Forums and are by far the least original and most annoying shitposters.

Also because of Erdogan flooding Europe with refugees I get called a cuck every other thread.

Another case of
>Obama loves, therefore i h8

Shill?

You mean these doubles?

We aren't DEMOCRATS here - funny man.

Perhaps you got lost on the internet and thought you were going to a place that favors your cuck ass and you cuck ideas

Because Ergodan is doing everything in his power to destroy Europe.

>I haven't read up on this

You Just defined ...consistency.

Read your post again and you will.. goo...ohhhh

(yeah you are a fuck tard we forgive you)