youtube.com/watch?v=lC1aZLYaCgg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hyde posters are turd burglars

I love MDE but this incessant Hydeposting is really trying. Delete your thread

No Tim Heidelberg is the new Sam Hyde

Fuck off it's a legitimate thread

The answer to your question is no.

Now delete your thread, bucko.

i feel like sam's stuff has a lot more bite to it than tim's ever did but there's definitely similarities. tim was absurdist and juvenile for its own sake whereas sam is always attacking something, however ill defined it may be

How is it no?

No it isn't.

It is

He would need a show for that to be the case.

Nah, Tim still has a career and a future

Tim's clearly attacking conservatives in his shows "On Cinema" and "Decker".

HEALTH INSURANCE
>E
A
>L
T
>H

I
>N
S
>U
R
>A
N
>C
E

Two sides of the same doughy, unfunny faggot coin.

if tim was overweight and had no health insurance, yer

The fuck? Tim is overweight though.

Butthurt redditors

EDGY

Just who the fuck are these people that constantly shit on Sam? HORY FUCKING SHIT

GOT/Rick and Morty tourists

Hyde's finished. You have to learn to let go user.

link me the funniest same hyde clip and link me the funniest tim heid clip
and we'll see

I still get an insane amount of joy at how hilarious Sam's fall was and how bitter he was

I'll never stop laughing at him crying on Heideckers podcast, and begging him to get his job back

rofl him crying over health care was the icing on the cake

youtube.com/watch?v=8G9QIIvSpzE
youtube.com/watch?v=lC1aZLYaCgg

Why wouldn't Sam just publicly come out and say it's all satire and a joke and he isn't racist etc. Even add that he voted Clinton or something.

It doesn't have to be true. He could just bullshit his ass off and he'd probably be in a lot better shape. Not to mention everyone that is a fan would know what was actually going on.

Fuck Tim. I'm sick of his shit, the last good thing he will ever do was the comedy. I know for a fucking fact that Sam had his show fucked with by "people" over there.

that would be the stupidest fucking thing that he'll ever does. all he has left is the alt-right fans and him shitting on them he'd have nothing left. i bet those patreon bucks are all alt-rightists anyway

SRS why are you still here?

He'll never be able to grow past where he is now then. He probably shouldn't have ever revealed his power level. But at the same time, if he hadn't gone full Sup Forums, he probably wouldn't have become as big of an e-celeb as he has.

time heid wins this round

Is Tim Heidecker unemployed?

The money's already going away.

Everyone else in thread nailed it. What the fuck is he doing, two MDE videos were full of Trump gloating and all he does is repost Pepe bullshit. Why the fuck is he shilling so hard for an administration and political spectrum that has no health care solution if he's that broke?

he's never coming back anyway, [as] is the only possible channel where his content would be allowed and it dropped him. all he has left are patreon and youtube views. Sam as much as I like him, isn't really much of a planner. he has no long term plan and most likely coasting along with his e-celeb status.

That was a fun day.

>people actually believe sam hyde is failing and don't see his talk of health insurance etc as ironic
>has hundreds of people donating to him on patreon
>recently released a book that sold out in like a day
>placed a bet on Trump to win and won like $10,000+ recently

he's doing fine

>Has to live on donations from shrinking canvass
>Sold 3000 books total because he said he couldn't make rent
>Implying they would pay up

Why is tim and eric such reddit tier comedy?

I don't know

>the le subreddit meme
Not an argument fag.
Did you even watch their videos? Sam shits on reddit a lot. And his views come straight outta pol. Now you decide what's worse, pol or reddit.

>pol or reddit
Is there a difference?

just like tv